Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

These ain't 3'ers''' I feel humbled................. BTW I have acouple of them BB from seedmans myself out there... Neither have shown sex tho. Hope I get a female out of them anyways...

I do have a pic or two to throw up there... BTW WC,, that's a hella cool plant. Did ya get a cut?

Ok this is a bud acting out. She's is running wide on the tip and turned snow white. The way she is budding sideways reminds me of a polyploid?

These ain't 3'ers''' I feel humbled................. BTW I have acouple of them BB from seedmans myself out there... Neither have shown sex tho. Hope I get a female out of them anyways...

I do have a pic or two to throw up there... BTW WC,, that's a hella cool plant. Did ya get a cut?

Ok this is a bud acting out. She's is running wide on the tip and turned snow white. The way she is budding sideways reminds me of a polyploid?

That's a poly all the way. I've been smoking mine from the last grow for the last 2 days...it's as solid and dense in the center as a chunk of hash...and it's every bit as potent as the rest of the plant or maybe even better. The only nug in a long time that I had to use a razor blade to slice like hash.

Wish you could clone that branch somehow and see if it could make a whole poly plant.

Peace, Hyena

Looking good, who is breeder of your GC.✌️

Humbolt Seeds, bought from Seedsman. I've got all my seeds from Seedsman. As for the amazing colours it's the LED that brings them out, but genetics are important. The Blueberry bred by Seedsman grown right next to it that got flipped and fed at the same time and same amount doesn't show those gorgeous colours (but she sure is frosty and tasty).

Back
Top Bottom