Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I have had 100% success germination, punch a few holes in your dome and only keep it on 48 hours after they break the soil. Dont use the rockwell cubes. Use a soil less medium such as pro mix I have had great success with it and don't use the peat pots they are a recipe for disaster. Good luck.

True,, all good whatever ends up working for ya.. But if what you'r doing ain't working,,, time to try a differnt route.... cannanewb route wood work fine.. What I do is take a 'plain' white paper towel,, fold it acouple times, place it on a china plate,,, wet it till it reaches complete sateruaration and water stops running out if tilled to it's side, place seeds in it and flod over the seeds... Cover with plastic wrap... Keep warm,,, 80 degrees is nice... Use a cable box, pc tower, top of fidge or hot water heater, where ever you feel a 'slight' heat source,, you should have lift off in 2 days or three with a 'tail' or tap root started showing and is about a 1/4 inch or so. Moisten your soil,, warm it close to the same temp so you don't schock the young tap root... I use a pensil and make a hole in the soil... Use the pensil and put the root straight down and cover witha 1/16 a inch of dirt... I like to only fill my starter pots 2/3 full... That way once she takes off,, and you need a extra inch or so of dirt to help support your plant,, you have it.. If you start right,, you might not need that extra soil,, but you might... Better to have than not???????????? Right.. One thing sorry to say,, is this si really a Best of Your Pic's thread... You have a feeler... I mean leads.. But this really isn't a talk thread.. A picture site peoples best of there best site.. But go to peoples threads talking to ya. And I'm not saying bad to ya....
GL and Keepem Green

Gaurd_Dawg.JPG

I had to repost my first pic on 420,,,, damn near 10 years ago.... This little guy is still out there in the garden.... Holding down the fort,, waiting for the next spring... Wait a miniute? Isn't that soon?????????????? Keepem Green

Bro I just got to say that your plant is beautiful!!!! Also how long has she been locked up for? Looks like some kind of weird S&M sex dungeon where you torture your plants by putting them in a cage and abuse them till you hear her mumble the safe word!!! ( Tallahassee) what? Spank your leaves? Bend my Stem!!!! Break me!!!! Pluck my leaves!!!! I'm sorry really stoned this morn!! Your plant is beautiful I'm a dork!! You got to laugh at yourself sometimes or your taking life to serious!!! Live-Love-Learn

I was thinking exotic dancer. In a upscale dance club. LTS81 all that fun stuff comes later!!! :) lol

Man you knocking them outta the park Red Mud Congrats.... Form afew pics back you got a hella nice setup going.. Best luck.. I'm still looking for something to give me an outdoors here... You should see what my plans are.... Might be a answer to outdoor growers in in Portland Area...
Twox hella nice buddage and the tents looking a-1 for sure.. Every notice,, you get that one pretty bud shot and theres a hair.....?? Happens to me everytime............ Miss J has thick as hair and sheds like a husky,, least my hair is acouple foot long.. I'm pulling her hair outta my herbs snce we've been a we...
I love this site,,, best place to show your shit on 420 as far as I'm concerned.. Everyone GL and Keepem Green

Woody, you always make me smile! Good job buddy, keep up the great work! :high-five:

Shit them bitches get caged up when they start flower just like in real life it's not til you start dating a chick do you lock her up to make sure she don't do anything stupid LMFAO!!!

Oye.... Here's where I lock up my ladies...

Some don't mind at all, while others .... well they just bide there time waiting for my return so they can stink me up. I like to look a fine lady in the eye cola and tell her how sweet she smells and how beautiful she is... whispering in her low down nugz to get it going ... I'm almost ready for ya's, Yummy yum yums.

Snow High - Devils Tit = Mendocino Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99 (male), Organic soil @ 56 days.

DSCN22232.JPG

The Low Down Nugz.... whispering .... Love those yummy yum yums, gimme some!

DSCN22194.JPG

Sister in Crime - at the dance pole showing off her curls! Oh sooo sweet... tastes like candy, bites like Bro-ho on crack. I'm thinkin white knuckles, hold on along for the ride!

DSCN22155.JPG

Cola city - that's 6' tall Citrus Berry (organic) @ 30 days in flower.

Getting back to serious - we are having a good run this round. Soil was tested and almost perfect. Ladies showing what they can really do! 6' tall plants indoors in organic soil ... water ftw. Yes the tops are 1-2" from the lamps, I'm outta ceiling.

DSCN22124.JPG

Going through some old stuff and I stumble across some Grape Ape from this very day in 2013 :laughtwo:
I can't believe the moisture level is still perfect. Held up pretty well, though I don't dare try any until bed time.
:hmmmm: Four year cure might be a record too. I'm not sure.
April_26_2013_Grape_Ape_2.jpg

April_26_2013_Grape_Ape_1.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom