Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Hold on Con. Try the super autos before you draw the line. I smoked some of woodys C99 and it was killer. I forget the seeds co? flash? He took more than a few OZs from it at least and it was not a leafy bud. Calyxes all the way.

Beautiful Gorilla! great colors for it being practically summer! Glad to see you pulling off that indoor grow, too! Very nice! Now grow a 15 week sativa!

Colombians will be done this winter, you can count on it :)

hey con all your plants look good they have the conrad touch,the white querkle is beautiful just shining nice frost on the autos to I always love looking at your plants and there are a lot of differences growing the two ways the outdoor plants are a lot tougher they have to deal with the elements you don't have indoors nice work bud!:cool:

Oh they are tougher, no doubt about it. Not every seed will survive outdoor grow or produce quality flowers for that matter. It's way more difficult to create a great outdoor strain!

I always thought so too. Outdoor buds last much longer on average unless they're stony indicas :laugh:

I smoked my 2015 Jarilla de Sinaloa this afternoon. I'm impressed how long this bud stayed viable and how high you can still get on it. I think cbn creeped in and it's not as intense as it was and the taste changed a lot, but damn it still blows most of the hazes out of water!

Yeah I'm satisfied so far considering my setup is very limited for now. Definitely looking forward to trying my first indoor crop after a while :)

She needed indoor environment, that's my theory. It looks like this run is gonna be relatively stress free :surf:
That's the sad thing about some of these genetics. Especially the frankenstrains after they've been inbred for years. They just aren't as vigorous as they used to be. I'm 0 for 4 on sprouting some Jack herer that I picked up last summer. The similarity in terps to my purple Malawi and Carnival have me interested in what it's like. At least I have a few yet I can try.

I always thought so too. Outdoor buds last much longer on average unless they're stony indicas :laugh:

I smoked my 2015 Jarilla de Sinaloa this afternoon. I'm impressed how long this bud stayed viable and how high you can still get on it. I think cbn creeped in and it's not as intense as it was and the taste changed a lot, but damn it still blows most of the hazes out of water!
damm if its still that good it must have been pretty darn potent at 6mos.,i put 1/2 of that ud away im going to leave it for 6mos.at least

It should be smoking pretty good after a few weeks, but it definitely gains with curing.

Hold on Con. Try the super autos before you draw the line. I smoked some of woodys C99 and it was killer. I forget the seeds co? flash? He took more than a few OZs from it at least and it was not a leafy bud. Calyxes all the way.

Beautiful Gorilla! great colors for it being practically summer! Glad to see you pulling off that indoor grow, too! Very nice! Now grow a 15 week sativa!

I don't know. I might go back to photos after all. I'll just outplant late to keep them stealthy. But maybe I'll just drop gorilla growing. My CBD project is getting serious, so I'm gonna have to focus on that one.

So you like the Jarillo De Sinaloa?

It's a fantastic sativa. To be honest I'd grow it again!

oh ya it smokes good rite now im trying to make the half Im into last a while,i gave my grow buddy a bud of it and he really liked it he goes for the relaxed high hes an evening toker not like me im an all day and night toker lol!

Nice that you're spreading the love :)

It's a Sinaloan landrace from what understand well-known in the region. It has a very reasonable flowering time too.

Btw there's a good news for Durban hunters. Cannabiogen has it now on offer :thumb:

Auto Gorilla OG doesn't have much time left. She's developed earthier undertone after I gave her some tea with previous fruity aroma becoming skittles and I think this is as good as it's gonna get. Calyxes are hard, pistils are starting to wither and there are amber trichs here and there. I'm gonna dry her a little bit and then she gets the axe!

I think there is more time left. Though frosty, the leafs look very heathy, so she might put on a bit more weight and really fill out.

Btw there's a good news for Durban hunters. Cannabiogen has it now on offer :thumb:
Yep, their version will be the next one I grow! Looking forward to it. Not a ton of Durban left in my jars, kinda saving it for now.

I think there is more time left. Though frosty, the leafs look very heathy, so she might put on a bit more weight and really fill out.

I assume you mean she's not fading. Well she won't, cause HB plants just don't do that. But she's gonna get a few more days mostly for the small buds to fill in. The top is practically ready judging by trichs. I never wait too long, plants very rarely gain anything by adding more CBN and my nose tells me terpenes are perfectly mature in the 3rd stage.

But they list theirs as 10-12% THC. They didn't breed for potency. I've seen others that run closer to 20%. Cannabiogen can, however, be trusted to be authentic, so there's that.

If someone wants another version there's warrior's pack from Seeds of Africa!

Back
Top Bottom