Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Afternoon my friends!:high-five:
Please forgive my absence over the last couple of weeks but I've been on a Al Bundy vacation as I call it trying to cut down on my online time so as not to cause me any future vision problems which I hope you all understand.:green_heart:

Now during my time away I wasn't sitting on the couch like Al but instead pulling an emergency harvest on three of my outdoor plants that finished at the same time and then my two indoor Gorilla Bomb plants as well which has had me running around in circles trying to get them all trimmed...washed...and then rinsed before hanging to dry which was no easy chore to do on my own trust me.:lot-o-toke:

So on that note here's my latest photo update of the garden for the journal which will be coming to a close here shortly so I can concentrate on the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow where I'll be working with their Acapulco Gold Fem Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Fem. strains which sound absolutely mouthwatering.🤤

First up some shots of my indoor Gorilla Bomb Fem. plants that went the full 70 days before getting the axe.🪓

Next, what's left in my outdoor garden which are three Gorilla Bomb Fem. plants and then two Jilly Beans which are all around 8 weeks into flowering or so.:hmmmm:

Gorilla Bomb Fem. #1:

Gorilla Bomb Fem. #2:

Jilly Bean #1:

Jilly Bean #2:

@InTheShed
I took your suggestion and built myself another mobile cart to hold one of the 1 gallon plants which worked out perfectly leaving me more space to separate the other plants so they get better air flow now. Good call!:thumb:

Evening Carmen!;)
I'm using a stock Canon Rebel EOS 800D currently but hope to upgrade here in the near future. What I really want is a good macro setup next time so I can get better close-ups of the trichs. which doesn't come cheap unfortunately.

You seriously crack me up Tra!:laugh::hug:
Some say that opposites attract in which I actually like being around outgoing people who love to talk and have fun but have no one to run with where I live who understands this chum so I just hang alone on my own taking care of my gardens which is my one true :love:.
And just so you know, this ol' rooster got separated from my imaginary lover so if ever finding yourself out on the west coast look me up and we'll smoke a blunt.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a great night my friends and thanks again for your compassion and continued support, it is much appreciated.:hug:
Nice collars mate they are going to fatten up nicely

We're trying to make him Speaker of the House over here, but he's playing hardball with the benefits package. You'd think getting your desk crapped on during an insurrection and having somebody hit your spouse in the head with a hammer would be enough, but I guess not with some people..... :straightface:

Now during my time away I wasn't sitting on the couch like Al but instead pulling an emergency harvest on three of my outdoor plants that finished at the same time and then my two indoor Gorilla Bomb plants as well which has had me running around in circles trying to get them all trimmed...washed...and then rinsed before hanging to dry which was no easy chore to do on my own trust me
Nothing crazier than emergency harvests! Hope you didn't bump into anything with the running around and your poor eyes but from the pics they're as sharp as ever. :green_heart:
So on that note here's my latest photo update of the garden for the journal which will be coming to a close here shortly so I can concentrate on the @Canuk Seeds comparative grow where I'll be working with their Acapulco Gold Fem Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Fem. strains which sound absolutely mouthwatering.
Those outside flowers are stacked and I'm really digging the Gorilla Bomb plants. Beauties all!

Drop a link here when you get the Canuk journal up if you don't mind. :thanks:

Ghoul evening my fellow growmies!:passitleft: Hope everyone is having a Happy and safe Halloween night!🎃👻🎃
May All Your Buds Be....jpg

Thought I'd pop in real quick while I'm not sticky as can be and give you all an update of my harvest from he-double-hockey-sticks where it took me at least three hours longer than normal to harvest this year with all the...trimming...washing...rinsing...and then getting everything hung to dry in which I still have two plants left to go that need another week or so before they can be chopped to the ground.🪓 To say I bit off more than I could chew this year would be an understatement.:lot-o-toke: When will I ever learn?:D

Also, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my cannabis loving heart for having my back when I was feeling down and out in which I finally got in to see my doc. last week and now have to undergo a few routine tests she said but hope to back in business as soon as possible afterwards. You are all the best family one could ever hope to have!:thanks::hug::circle-of-love::high-five:

