Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

This is wild!

How often are you feeding them and what are you feeding them they look amazing!
Morning @lootznbootz and thanks for the kind feedback, much appreciated.:thanks:

To answer your question, on average I have to water the girls every 4 hours or so and even 3 on hot days.:lot-o-toke: It's a pain in the rear sometimes but worth the return in the end.;)

After I picked my brain up off the floor I can ask...are you Penn or Teller? Cause I think there's magic happening here! I never wore a pair of size 14 high heels and tights, but I'd be your assistant any day Cola!
Welcome to my solo cup show @StoneOtter, glad to have you aboard!:welcome: And thanks for the morning funny, you had me :rofl::rofl: laughing my "A" off.

Hope all is well and have a great day mate!:high-five:

My latest Sunday update with the girls beginning week 7 of flowering.:blunt:Enjoy the music and have a great day mates!:passitleft:

:Namaste:

Evening all!:passitleft:
Well there's been a change in the photo lineup. Pinch hitting for the Sager Bloom Haze is Northern Lights Feminized #3 since she's right out front and easy to get at.;) I'll document the plants in the back row after all the girls in front have had the shot in the spotlight.
And I apologize for all of my videos being restricted from getting viewed here but it's a You-Tube policy it seems which I have no control of unfortunately.:(

Now on to the photo show:

So what are they in and what are you feeding? Beautiful!
Evening StoneOtter and :thanks:
They used to be planted in Royal Gold's King's Mix Soil which is all but gone now leaving me just cups of roots to feed everyday. It's basically a manual hydro setup at this point with me making sure the roots stay moist and don't dry out to much which is extremely time consuming but has to be done. :lot-o-toke:
The longest they go without feeding is the 12 hr. cycle at night in which I top off all of the plants before bedtime and then water them first thing in the morning.
And as far as what I feed them, I use 5mm of Silica per gal. first...then I add 5mm per gal. of GH One Part Bloom...7.5mm per gal. of Liquid Karma by Botanicare...and 4mm per gal. of their Hydroplex Bloom Enhancer. I also ph the water to 6.5 afterwards and feed as needed.:morenutes:

Evening all!:passitleft:
Well there's been a change in the photo lineup. Pinch hitting for the Sager Bloom Haze is Northern Lights Feminized #3 since she's right out front and easy to get at.;) I'll document the plants in the back row after all the girls in front have had the shot in the spotlight.
And I apologize for all of my videos being restricted from getting viewed here but it's a You-Tube policy it seems which I have no control of unfortunately.:(

Now on to the photo show:

Beautifull in a Solo cup.

Yeah bro, I can't hit the Solo cup like you can. Think your base is better then my 5 gal plants. Respect brother, well done. Never seen solo that healthy of a plant
bet you're feeding/watering a lot..lol..
Thanks GG, much appreciated!
And yep, I have to water at least every 4 hours and even 3 on hot days. When I see the top soil (which are now just roots) dry out I give them a drink and so on, and so on. They dry out at different rates so I always have to be on call just in case. :lot-o-toke:
This is amazing all that plant in a solo cup. They are cool.
Thank you Keith, I appreciate the kind words!:thanks:
For all these years I nvr knew you been documenting on youtube lol... Im subbed
I've been documenting my gardens on YT for years but not posting it here since I haven't had time to create a journal until recently. Hope you enjoy the show!:high-five:

I am loving it and thanks for letting me tag along.
You, like with other cannabis loving members here are always welcome in my little corner of the world.;) Glad to have you along for the ride.:high-five:

When I've done long solo cup vegging I often wonder where all the soil goes! One I sliced open a root ball and found the roots had encased the soil in the middle and compressed it while they took over all the visible area surrounding it.

Where does yours go?
I asked that very same question to my roommate who's an avid smoker as well as a newbie grower with both of us wondering what happened to the once 16 ounces of soil I originally filled the cup with and which is now nothing but a dense root ball. The soil had to go somewhere but where we have not a clue!:hmmmm:

Edit: Once I harvest the first plant in 10 to 14 days I'll cut open the root ball to see what's inside. You got me curious to see if there's any soil leftover after all these months.;)

Back
Top Bottom