Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Because you can treat herpes with cannabis. Not a documentary that I would recommend. It confused me.

Feeling really good about chopping that plant. My stress over this grow went down quite a bit over the last week.

Thanks for noticing my nails. I did them up special for y'all. Lol.
Gotta look nice for harvest pics. I don't like seeing all the junk under my nails during harvest.
That junk under the nails would look like " pure sexual chocolate" to us guys following a trim !!!!.. For me I have never been fooled by add-ons. One date took that long to remove all the false bits , when it came to the nitty gritty i asked her to just "throw it over too" . I looked more like her than she did by the time i had put on all the add ons from her!!! When I saw her foot still in her discarded shoe , I ran like the wind as she clopped off behind me ,slower but more levelled when she knocked me over with a well flung left breast !!. Never again !!! under 60's only since then !

Really nice buds Vg and nice job on the trimming. I know how tough it can be to get the buds to look like that with dry trimming. I do wet trimming normally I did the dry trimming once because I was short on time. I gotta say the dry trimming was pretty difficult my wife trims with me and does most of it actually and she said I'm not trimming like this again lol.
#MeToo.lpl Mrs GG hated dry trimming. I faff about getting everything ready and then my trim jail essentials list gags , weed , drinks , tub if papers pipes ect... then Mrs Gg puts her third plant aside and usually says " are you helping this one ?". She is a nimble trimmer though. Wet is easier but dry trimming does have some good science/logic to back it up too. Last run was 1st wet trim in a long time for us and boy it is so much more pleasant.lol Nice job Vg, even if you had stumpy elvin fingers with mushrooms under nail those buds would have been beautiful. enjoy the Gz.

Really nice buds Vg and nice job on the trimming. I know how tough it can be to get the buds to look like that with dry trimming. I do wet trimming normally I did the dry trimming once because I was short on time. I gotta say the dry trimming was pretty difficult my wife trims with me and does most of it actually and she said I'm not trimming like this again lol.
I tried wet trimming for my first two grows. I was taking too much off of the bud. I remove very little now. I suppose some is just experience and I'm a much better trimmer now. I could try a wet trim again.
I do think it's easier to snip those crows feet out once the are dry though.
Ok. So it's been a couple hours and I'm still functioning with a smile. I'd say the effects were pretty fun and I didn't get tired even with the kids running about. I do have a glazed look about me though
I think you meant 'tyred'. Lol. If you can keep up with two little ones , it sounds fantastic already!
Awesome spears V! Those are going to be sweet!
I vaped a little of her and she had this taste that took me back to my childhood but I can't place it. It's going to drive me bonkers. I keep thinking that its close to those Daily-C tablets but more like Smarties candy maybe.
Oh. I got a vape pen. The coolest member on the forum sent it to me.:love:
He's a peach.

I tried wet trimming for my first two grows. I was taking too much off of the bud. I remove very little now. I suppose some is just experience and I'm a much better trimmer now. I could try a wet trim again.
I do think it's easier to snip those crows feet out once the are dry though.

I think you meant 'tyred'. Lol. If you can keep up with two little ones , it sounds fantastic already!

I vaped a little of her and she had this taste that took me back to my childhood but I can't place it. It's going to drive me bonkers. I keep thinking that its close to those Daily-C tablets but more like Smarties candy maybe.
Oh. I got a vape pen. The coolest member on the forum sent it to me.:love:
He's a peach.
What street in Bonkers? I'm in town all the time!

I never said anything about keeping up with them. The chaos just didn't bother me as much. I try not to look directly at them if I can. It helps to keep my heart rate at a normal pace

I didnt send u anything..
U must be cornfused...yer to SCARED

LOL
Your ego is adorable.
I've either gotten braver or just don't care anymore. Is there something that you wanted to send me?

We went back to a vape lately. Got to coughing too much while not smoking and she started to sound like Marge's twin sisters. I love a good joint though and will have to enjoy one here and there.
It tastes totally different. I wasn't expecting that. A good J is my favorite way to smoke. Simplicity.

I never said anything about keeping up with them. The chaos just didn't bother me as much. I try not to look directly at them if I can. It helps to keep my heart rate at a normal pace
I stand corrected. Is it like how you're never supposed to make eye contact with a baboon?

It tastes totally different. I wasn't expecting that. A good J is my favorite way to smoke. Simplicity.
I was a little concerned about that was thinking of picking up a dry vape cause I cough quite a bit when I smoke joints. I have been smoking out of a glass pipe recently and it seems to help with the coughing.

Baking is not the same high as flower in a pipe or bong

So keep that in mind... But is cleaner
I rarely hit my bong or pipe... It's either flower vape or toxin now

GF doesn't like vape high, not as good as pipe or bong she says

I was a little concerned about that was thinking of picking up a dry vape cause I cough quite a bit when I smoke joints. I have been smoking out of a glass pipe recently and it seems to help with the coughing.
I used to smoke from mainly from a glass chillum but I replaced that with my Perfect Pipe.
I don't cough with that at all now that I've figured out how hard I'm supposed to draw on it. I use it when I have a cold and it doesn't set my cough off. Gets me hella stoned too.

I used to smoke from mainly from a glass chillum but I replaced that with my Perfect Pipe.
I don't cough with that at all now that I've figured out how hard I'm supposed to draw on it. I use it when I have a cold and it doesn't set my cough off. Gets me hella stoned too.
I'm still waiting for mine. It's probably the prize I'm most looking forward to. It says it's in the uk! :lot-o-toke:

I'm still waiting for mine. It's probably the prize I'm most looking forward to. It says it's in the uk! :lot-o-toke:
I loaned one of mine to my oldest kid. He really, really likes it. He's getting one for xmas. The cleaning kit is nice. I use it to clean all of my glass now. If there is a smaller chillum that I want to clean I'll stick a pipe cleaner through it and hook the end so I can pull it out without making a big mess.
I think you'll like it.

replaced that with my Perfect Pipe.
I actually was looking into those last night looks pretty sweet. I actually have asthma it gets triggered when I smoke joints so looking for an alternative that gives me the same kinda experience as smoking a joint. I just need to win a contest lol.

I actually was looking into those last night looks pretty sweet. I actually have asthma it gets triggered when I smoke joints so looking for an alternative that gives me the same kinda experience as smoking a joint. I just need to win a contest lol.
There is a lot less waste with these. The first time I used it I over-medicated...just a skosh. :laugh::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom