Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

How do you think that works? Would be nice if it actually did. Lord knows I've tossed some herms

I wouldn't normally mess with plants that herm but Future (my version) is worth it. I only get about 20-30 seeds off 1 plant and its usually always down low so its not affecting the main flowers. The flowers are great puffage. Worth it and I have some interesting crosses now.

Thanks BB! I'm not sure about the specifics of the ban but you can have regular camp fires I think, considered ritual or something like that.

I looked on NYS DEC website its real. Its about wild fires and keeping them to a minimum which I get as we have a wooded lot. NYS is big. Where we live it rains or snows almost every day then the sun is out by noon!

Still lots of dry fuel in the woods this time of year. Thats the danger. In the ADK the dry fuel is literally EVERYWHERE. Scary looking ....

you got some pretty flowers bob I always no im going to see some nice things here :(

Thanks Sticky .... I had to do close ups, they ain't all that pretty but the flowers are good.

I burned them early in VEG with an oil based foliar. Burnt all the fans plants looked like Cons did last year when he tried that sulfur thing. Good thing tho no mites!

I’ve just read that if you have a good strain that hermies to try running it from a clone and a lot of times it stops the hermy trait somehow.
Ok so here's my theory. The seed plant begins to produce some male flowers right after she/it reaches sexual identity or sexual maturity. Usually you will see primarily female pre-flowers but the male flower is there and is insignificant. Then you'll see mostly the female flower when you flip or the day shortens.

If the plant is significantly male you identify and discard or quarantine or whatever.

Now one other option is late male flowers (nanners) which either are sterile or so late that it may only pollinate a few open female pistils/stamens.

Now for the theory: The clone will likely be taken after sexual maturity and since it is believed that the plant is primarily female it will technically be beyond the point of sexual maturity and will act sexually correct. Most of the flowers will be female if not all. :bongrip:

I like that theory. My Future plant actually grows male bits down low inside early in flower like it was a male then changes to female. Not very many and most are sterile.

But that process does have an impact on the growth of the plant. Basically she stops stretch as soon as pollination happens so the plants are small and yield is low but ok for stash and the quality is tops. She wont make any nanners just those few in the beginning. Its very bizarre.

I'll try taking cuts next time I grow her. I've popped several crosses that happened lol. See what we can see with them.

All the seeds would be female so that's like the natural S1 lol.
Be like S1/F1 in the same plants.

Future is GG x SF right? If that’s the case intersex traits are impossible to get rid of due to OG genes in these Alien Genetics crosses. This line left a hermie mark on all the frosty strains. I wish the breeders thought twice about what pedigree they use, but IG mentality makes that impossible unfortunately.

Sulphur experiment was hard on the plants, but an interesting one nonetheless. I understood sulphur sensitivity of cannabis and what it does to the produce. It makes it taste differently for sure, maybe even improves shelf life. But the right dose is crucial, which is why I’m not adding any this time around :)

Future is GG x SF right? If that’s the case intersex traits are impossible to get rid of due to OG genes in these Alien Genetics crosses. This line left a hermie mark on all the frosty strains. I wish the breeders thought twice about what pedigree they use, but IG mentality makes that impossible unfortunately.

Sulphur experiment was hard on the plants, but an interesting one nonetheless. I understood sulphur sensitivity of cannabis and what it does to the produce. It makes it taste differently for sure, maybe even improves shelf life. But the right dose is crucial, which is why I’m not adding any this time around :)

There is SF OG in the lineage on the Starfighter side. We knew about Starfighter and herms way back when it first came out but the goodies were too good. They worked it some more but I think Cube is when the herm trait was suposidly fixed. I didn't want to pay the price to find out.

That's about the time I switched to growing other breeders gear.

photo bomb alert - boom.

20200418_195806.jpg

20200418_195733.jpg

20200418_195707.jpg

20200418_195633.jpg

20200418_195624.jpg

20200418_195620.jpg

20200418_195552.jpg

20200418_195457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom