Coming along nicely

That co2 thing I am going to run a grow outside as soon as I can figgure out how to put up this 'easy' to build greenhouse kit I just got. I'm thinking of running the venting from my pump shed into it. I have a gas heater for the pool in it, and the building has tons of vents in it so I don't think it CO2 levels can get over the max. Water heater sounds cool. That head isn't just a hat rack huh?

Linux sux! :roorrip: I only use it for a file and torrent server but I am an IT guy. Your every day user will have trouble switching to Linux. You have to do research just to find the best distro. Anyway as mentioned above scan the files before you put them back on. Also if you are ever unsure of a single file upload it to VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan and see what it says. They scan it against like 30+ different virus engines. I dont have virus protection and never had a problem. You just have to be careful about what you install. You can run an online virus scan from housecall for free. AVG also offers a free home version with lifetime upgrades. Its a good virus engine.

Upgrade to windows 7 you wont be sorry.

WarBux79, yeah us I/T guys can never agree on the windows/linux debate.
Windows 7 is nice!
Linux/Unix is user friendly, it's just picky about it's friends :ganjamon:

BTW, how are the LED's doing ?

I do use Linux like I said. Mainly for Samba but I also have a torrent client on there that I can login and control from anywhere w/ a internet connection including my iphone. Its user friendly but has a steep learning curve. Much to much work for your every day user IMO.

My LED testing is doing pretty good. I am going to flip them over to start flowering after all of my seedlings hit about 8-10 inches then hit em with bushmasters to keep em short. I have come to the conclusion that the best LED's to grow with is HG's.

thanks for all the replies on the pc fix. i got my virus scan up and running and updated before visiting any other sites besides updates for windows and Panda (my protection). my drive was clean before and after the transfer of files and no popups or glitchy crap when i hit sites so far. most importantly no popups from Panda saying virus neutralized... threat detected... or scans resulting in unknown threats... im only getting the occasional... spyware neutralized, and they seem to be cookies.

hey NORCALIWOOD, im glad it worked out the way it did because i dont look good in hats so i wouldnt even qualify for that haha. and your pool heater should crank out a bunch of CO2, good luck. how often does your pool heater run? my 55 gallon water heater runs for maybe 30-40 mins to reheat a full tank and fills the 16'x20' basement with 5000-6000ppm CO2

pictures coming later tonight

here are the latest pics... later tonight when the lights come on ill put some up of the bud pics, they are getting really big really fast

just repotted a few that are in veg, roots look great
SDC10116.JPG

some more girls a few days after i bushed em out with my new technique
SDC10124.JPG

SDC10125.JPG

ill see you all later tonight with more pics

man, the 4th and 7th pieces are tight!
nice roots, btw.

my dad is workin in the main room tonight so i had to keep the budding ladies under a 400W fixture of T5 bulbs for tonight but i snapped what i could... the room is way too full

SDC10163.JPG

i like this one
SDC10164.JPG

here is the big one with a few others pokin in on the side
SDC101691.JPG

that is so awesome man. wow!

argh... you were right OLDGROWER they deleted my doodles... o well im glad a few of you got to see em.

ill be back in a few days with some more pics

Checking back, and still a great looking grow Flurple! But I never had doubts it wouldn't be. How many weeks into flower now? Looks like both our grows, and OldMedMan's are pretty close together. Don't ya just love watching those buds get fat and juicy?

Looking good this is the hardest time while buds ripen...... the temptation is to cut them down and smoke them but you go to weight till there at there peak, I love to watch them fill out and get resin coated............grow on dude!:Rasta:

hey OLDSCHOOOL, the kushage switched to 12/12 on 9-22. the electric wheelchair started on 9-28. i havnt put up any pics lately of the wheelchair its always in a bad spot when i go to snap pics. ill make sure to get a few next time i move em around.

and yes... i love watchin em plump up. like OLDGROWER said... the temptation is starting to set it. i will resist, for the most part.

in another week my dads experimental aeroponic setup will be starting. its been one holdup after another in the construction department and its not exactly a streamline machine. but as long as he can keep it functioning i think i can manage the nutrients and all the rest

here are some wheelchair pics\

SDC101712.JPG

SDC10172.JPG

SDC10174.JPG

Very Nice! All those fat buds coated in sweet sugar sprinkles. Does it get any better?

You hydo guys really impress this old engineer. I love looking at your set ups, and awesome grows.

Back
Top Bottom