Coming along nicely

How much do you think you will get out of them Flurple? And when did you start them? I just want to get an idea how long it took them to get that big.

things have been quite jumbled lately so ill give you an estimate

after editing the photo i realized i only counted the time they were potted...

add 2 weeks onto my estimates. 1 week for the clones to root and 1 week for time spent in a small red cup
vegtime.JPG

the big lady on the right takes up about 2 square feet

i almost forgot... i wanted to thank everyone again for stopping by and the comments.

i also got my pH meter working again, which is good and bad. its supposed to be waterproof but at least it works. i think some vaseline around the O ring will fix the prob.

i think im going to be very busy this next week so ill post some more pics when the buds are visibly bigger in a week or so. if i have extra time ill put em up earlier.

keep the questions comin and the grows goin

Like WOW dude. Plants look hella I mean HELLA sweet. That notching seems the ticket for ya. Those plants are a sog godsend. Keep it green 100%. Hopefully I'll have acouple with that kind of branching come last frost. I'd kill for it. GL ++++

looking fantastic man can't wait to get my grow on again here soon.. pictures like there bring back good memories haha

ms. 8-weeks-veg is quite beautiful, i must say. and 2 sq.ft of bud space sounds like a dream to me. haha.

keep on, keeping on man.

technically 8 weeks of raging vegitative growth... and 2 weeks for the clone to get a good root mass.

i have pretty intense lighting and CO2 levels that bounce between 600-5000ppm from the hot water heater. so they get big pretty fast.

natural gas water heater? i never thought of that. there are tons of alternative sources of CO2.

yup yup... for a small grow i considered just burning a candle, oil lamp, or rubbing alcohol. with the water heater i just ran the exhaust into the grow room. its no good for maintaining optimum levels but its a big boost. and i havnt seen any negative effects so far, im worried the 4K+ ppm of CO2 might be stressful even though it doesnt last long, avg ppm is probably 800-1000. it spikes to 5K 1-2 times a day but comes back down to 2K within 2 hours and continues to drop to about 600

the water heater is 55 gallons and the total area of the basement where the CO2 is mostly spread out is about 16'x20'. area of plants consuming CO2 is about 45 square feet plus some leakage into the rest of the house

are those ppm readings pretty even throughout the room? or is there higher concentration closer to the water heater?

I'm no expert, but I would be very careful about venting any kind of heater back into house, It sounds a little dangerous,being that I used to service heating equipment, just a heads up my friend. take care:peace:

cuting the pie chunk out worked nice it looks like i mite try that my next grow and the hot water heater thing was some good thinking

thanks for the concern OZRIC. the vent is normally piped outside to keep CO2 levels in the house low. my old man is an electrician and has always fixed plumbing or anything else wrong in the house so i trust him

hey NEWS the ppm is constant through the whole basement i have a 600cfm fan cycling air over the cool tubes then into the room, no big shifts anywhere.

HEY ALL!! glad to see some more friendlys poppin in and the comments

a few more pics will be up tomorrow night... i had to reformat my hard drive, computer finally got overloaded with virus rape. my pc was without protection for about half a year so when i finally got some it was already tainted. at least i was able to use the file transfer wizzard and get all the info back quickly... then about 20 shut downs for updates haha

I assume you are using Windows, and if you put files from when it was infected onto your fresh install...might want to make sure those files you put back weren't infected or you've wasted your time :)

use Linux... :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom