Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I have a few weeks left of my (first) current grow, got a really freaky Purple Bud that has two self splitting branches. I wanna see how that trifoilum ends up, I hope you wont toss it. I'm sticking around either way!
*pulls up chair and grabs popcorn* :popcorn:

I have a few weeks left of my (first) current grow, got a really freaky Purple Bud that has two self splitting branches. I wanna see how that trifoilum ends up, I hope you wont toss it. I'm sticking around either way!
*pulls up chair and grabs popcorn* :popcorn:

Hey there HTL - welcome feel free to ask any questions or make any comments look at the pics ... have a puff or 3 :passitleft: here I'll get us started.

Eye candy not ready yet due to summer hiatus but you can rest assured there's gonna be some goodies coming@!

Buffalato #1 - still in VEG. Goal for me this weekend is to get this young lady into flower with all her sisters. I need to take a few cuts of this strain, just in case an all.
Trying not to be that guy ---> Bob "should have taken cuts" Brown. :hmmmm:

The other 3 didn't have a lot of side branches so I'm going to need to be selective on cuts. I don't like to stress flowering plants. I'm gonna try taking cuts on plants after the flip instead of right before flip to flower and see if it helps my success rate. Lord knows I need some help. I USED to get close to 100% rooted.... I'm losing my touch.

Buffalato #1 (#2, #3 & #4 in flower)

Mystery Girl #2 clone - fastest growing plant I've ever grown. This on is a cross I made of DT x PMB I'm pretty sure! Not 100% sure and why the name Mystery Girl.

I will have 2 slots open in VEG room after today. So I'm moving Platinum Buffalo #1 and PMB x PMB #1 (I made seeds the old fashioned way) into VEG as well.

Buffalato #1 - still in VEG. Goal for me this weekend is to get this young lady into flower with all her sisters. I need to take a few cuts of this strain, just in case an all.
Trying not to be that guy ---> Bob "should have taken cuts" Brown. :hmmmm:

The other 3 didn't have a lot of side branches so I'm going to need to be selective on cuts. I don't like to stress flowering plants. I'm gonna try taking cuts on plants after the flip instead of right before flip to flower and see if it helps my success rate. Lord knows I need some help. I USED to get close to 100% rooted.... I'm losing my touch.

Buffalato #1 (#2, #3 & #4 in flower)

Mystery Girl #2 clone - fastest growing plant I've ever grown. This on is a cross I made of DT x PMB I'm pretty sure! Not 100% sure and why the name Mystery Girl.

I will have 2 slots open in VEG room after today. So I'm moving Platinum Buffalo #1 and PMB x PMB #1 (I made seeds the old fashioned way) into VEG as well.
I would die to get my hands on those clones lol buffalato all I think about now brown . Can’t wait to see her flower

The mutant doesn't look to bad just on the small side for now.

She's +90 days in flower.... I planted her in soil late July and just put the clone with a root into flower and left it there. She's growing sooo sloooooow I've never seen anything like it. She's stacking tho but she only grew like an inch in the last 2 weeks. My VEG plants are getting this big. So she's on borrowed time. she actually grew INTO single leaves like an opposite re-veg.

Here's what going on besides that little biddy.

DT #10 - cola

Getting stacked

Slurricane family pic.

All lights on in the flower room - yay

Pretty.. Always better to be known as I got extra cuts Brown', than,,, damn,,,,, I'm going to miss her Brown.

Besides, that's my nickname.. Ishould'vetookacut

She's +90 days in flower.... I planted her in soil late July and just put the clone with a root into flower and left it there. She's growing sooo sloooooow I've never seen anything like it. She's stacking tho but she only grew like an inch in the last 2 weeks. My VEG plants are getting this big. So she's on borrowed time. she actually grew INTO single leaves like an opposite re-veg.

Here's what going on besides that little biddy.

DT #10 - cola

Getting stacked

Slurricane family pic.

All lights on in the flower room - yay

Nice looking tent brown those buds are starting to take off

She's gonna beast in flower.

I left that Mystery Girl #2 in a 3.5 gal pot. I hope it doesn't backfire on me. I'll have to amend the soil if she's a longer lasting pheno. Lets see how she goes.

I went into the flower room today and in 1 day they all have taken off. In a week I'll do a side by side pics of the crew. I'm gonna need more room.

It's pretty dramatic already. So much for up-pot stress. I just transplant into the final container put them in flower. Its crazy. They have to send roots down to find the water at the btm of the pot. I think they found the water over night! That's amazing.

That slurricane is going to beast.

They are ramping up pretty fast right now. Cant wait till flowers.

I love stopping in to see what you're growing now. Always top quality genetics, grown with skill, and in that killer soil! The big three keys to success and you check them all off.

Thanks Beez, it's the soil and the worms did the heavy lifting.

Finally getting some more flowers, exciting times!

Jellium - Polyploid pics - I did a little google today on the Jellium pics. Instagram is crazy... if I get 1/2 of what I saw I'm going to be very happy.

Chemdawg - next round hopefully. Hope she's a she. Only 1 seed germinated.

Abused clone - she's alive

PMB - seedling. I crossed PMB mutant with PMB male. Should be interesting outcome.

She's gonna beast in flower.

I left that Mystery Girl #2 in a 3.5 gal pot. I hope it doesn't backfire on me. I'll have to amend the soil if she's a longer lasting pheno. Lets see how she goes.

I went into the flower room today and in 1 day they all have taken off. In a week I'll do a side by side pics of the crew. I'm gonna need more room.

It's pretty dramatic already. So much for up-pot stress. I just transplant into the final container put them in flower. Its crazy. They have to send roots down to find the water at the btm of the pot. I think they found the water over night! That's amazing.

That slurricane is going to beast.

They are ramping up pretty fast right now. Cant wait till flowers.

I love stopping in to see what you're growing now. Always top quality genetics, grown with skill, and in that killer soil! The big three keys to success and you check them all off.

Thanks Beez, it's the soil and the worms did the heavy lifting.

Finally getting some more flowers, exciting times!

Jellium - Polyploid pics - I did a little google today on the Jellium pics. Instagram is crazy... if I get 1/2 of what I saw I'm going to be very happy.

Chemdawg - next round hopefully. Hope she's a she. Only 1 seed germinated.

Abused clone - she's alive

PMB - seedling. I crossed PMB mutant with PMB male. Should be interesting outcome.

Love all this chem talk and excited to se the pmb grow out hope I land a few mutants lol pmb for the win

Thanks BL for the heads up. She's got a while to get into flower yet. Got some more IHG gear going. Jellium looks to be promising I'm thinking.

I need a Chem to keep me happy. Almost out of my secret secret stash.

Back
Top Bottom