Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

About to grind this nug up. Marshmallow Og
IMG_20231130_161631882.jpg

IMG_20231130_161148131.jpg

Cheers

last run of my Widow clones for a while. They take up to much room in the veg closet and I can get more if I need them

This one is 43rd generation.

the buds were all falling over when I took her out of the closet.
I left her in the outer room for 48 hrs before harvesting Saturday on my BIRTHDAY .:happy-birthday:
71 years, and 51 of them involved with cannabis :yummy:

last run of my Widow clones for a while. They take up to much room in the veg closet and I can get more if I need them

Woof woof! I hit 71 last fall. Only 20 years cultivating for me, though. :slide:

It's hard to believe you're not going to run another WW! :Namaste:

This one is 43rd generation.

the buds were all falling over when I took her out of the closet.
I left her in the outer room for 48 hrs before harvesting Saturday on my BIRTHDAY .:happy-birthday:

Those are purdy Hash!! Love the color!! 😎✌️

Woof woof! I hit 71 last fall. Only 20 years cultivating for me, though. :slide:

It's hard to believe you're not going to run another WW! :Namaste:
Not all of those years were growing except the recent 14,
And as for some of the other years I'll plead the fifth amendment, ;)

I can get more clones if I need from the guy I gave the original ones to 12 yrs ago. It gives me an excuse to visit him every few years. Also I made some seeds of 41st gen and grew one out and it's about as good as the clones.
I want to grow out some of strains I've crossed her with. So far anything I've crossed her with was like turbo charging that strain. I'm toasted right now on the Ghost Train Haze X Widow I recently grew.

Started harvest yesterday evening, should finish tomorrow.
Make shift drying rack, to balance the load I start hanging buds from both ends.
20231223_170559.jpg
20231223_170536.jpg

Screen is about 2/3rds full.

They just started turning purple the past few days, had I left them for another couple of days the would al be turning purple.
20231218_210231.jpg

Merry Christmas Y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom