Coming along nicely

great plants man! how many bud sites have you got on that wheelchair!? keep up the great work!

at what week did you start doing this? im on my first grow and a little scared to do it but no guts no glory so think im gonna.

hey NEWS, no clue on the number of sites... you can get a good estimate from the pictures but when i switch them to 12/12 i wait a few weeks and any bud sites that are still tiny or not developing i cut off because they are not getting enough light and waste the plants energy.

hello ENGLISH, i do trim them but only after they turn yellow and go limp. once green is gone photosynthesis stops and they are dead weight.

hey OCNUGS. what kind of space are you working in? what lights? check out some posts on LST and supercrop. there are step by step directions and you can start training them as soon as they are 3 inches tall if you want

i just bushed out a bunch of the gals in veg tonight... ill snap some pics later and get some pics of the buds. i just started them on AN's Overdrive for week 6 bud schedule and they are looking chubbier each day

ah, sounds like a good plan.
:popcorn:

Took your advice Flurple, and just trimmed off a bunch of tiny, undeveloped buds from the undersides of my LST branches. Naturally I put those tiny trich covered buddies in a small glass dish for drying:cheesygrinsmiley: Might make a bowl:bong:

Thanks for the tip!

here are the veg pics, ill have the bud photos in a few hours...

most of the branches in this pic have been freshly bent today or yesterday. the tiny ones i just pinch and bend but i probably made 20 cuts in those and a few more out of frame.
SDC101751.JPG

too tall too fast haha, i was worried about snapping these when i bent them but no prob after i put a slice in em. ill be sure to put up pics after the harvest to show how clean they heal
SDC10177.JPG

im gonna have to bud them soon
SDC101781.JPG

Smart looking grow room, particularly the drainage hole, and, really great journal!

hey DGH, i do have a drain right outside of the room but that last pic is just my runoff tray... but i see how you could make that mistake

and now, the moment you all have been waiting for...

but first a word from our sponsors... "YOUR TEXT HERE"... damn economy.
(haha bad joke)

and now back to your scheduled viewing. . .

all are early in week 6, i just started em on AN's Overdrive.
SDC101881.JPG

SDC101901.JPG

this is the wheelchair, on week 5
SDC10191.JPG

SDC101961.JPG

heres 3 pics of the big gal
SDC101971.JPG

SDC10198.JPG

SDC10199.JPG

i cant wait to see what kind of yield i get out of these, about 2.5 weeks to go for the kushage and 3.5 for the wheelchair. ill see you all again soon

forgot to mention...some of you may have noticed in that last pic... the little babies are starting to go in the pipes around the wall. the system is still really shaky for my standards but my dad cant wait any longer so we are throwing some in. ill post some pics if they survive for a few days...argh!!! lol

just in case anyone is wondering there are 360 degree nozles in the pipes and they are on a slope to keep the nutes flowing. right now i have them spraying for 2min then off for 30 til i see how they do

Nice big beautiful tops, doesn't get any better. Only draw back with indoor grows, mine included, is losing out on the true color of those pistils surrounding the buds. Bet they look like sugar coated candy canes.

o ya, they look great. tonight when they come out ill take one of the small ones and snap some close ups with the flash so you can see the trichs and pistils better. and when its time to cut them down im goin trigger happy with my camera. this grow was so much better than my first.

forgot to mention that some of the pistils got burnt one day. room got a little too hot because a vent got closed and some of them curled up. so on top of them being indoor, quite a few got an early brown look to them haha... but the ones that were out of direct light or far enough away still look good so ill try to get some pics of those

Very nice Flurple, Some hella buds on your girls..Look to be packed tight and heavy....WTG on journal and grow...

thanks MOSLOW, you rocked your grow pretty hard so i feel good when you say that. you better get those seeds germinating, i need another journal to follow

alright... im back with some nice sparkly pics... these do a little more justice to the buds

SDC102072.JPG

SDC10210.JPG

SDC10209.JPG

ive heard people say the camera adds 10 lbs... it may not look like 10 but im likin the size

Awesome grow. Just caught up on you journal and can't believe I missed this one. You have a great space and produced some awesome plants. And those buds, I am speechless or is it typeless. Probably not a word but it sounded good, at least in the condition I am in. its Friday, and has been a long week. Got to cut me a little slack. Anyway great job. + rep

dont worry there is plenty more coming, when this batch is done im gonna put some more on 12/12. maybe start a new journal... make it more official. post the strains,lighting,and nutes im using. i was also considering doing 1 plant on just the grow micro bloom nutes and then the rest with the bloom enhancers and see if there is much of a difference.

just a fun fact for you all, this is my 2nd grow. the first was a total failure... i used miracle grow soil, no pH meter, added nutes to the MG soil, didnt kneem em enough and got bug infestation. i finally get some equipment and the pH after harvest was 4.2, caused a headache if you smoked a lot, had weak perfume odor and made me sleepy as hell when i had any. ugh!!! it was terrible

dont worry there is plenty more coming, when this batch is done im gonna put some more on 12/12. maybe start a new journal... make it more official. post the strains,lighting,and nutes im using. i was also considering doing 1 plant on just the grow micro bloom nutes and then the rest with the bloom enhancers and see if there is much of a difference.

just a fun fact for you all, this is my 2nd grow. the first was a total failure... i used miracle grow soil, no pH meter, added nutes to the MG soil, didnt kneem em enough and got bug infestation. i finally get some equipment and the pH after harvest was 4.2, caused a headache if you smoked a lot, had weak perfume odor and made me sleepy as hell when i had any. ugh!!! it was terrible

Know what you mean to fail..... I remember doing a grow some years that looked great tasted green and all it would do is give you a pounding headach.....we all are on a learning curve.....good to see lour haveing such sucess now.......no turning back to look always forward.......:Rasta::goodjob:

happy halloween everyone!! i hope you all have fun and eat too much candy.

its funny you mention that OLDGROWER. because mine did too, i thought i was doing pretty good. buds looked big (more so before they dried) and they had lots of trichs on them. but taste and high were the pits.

i ended up calling it BURN VICTIM...

Back
Top Bottom