CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

Sorry, I forgot to include the pictures of the Massive front and back labels. Here they are, zoomed in so you can read them.

DSCF0826.JPG
DSCF0825.JPG
DSCF0824.JPG
DSCF0822.JPG
Thanks!!!

Good Sunday everyone! Here is my morning update!

Veg Room #1
First, some very good news... we have an Auto above ground on the 5th morning since planting! Updates will be happening on that specialized forum (link here) and any further mentions of her in this forum will be only for comparison purposes and when talking about total plant count.
DSCF0839.JPG

The 8 Tangies have indeed had their anticipated growth spurt after the last feeding! Two of the plants had risen node 5 up enough where I could get my scissors on it, and they were topped between 4 and 5.
DSCF0841.JPG
DSCF0840.JPG
There are no complaints in this room. They are at 2 days into the watering cycle and still don't need water.
DSCF0837.JPG

Veg Room #2
These girls are really leaping into action, loving the last feeding and all the new soil. Growth is off the chart, so much so that later today I am going get in there and retrain, so I can spread the plant out even more. These are going to be beautiful plants when in bloom.
DSCF0838.JPG

Bloom Room
They are stacking new buds like crazy at this point, 11 days into bloom, 9 days into the feeding cycle and on the 2nd day since watering. I will check on them again this evening, and I suspect they will need watering again, resuming the 2 day wet/dry cycle.
DSCF0836.JPG

Loving all the pistils at day 9 and 11!!! Mine are day 6 and have just a few shooting out.
They do seem to be loving the conditions. Remember too that in about a week I am going to increase the DLI some more, running 13.5/10.5 to see how they handle that, and also to see if the next batch will initiate flowering with that much of an extended daylight period.

Sorry, I forgot to include the pictures of the Massive front and back labels. Here they are, zoomed in so you can read them.

DSCF0826.JPG
DSCF0825.JPG
DSCF0824.JPG
DSCF0822.JPG

Hi @Emilya ! Is it ok if I rejoin your thread?
Sorry, I have not had time to catch up on the whole thing, but I wanted to check out your seedling technique ('cuz everyone around here seems to think your techniques are the best).
May I please crash your party?

I bought GeoFlora Grow and Bloom, and was glad that they are organic.
I apologize, I read the last 4-5 pages quickly, late at night, to catch up to here, so I am sorry if this question has already been asked.
Is this Massive organic?
Sorry if this has already been answered!

Hi @Emilya ! Is it ok if I rejoin your thread?
Sorry, I have not had time to catch up on the whole thing, but I wanted to check out your seedling technique ('cuz everyone around here seems to think your techniques are are best).
May I please crash your party?

I bought GeoFlora Grow and Bloom, and was glad that they are organic.
I apologize, I read the last 4-5 pages quickly, late at night, to catch up to here, so I am sorry if this question has already been asked.
Is this Massive organic?
Sorry if this has already been answered!
I didn't realize you had left! Welcome back though, and know that the door is always open. Mi casa es su casa.

The seedling stage is the one I have the least confidence in, but thank you for the accolades. The system I am using right now to good effect comes partly from @Jon and I like it because it is just using common sense and I don't add extra steps like paper towels and plates in a cupboard... just plop them in water till I get a tail and I plant them. How deep, how to cover them and what direction to place the seed, are still things I am trying to work out. So far, putting them in a little divot with a small hole in the middle to stick the seed tail, and then covered about 1/2 inch with dry soil, and then spraying the site twice a day, seems to be working for me.

Massive Bloom is a product now recommended by @GeoFlora Nutrients in their advanced feeding recommendations. They are also recommending Terpinator all through the grow. I believe the products are both organic by several standards, but you never know how some jurisdictions judge these things. I don't think that Geoflora would recommend it if it were not.

Thanks, amiga! Muy amable! (But does this mean I can stop by and borrow a cup of CBD oil until you help me bring in my crop, so I can pay you back? Haha. JUST KIDDING!)
Thanks a zillion for all of your hard work and advice. I love following this thread, but sometimes things get too busy, and I have to drop all-but-essentials for a while.
But it's great to be back! I am very hopeful that the workload will be a little bit less from here on out, so I can keep up from now on.

Thanks for letting me know your new seed technique. I will try that.
Did you say you are putting GeoFlora Veg three inches down in your Solo cups?
How much are you putting there?
And would you ever put maybe a half an inch of supersoil in your Solo cups? Or not ever put a half inch of supersoil in your Solo cups?
(I ordered the GeoFlora, but it may take a couple of months to get here...)

I understand that some things ARE organic, but just cannot be labeled that way. (So perhaps I should ask the rep directly?)

I am excited to be back on your thread!

Thanks, amiga! Muy amable! (But does this mean I can stop by and borrow a cup of CBD oil until you help me bring in my crop, so I can pay you back? Haha. JUST KIDDING!)
Thanks a zillion for all of your hard work and advice. I love following this thread, but sometimes things get too busy, and I have to drop all-but-essentials for a while.
But it's great to be back! I am very hopeful that the workload will be a little bit less from here on out, so I can keep up from now on.

Thanks for letting me know your new seed technique. I will try that.
Did you say you are putting GeoFlora Veg three inches down in your Solo cups?
How much are you putting there?
And would you ever put maybe a half an inch of supersoil in your Solo cups? Or not ever put a half inch of supersoil in your Solo cups?
(I ordered the GeoFlora, but it may take a couple of months to get here...)

I understand that some things ARE organic, but just cannot be labeled that way. (So perhaps I should ask the rep directly?)

I am excited to be back on your thread!
Yes, I put a teaspoon full down in there about halfway down. Just a little surprise for those roots that are paying attention. I have been known to put supersoil in the bottom third of every container I built. Before @GeoFlora Nutrients, this was necessary to be sure to have the nutrition in there that was needed for the entire grow, and I enjoyed knowing that in a plant that had been uppotted twice, there were now 3 pockets of supersoil in there for the plant to find. Now all of my original supersoil has been mixed in with the base soil, so I have bought some store bought supersoil to put in the bottoms, but on the next few grows I am not. I want to see the difference, and so far I am not seeing any adverse responses to this downgrade of my soil quality. I think from now on, I will save the supersoil for supersoil grows... not Geoflora grows.

I have had to add widgets and a new screen to my device in order to keep track of all I have going on here. I am caught up except for a possible watering in bloom. Things are getting way more complicated than a semi stoned mind can keep track of.

DSCF0844.JPG
DSCF0843.JPG

Yes, I put a teaspoon full down in there about halfway down. Just a little surprise for those roots that are paying attention. I have been known to put supersoil in the bottom third of every container I built. Before @GeoFlora Nutrients, this was necessary to be sure to have the nutrition in there that was needed for the entire grow, and I enjoyed knowing that in a plant that had been uppotted twice, there were now 3 pockets of supersoil in there for the plant to find. Now all of my original supersoil has been mixed in with the base soil, so I have bought some store bought supersoil to put in the bottoms, but on the next few grows I am not. I want to see the difference, and so far I am not seeing any adverse responses to this downgrade of my soil quality. I think from now on, I will save the supersoil for supersoil grows... not Geoflora grows.

I have had to add widgets and a new screen to my device in order to keep track of all I have going on here. I am caught up except for a possible watering in bloom. Things are getting way more complicated than a semi stoned mind can keep track of.

DSCF0844.JPG
DSCF0843.JPG
I'd have a hard time just keeping up with the widgets!!! Lol.

Evening Update:
Veg Room #1
simply got a rotating of the drip trays this evening. Some are already getting light here on Day 3 after watering, but I am going to make them wait till tomorrow. Whenever you are in doubt about doing something, wait a day, and then re-evaluate.
DSCF0851.JPG
DSCF0850.JPG

Veg Room #2
These girls got splayed out even wider, and they also got a trim of all those mid level fan leaves that were getting in the way of buds that are now exposed in the middle... about 12 of them on each plant. The plants are all flattened out, almost Uncle Ben style, just by the use of aggressive LST, lets call it Medium Stress Training... MST, after that first and only chop. Look at how flat and short this canopy is going to be. These girls are all going to have to sit up on something in the bloom room.
DSCF0852.JPG

I didn't even go in the bloom room. They are fine. I am being lazy. They can go till morning before I water them, and I think that since I now have the Advanced Feeding components in place, I am going to be ready at their daybreak, at 6am, to give them a very special watering that they will start uptaking as soon as the water hits the soil. We should quickly get an idea what they think of Massive Bloom and Terpinator along with their 10th day of Geoflora.

Here are the leaves that I trimmed off that were either dying under the canopy or were on top of buds in the middle that I want to see develop.

DSCF0848.JPG

and here are some shots of the girls, splayed out about as far as we are going to get. Note that there is an outer ring and the inner growth that is about to move upward. These are going to be some beautiful high weight bearing plants.
DSCF0847.JPG
DSCF0846.JPG
DSCF0845.JPG

Evening Update:
Veg Room #1
simply got a rotating of the drip trays this evening. Some are already getting light here on Day 3 after watering, but I am going to make them wait till tomorrow. Whenever you are in doubt about doing something, wait a day, and then re-evaluate.
DSCF0851.JPG
DSCF0850.JPG

Veg Room #2
These girls got splayed out even wider, and they also got a trim of all those mid level fan leaves that were getting in the way of buds that are now exposed in the middle... about 12 of them on each plant. The plants are all flattened out, almost Uncle Ben style, just by the use of aggressive LST, lets call it Medium Stress Training... MST, after that first and only chop. Look at how flat and short this canopy is going to be. These girls are all going to have to sit up on something in the bloom room.
DSCF0852.JPG

I didn't even go in the bloom room. They are fine. I am being lazy. They can go till morning before I water them, and I think that since I now have the Advanced Feeding components in place, I am going to be ready at their daybreak, at 6am, to give them a very special watering that they will start uptaking as soon as the water hits the soil. We should quickly get an idea what they think of Massive Bloom and Terpinator along with their 10th day of Geoflora.

Here are the leaves that I trimmed off that were either dying under the canopy or were on top of buds in the middle that I want to see develop.

DSCF0848.JPG

and here are some shots of the girls, splayed out about as far as we are going to get. Note that there is an outer ring and the inner growth that is about to move upward. These are going to be some beautiful high weight bearing plants.
DSCF0847.JPG
DSCF0846.JPG
DSCF0845.JPG
You know I'm a big fan of rings, those are sweet! Love the MST. And wow, you're not kidding, those are going to be some low canopies, especially for the plants I've seen you grow to this point. That's how I did the GTH, Hulkberry, Slurricane grow, and it worked out very well. Gotta love a low canopy and short but very productive plants. It's so easy to work with smaller plants. I'm working my ass off on the too tall monsters in the tent, yearning for the days when I could look down on my plants!

Is that sprout in the last picture the Banana Sherbet auto with a bit of seed coat still attached to the one coty?

You know I'm a big fan of rings, those are sweet! Love the MST. And wow, you're not kidding, those are going to be some low canopies, especially for the plants I've seen you grow to this point. That's how I did the GTH, Hulkberry, Slurricane grow, and it worked out very well. Gotta love a low canopy and short but very productive plants. It's so easy to work with smaller plants. I'm working my ass off on the too tall monsters in the tent, yearning for the days when I could look down on my plants!

Is that sprout in the last picture the Banana Sherbet auto with a bit of seed coat still attached to the one coty?
Yes, sorry about that... that picture wasn't intended for this update. I did post the picture in the Auto thread.

Edit: it has been edited out of there now, thanks!

DSCF0826.JPG
DSCF0825.JPG
DSCF0824.JPG
DSCF0822.JPG
is this organic? no?

@GeoFlora Nutrients this cant be organic right? i’m not a chemist but there is a lot of chemical salts in the ingredients list.

is this organic? no?

@GeoFlora Nutrients this cant be organic right? i’m not a chemist but there is a lot of chemical salts in the ingredients list.
OK, so here we need to define what is meant by organic in an organic grow. Organic doesn't necessarily mean, natural. When we speak of organic as related to a grow, it is what will promote or hinder the organic feeding cycle. If a plant happens to naturally take up 2 other forms of nitrogen along with another being supplied by the microbes, does it mean it is not an organic grow? Phosphate and potash are natural and can be directly absorbed by the roots and the fungi will help with the phosphate, so again, organic feeding is happening. Yes, there is chelated iron in the mix, that presumably becomes mobile when in the correct pH range (EDTA) and the microbes will gobble that up...

So this does seem to be a mix of conventional feeding as well as some synthetic feeding going on here, working together. So I too am curious... does using these additives make this something other than an organic grow, or is it a hybrid, or can it still be justified as being organic? I wait for the scientists at Geoflora to explain it to us.

Same with the Terpinator... is this just extra K for the microbes to process, or are we feeding this directly to the plants, and would that make it other than a strictly organic grow? My head is spinning... where are the white lab coat guys when you need them?

OK, so here we need to define what is meant by organic in an organic grow. Organic doesn't necessarily mean, natural. When we speak of organic as related to a grow, it is what will promote or hinder the organic feeding cycle. If a plant is happens to naturally take up 2 other forms of nitrogen along with another being supplied by the microbes, does it mean it is not an organic grow? Phosphate and potash are natural and can be directly absorbed by the roots and the fungi will help with the phosphate, so again, organic feeding is happening. Yes, there is chelated iron in the mix, that presumably becomes mobile when in the correct pH range (EDTA) and the microbes will gobble that up...

So this does seem to be a mix of conventional feeding as well as some synthetic feeding going on here, working together. So I too am curious... does using these additives make this something other than an organic grow, or is it a hybrid, or can it still be justified as being organic? I wait for the scientists at Geoflora to explain it to us.

Same with the Terpinator... is this just extra K for the microbes to process, or are we feeding this directly to the plants, and would that make it other than a strictly organic grow? My head is spinning... where are the white lab coat guys when you need them?
I keep it simple. If I use Sohum and use no additives, it's an organic grow. If I use FF soil and GeoFlora with no additives it's an organic grow. The moment I stray from that it becomes something slightly "less" or "different" than organic. I call it "mostly organic." Lmao.

I keep it simple. If I use Sohum and use no additives, it's an organic grow. If I use FF soil and GeoFlora with no additives it's an organic grow. The moment I stray from that it becomes something slightly "less" or "different" than organic. I call it "mostly organic." Lmao.
The one thing I have done a bunch with success as we've discussed before is using the very much NON organic Fox Farms Cha Ching in flower as a once or twice used additive on top of a GeoFlora grow. That one seems to work for whatever reasons. But I won't label my jars as organic once I use that stuff.

OK, so here we need to define what is meant by organic in an organic grow. Organic doesn't necessarily mean, natural. When we speak of organic as related to a grow, it is what will promote or hinder the organic feeding cycle. If a plant is happens to naturally take up 2 other forms of nitrogen along with another being supplied by the microbes, does it mean it is not an organic grow? Phosphate and potash are natural and can be directly absorbed by the roots and the fungi will help with the phosphate, so again, organic feeding is happening. Yes, there is chelated iron in the mix, that presumably becomes mobile when in the correct pH range (EDTA) and the microbes will gobble that up...

terpinator is not listed as organic as you said so i guess kind of a hybrid situation is going on here. now i may particularly not opt out of smoking these buds but some patients prefer organic or they prefer veganic etc so i wouldnt feel like i’d be calling it organic either. if it doesnt have the stamp i’ll not call it vegan, vegetarian, organic, kosher, halal whatever. dont wanna mess with other peoples ideals and life choices. when i give my buddy a “vegan” edible it has to be approved vegan. just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom