Copperrein's Summer 2021 Outdoor Soil Grow

Handsome fella . :love:
Looks like my dog Sam

IMG_20210306_160315751.jpg

My wife and I foster kittens for a rescue. We ended up keeping 4
We did it also but it broke our hearts to give them away. We have two and an older dog we rescued. Had two but one had a stroke.
Bill

I love this community <3 Thanks for sharing the pet photos!

Most of today was spent prepping our fireworks tent for inspection tomorrow and I am beat BUT the outdoor are mostly doing ok....I am noticing what I think to be nutrient burn in Rude Boi OG and Alien Rock Candy. The oldest leaves are showing either whitish pale crispy areas or rusty crispy areas. I've rubbed the white stuff and it doesn't come off so prolly not mold.

I started all these in FFOF and added Geoflora veg pretty early so it's likely nute burn. I'll log this and adjust accordingly next grow. If they die I wont be too heart broken....my friend's got some 420 Fast Bud grapefruit something or other I could run in their place.

Got a neat photo last night
Here's what I did today and I am so very sore:

View media item 1823514
Love y'all imma go breath through my bong for a bit and then go pass out.

not sure if animals piss would cause that, ( cat spray ) , it seems to be that one side :hmmmm:

smell the soil :nervous-guy:
An old Cheech and Chong skit.
” looks like dog shit,
feels like dog shit,
smells like dog shit,
tastes like dog shit,
must be dog shit”.
Sorry but it brought back some memories. Enjoy your 420 eve. :peace:

It is a very possible cause Nutty.

An old Cheech and Chong skit.
” looks like dog shit,
feels like dog shit,
smells like dog shit,
tastes like dog shit,
must be dog shit”.
Sorry but it brought back some memories. Enjoy your 420 eve. :peace:

It is a very possible cause Nutty.
Its "good thing I didn't step in it"
Its mawywowy man,and a little bit of Labrador. :laugh: :rofl::rofl::laugh:

@NuttyProfessor could be! Our satan kitten started coming into heat last month. The soil does smell different but not 100% on that (started 4/20 early with hash so everything just smells like some form of 'spicy). Thing is, I don't keep specific plants together when I move them in and out in the mornings/nights AND all 12 have been exiled to the shop for at least 2 weeks.

Tho we do have a healthy population of feral cats about and one of the newer males has scared the shit out of me twice when I've accidentally found him inside.

I really feel like since they're related strains I'm seeing a burn due to sensitivity in the 'bloodline'

@NuttyProfessor could be! Our satan kitten started coming into heat last month. The soil does smell different but not 100% on that (started 4/20 early with hash so everything just smells like some form of 'spicy). Thing is, I don't keep specific plants together when I move them in and out in the mornings/nights AND all 12 have been exiled to the shop for at least 2 weeks.

Tho we do have a healthy population of feral cats about and one of the newer males has scared the shit out of me twice when I've accidentally found him inside.

I really feel like since they're related strains I'm seeing a burn due to sensitivity in the 'bloodline'
You might have to put a cage or something around them just to eliminate the feline urine option, and any other hungry critters bambi hehe.
Do you put on a fireworks show or just retail?
Bill

You might have to put a cage or something around them just to eliminate the feline urine option, and any other hungry critters bambi hehe.
Do you put on a fireworks show or just retail?
Bill
We sell to the public consumer grade stuff and then we'll build our own for private events and parties we host. We don't do it for other people or work with huge shells like you'd see in Sydney Harbor or over the Detroit River. It's a lot like growing cannabis: lots of trial and error and learning which ends up being the best part.

I've moved a couple T5s out to the forge and shut all the doors. People are saying we could get 2 to 5" of snow tonight (TURN OFF THE HOSE, STEPHANIE) so yay for that :|

EDIT: can 24/7 light lead to a greater chance of nute burn since the plant never gets a rest? I've had these 24/7 from the get go. Maybe I'll shut their lights off tonight.

Hi Copperrein. Looking good over there. The only thing I can offer regarding those two is perhaps windburn? I’ve noticed in my tent that if I’ve got a fan blowing on some plants they will get what I’m calling fan burn. I think you mentioned they’d been outside under some windy conditions?
Ah yeah! That could be it.
Hrmm...I guess I'll just keep tabs on them once winter #5 blows through and we're back in the 60's during the day. I might have to move Ollie and Andy to a sheltered area.

I gave my sister some Alien Rock Candy seeds and she has just sprouted them so if she has anything weird happening I will keep you posted!
Please do! I haven't found anyone online complaining yet about the genetics but I wonder how many people who grow cannabis actually share the failures alongside the successes?

People are saying we could get 2 to 5" of snow tonight
Did they change your forecast overnight. I checked and it looks like you will not be getting snow, just those mid-20s temperatures. The forecast seems to be that the weather front causing the snow is hanging more to the south with northern Illinois, Indiana and Ohio getting the worst of it.

We dropped from expecting 3-5 inches to planning on about 1 or 2 with a 'freeze warning' tonight and tomorrow night. Have most of my smaller Rosemary and kitchen herbs back inside. The rest of the afternoon, well, every time I let our daughter's dog outside I will bring in a couple more of the larger potted kitchen herbs.

Back
Top Bottom