Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Conradino! :headbanger:

I was wondering what had happened to you! I didn't realize you got caught in that mess - thought you'd just gotten tired of the rest of us. It's great to see you again! :Namaste:

And Overlord! :ciao:Again, didn't know what had happened.

Hah! Feelin' Great about it all.

Thanks for coming back, gents. :love:

Glad we've cleared that up :cool:

Good to hear from you again Conrad! :thumb: Hope you had a great holiday season and a Happy New Year.:Namaste:

Hmm I’ve kept growing outdoor and indoor. As always I’ve changed between old school and new school lines. Hasn’t moved from High Brix style though. I keep tweaking things, but they are cosmetic. Ah guerilla is done for me. I grow stuff in my garden and on my windowsill now. Lately mixed lighting, but mostly outdoor and sun dep. One thing that I grow all the time is Ultra Dog though and I’m giving Sensi Star third go too. I’m all right in general. No major issues. And now the summer is coming, so I’m gonna go on a holiday soon, cause I need to forget about work for a bit 👍

Great to hear from you again, man! :thumb:

I took three years off but I'm back at it now - got too many plants waiting for the bloom room to open up, heheh. It's like an addiction. Why do we do it?

Great to hear from you again, man! :thumb:

I took three years off but I'm back at it now - got too many plants waiting for the bloom room to open up, heheh. It's like an addiction. Why do we do it?

It’s a real addiction. A bit like chasing the dragon. Hoping that the next one will be so special, that you can grow it again… but then moving onto the next candidate 😀

Hate to see you going to the dark side with modern hybrids but good you still grow. hehe Nanda Devi, Cambodian x Zacatecas, Dashkinkali, Rasoli, Lolab Valley, Guerrero keeping me busy here. Plus some reveg of Corinto and Mong Hsat.

Last year I grew Mazar-i-Shariff from RSC, which gave me some impressive dry sift. But mostly hybrids lately. Although if you tried the Purple Dog, a superb sativa hybrid by @Morglie , you’d change your mind. Your line-up looks impressive though. Where did you get Corinto from?

Cool! Was she a treasure?

If you mean the Corinto, yes in a high powered sativa line it is a treasure. No other pure landrace sativa is as powerful or low tolerance buildup for me at least. Euphoric and can get trippy if not smoked in a while and then hit it a bit hard.

The Mong Hsat Burma from ILE is another gem. Blissed out feeling but it has a indica prescence that showed with the blue pheno. Clear difference in seeds so I just leave the big seeds alone. There were no big seeds in the non blue plants.

The Nanda Devi plants are vigorous, used to be your favorite line. The Godbud is something I literally dreamed of years ago as being the best strain for me. Came awake after the dream and remembered it. I tried to get some Godbud seed plants going years back but they produced low quality stuff. I am not sure they were genuine as I was going the sketchy seed banks.

The guy that gave these to me is legit so this will tell the tale there.

Interesting! Would love to try it one day. As far as Nanda Devi is concerned, you need to remember that it is a charas plant. In fact I was shocked how easily these trichs came off when I was making some. It also helps to surpass the nasty taste of the flower.

Back
Top Bottom