Now enough of my bull and on to the good stuff.;)

Thanks again for stopping in and for all your support as well, it is much appreciated as always!:love: Have a great night mates.:Namaste:

Ghoul evening my fellow growmies!:passitleft: Hope everyone is having a Happy and safe Halloween night!🎃👻🎃

Thought I'd pop in real quick while I'm not sticky as can be and give you all an update of my harvest from he-double-hockey-sticks where it took me at least three hours longer than normal to harvest this year with all the...trimming...washing...rinsing...and then getting everything hung to dry in which I still have two plants left to go that need another week or so before they can be chopped to the ground.🪓 To say I bit off more than I could chew this year would be an understatement.:lot-o-toke: When will I ever learn?:D

Also, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my cannabis loving heart for having my back when I was feeling down and out in which I finally got in to see my doc. last week and now have to undergo a few routine tests she said but hope to back in business as soon as possible afterwards. You are all the best family one could ever hope to have!:thanks::hug::circle-of-love::high-five:

Thanks again for stopping in and for all your support as well, it is much appreciated as always!:love: Have a great night mates.:Namaste:
Nice job 💚👍

That looks good.

Congrats on the harvest, CM! I'm happy you went to see your doctor. I hope she figures out the issue and can give you something to remedy it.

Nice to see you're making good use of all the 420 nug jars you've won. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was awesome to see them grow but even better to see those beautiful buds hang and in jars Cola! Nice summer work!

Thank you much Absorber!:thanks:
That looks good.
Thanks Keith!:thanks: I'm happy to read that you were able to salvage some of your harvest from the rotten weather in your area.:thumb: Hope you enjoy the fruits of your hard labor brother!🍏🍊🍋🍇🍓🍒
Hang 'em high Cola! :thumb:
Always brother!;) And thanks for all your support, it is much appreciated!:thanks:
Fantastic looking haul - but most importantly awesome on the Dr stuff. No bull in those words.

Nick & Co.
Thanks Nick!:thanks:
Fantastic haul! Congrats CM
Thank you Carmen!:thanks:
Congrats on the harvest, CM! I'm happy you went to see your doctor. I hope she figures out the issue and can give you something to remedy it.

Nice to see you're making good use of all the 420 nug jars you've won. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you HG!:thanks: One of my health issues I found out was that I've been wearing over the counter readers to see everyday instead of prescription eyeglasses like my optometrist recommended to me years ago which causes me to suffer from vertigo if turning my head to fast and I hope to get fixed here shortly as soon as I can afford to buy a new pair of 👓 which aren't cheap trust me.
Great haul!

And your neatness and attention to detail make my heart sing ♥️
Thank you kindly Trala!:thanks: And a belated congratulations to you on your Member of the Month win for October, it was not only overdue in my opinion but well deserved also.:love::hug::hippy:
@Cola Monster Very well done my friend!! 👏
Hope your doc gets those issues under control. 💚
Thanks Vick, much appreciated brother!:thanks:
It was awesome to see them grow but even better to see those beautiful buds hang and in jars Cola! Nice summer work!
Thanks brother Stone, I appreciate the kind words.:thanks: And congrats. to you on your harvest this year as well, you did a fabulous job growing and taking care of those huge monsters.:thumb:
Here's to a beautiful harvest and good news from the doctor! :high-five:

And you know it's been a good year when there's so much bud you have to dry some on top of the drying rack. :)
Thanks Mr. Shed!:thanks: Actually I was to lazy as well as tired to put the nugs. inside the compartments of the rack so I just threw them on the top to save me some time.:laughtwo:

Well that will wrap it up for this grow journal, thank you much to everyone who supported me and my efforts even though I kind of fell short during the end due to health issues but hope to do better next time around in my upcoming @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Journal which is listed in my signature if interested in taking a look.:high-five:

Take good care and have a great day my friends!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom