Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Back to Phone pics today.

Comparo Slurricane #4 4 days after flip or 10 days ago:

full

To Slurricane yesterday @ lights out - 9 days later:

Here's a step back pic of the height of the new ladies 14 days in flower:
See the big fatty cola front right = DT Mutant. The bog gold plants in the back are the same genetics. If I can get them to 90+ days they will have colas like that. The Mutant is still green. She never turned gold and small. Everything else is the same, smell and pistols are the same. The pistols on DT - Mutant clone are starting to turn color a little bit. So she's getting close.

DT - Mutant clone

See the green tie wrap - that was tied there at the very top of the cola about 3 weeks ago. She's still growing @ 98 days in flower. Can see pistols are turning a very light tan/brown color. I could wait at least 2 more weeks if no nanners.

Have to check daily for nanners here and also on the IHG gear down low.
The long running Sativa will throw nanners if I sneeze hard after 90+ days. The wait it worth it. She's getting pretty fat so even tho she's short I'm going to get a much bigger haul that it would seem right now. Waiting is critical for quality AND quantity. Yesterday was 98 days in flower. I've ran these 120+ days and could have gone longer. Fruity/Lemon with sandlewood undertone smell right now.

DT #10 - cola

Slurricane #1 - flowers

Back to Phone pics today.

Comparo Slurricane #4 4 days after flip or 10 days ago:

full

To Slurricane yesterday @ lights out - 9 days later:

Here's a step back pic of the height of the new ladies 14 days in flower:
See the big fatty cola front right = DT Mutant. The bog gold plants in the back are the same genetics. If I can get them to 90+ days they will have colas like that. The Mutant is still green. She never turned gold and small. Everything else is the same, smell and pistols are the same. The pistols on DT - Mutant clone are starting to turn color a little bit. So she's getting close.

DT - Mutant clone

See the green tie wrap - that was tied there at the very top of the cola about 3 weeks ago. She's still growing @ 98 days in flower. Can see pistols are turning a very light tan/brown color. I could wait at least 2 more weeks if no nanners.

Have to check daily for nanners here and also on the IHG gear down low.
The long running Sativa will throw nanners if I sneeze hard after 90+ days. The wait it worth it. She's getting pretty fat so even tho she's short I'm going to get a much bigger haul that it would seem right now. Waiting is critical for quality AND quantity. Yesterday was 98 days in flower. I've ran these 120+ days and could have gone longer. Fruity/Lemon with sandlewood undertone smell right now.

DT #10 - cola

Slurricane #1 - flowers

Absolutely breath taking brown.

Love your work my man.

Cross our fingers for no nanners!

Oh they're coming. Picked 1 off this AM and put in on the bud that I pollinated on Mystery Girl. I used the PMB male pollen I stashed away. Doubt there was anything viable on the nanner. Was hard and not dry.

I'm trying to let the Mutant clone get fatter. She's bulking up but S L O W L Y ...

I've gave her some Malted Barley and some other kelp teas and she's responding much better now. I'm starting to see a few foxtails forming. I need that space. Actually I'm thinking of turning my VEG room into a flower room temporarily. I'm running out of room again.

Just like that green green green everywhere. Starting to get some nice smells going now too.

Hey Bob and company! Ive got a new journal going if anyone wants to jump in amd follow along :Namaste:

Already on it buddy. Love the lighting and the soil you're running. I'm on about the 10th round or so in my last mix which is the same as what you're running cept I used less biochar, not that it matters. This soil gets better and better.

Looking good Bob!! Doesnt look like that one is on day 98 of flower, lotta energy in that soil brother!!

Yeah she's a freak.... clone cut with a tiny little hair for a root, into soil and into flower same day. I wanted to see what wood happen. Well she's short and stout, nothing but cola. Can get a decent haul if I have the patience.

Sorry you're sorry, be happy :passitleft:

And

DT Mutant Clone @ 105 days in flower, starting to get greasy.

Flower pics

Family pic - going to fill in some more I'm thinking

Yeah the Mutant in there is actually like DT #11 but instead of growing out normal she morphed into something ... was some sort of hormonal thing. I took a clone, she's DT #10 twin sister and just went right into soil final container from cloner with not a lot of roots either and right into flower.

I wanted to see what would happen I wasn't going to be around at all and I didn't have enough water for her twin sisters in VEG so I stuck her is some soil where I knew she would live. Short stature was result of likely more of a specific plant hormone that does work with plants fruiting flowering and less with cell elongation.

Likely from the small root ball starting out and mature plant (clone = same age as mother). She didn't have a normal start with no VEG time and not much roots.

Slurricane #1 - low down buds

Tincture #1 - Green Dragon, looks more like Brown Dragon to me. Has a hot peppery flavor pretty hot under the tongue. Got the munchies BAD too. I think my kitchen is still there.

VEG room getting big. Next round going to be fun! DT mothers on the right - same color as sisters in flower now. Amazing really.

DT #10 random bud candy. Some nice redish gold colors on this one.

Dude! 105 Days in flower??? :eek:

And, looks like she's got at least a few weeks more to go before she's done!

I hope that DT #1 is some killer med's for that kinda wait time!

Everything is looking great, Bro! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom