Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Damn, that thing made me piss my pants a little it is so sweet.
I was on my way into the syr'Cuse this weekend and leafs are turning, I was thinking about your outdoor babies. Looking good.
all best for your trim experience :Namaste:

It's definitely fall here. Went from green green green to yellow overnight. Now 1/2 the trees are bare some half green to. Letting a few plants go see if I can get fatter buds.

Took down the 3 Neville's Haze x Thai yesterday.

Went to take pics and saw my newly detected aphid infestation ffs. They hadda be there a while cause they molted into adults and there were a shit ton but just on 1 plant. The other plants just had the molting skin on them.

I took them outside and hosed them down then chopped and into bud washing buckets and on the line.

They had pink pistols and trichomes and pink calyx smelled very fruity with big loud gas on the back end.

Can’t wait for the smoke report
Got a nice haul too. I was busy with some fam stuff for a few days and in 2-3 days the colas fattened up big time. Plants did the flop an all. Took a close look saw those aphid fvcks. Sticky shit sprayed with some wash from BAS night before harvest. Floor is nasty sticky now gotta clean real good.

Got the aphids that don't fly kinda smallish. The nymph stage they were microscopic so I didnt see them till adults. Hard to get a break here.

Neville's haze x thai

This pic I looked at the leaves saw the little white shit, put phone in pocket rolled plants outside and started hosing them down. Just glad they weren't tomato aphids, they dont wash off. These just left a lot of dander and sticky floor after the spray.

Bud wash tco'd that but took all day washing. Got a nice haul.

20201003_180657.jpg

20201003_180752.jpg
20201003_191620.jpg
20201003_180730.jpg
20201003_180709.jpg
20201003_180657.jpg

Been a hard summer for growers everywhere this year.

No doubt just happy it wasnt fire that we hadda deal with. Was worried there on the fires. We had 6 rain days since may and 1 of those days was snow on may 9th. Was dry af here. We spent a lot of time cleaning out dry brush close to thehouse all summer. Lost 3 outdoor plants to drought.

The nymph stage they were microscopic the adults were hiding good I didnt see them until there was a good population they all moved to just that 1 plant that turned red.

Oh no doubt they showed up last 3 days as adults so not much damage other than plant stress. The plant they decided they liked was done anyways. Just hadda wash off those little fvcks.

Took me and a buddy 6 hrs yesterday at the bud wash station

Hadda take a mental health day off today.

This is the outdoor girls
Gonna see if they can make it to the first snow. Lol

Flowers arent bulking up so chopping now gonna be a waste. They just chugging along but pretty slow. They finally got some rain tho.

These are the cookie monster I have a few in the ground they seem to like dry conditions ok. It's the sativa that had trouble with drought.

20201003_191936.jpg
20201003_191846.jpg
20201003_191641.jpg

This one ain't gonna make the cut well not the good cut might make the burn pile cut. She just quit on me. Her sister right beside her is ok.

20201003_191711.jpg

Her twin sister right beside her is chugging away. I think there's some pests in there somewhere. I found 1 plant with a few holes in the stem and then after the holes showed the plant quit growing... not sure what made the holes but pretty sure it messed up the vascular system so no water uptake.

Back
Top Bottom