Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

@ilikemsticky yeah hosed all 3 haze plants off outside with the hose. The night before I sprayed them in the tent with some EM-5 microbial cleaner from BAS then next day I sprayed them with water and bud washed.

The fuggars totally gone but made a gooey mess in my tent still gotta clean that up.

At the trim table next few days so gonna have to wait till the weekend for cleanup.

The BAS EM-5 worked pretty good. Knocked them suckers down then just hadda wash em off the plants. These are the plants I VEG'd outside then brought inside to flower.

Mixed feelings on doing that. I think the produce is great but taking risks bringing outdoor plants indoors to finish. I thankfully didn't see the aphids until a few days before chop but I'm sure they were there in spades but they are those really really small ones cant see them unless I use a scope when they were young. Didn't seem to bother the plants until they were adults and then they were sap sucking on the stems.

They gone now.

I try and get some smoke reports up. Hard to tell how good the weed is when I'm trimming all day. Good problems to have I suppose.

Was 5 months ago I was looking thru the btm of my jars at the floor. 2020 been a weird year.

So this month a blue moon and 13 moons in 1 year, drought, fires, covid, riots in the streets, aphids, hemp mites, got Lyme disease.

Kinda sorta going to be glad this year is over. Hope we make it to the end.

I'm gonna party like its 1999 come new years.

These are the plants I VEG'd outside then brought inside to flower.
i tried that a couple times it doesnt pay off your plants get a whole smorgasboard of bugs the plants love it though thats what makes it so fun i check my plants in the backyard every morning and evening go around smashing the little fuggars and the flies to they lay live babies on there look for those on the underside of leafs if i let them go for a week they would be infested i keep them at bay its a real pita

...got Lyme disease!??... :eek: ...how Ya feeing?...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

When trimming my thumb and elbow hurt a little and I get a stiff neck some times. Then I get a sympathetic thumb hurt in my other thumb. Moving target.

Was 5 months ago I was looking thru the btm of my jars at the floor. 2020 been a weird year.

So this month a blue moon and 13 moons in 1 year, drought, fires, covid, riots in the streets, aphids, hemp mites, got Lyme disease.

Kinda sorta going to be glad this year is over. Hope we make it to the end.

I'm gonna party like its 1999 come new years.

We'll make it. Yet I believe we will be changed a bit. Maybe that's an understatement. Maybe we'll all be changed quite a bit. Stay high. Stay safe.

473g trimmed/dried off The Tree.

Wifi x Jellium - Very gooey and greasy. Pretty happy for first time outside. Now waiting out the others. They have a waze to go.
Congrats on the pounder brother!! :thumb: :high-five:

that haze thai looks killer bob i deal with aphids everytime i grow outside in my backyard not so much at grow #2 i take the hose with the nozzle on mist and go around the plant and kind of pre wash before i chop gets most of them fuggars off there they pretty much on the stems anyway not toking that part :) im interested to here what you think about the high of your outdoor grown compared to indoor to me it seems like the outdoor hangs on longer.
I share that same experience from outdoor......longer lasting.

Did something happen so far in 2020?

Dare I say it, Yosemite is gurgling...

Maybe we are living in an actual sketch of Farside, yeah that's it!

Bob, that looks frosty and delicious.

Thats all weed need right now a super volcano. Betting it wood put a hault to the global warming tho ... be like a nuclear winter.

Mexico wood definitely be building a wall.

Getting nugity out there.

Cookie Monster on the vine. Day to day minute to minute here.

Prolly gonna chop 1 tomorrow.

20201013_182750.jpg

20201013_182740.jpg

One of them smells like grape candy the other one smells like cat piss and the cat piss plant still got some white pistols so Imma going to take down the grape girl and see if the cat piss one changes to grapes.

Just chopped the grape candy plant that today smells like grapish gas and fuel. Just like that over night. She was done fer sure. The change in smells kinda caught me there.

I chopped 2 more outdoor girls today. Vision a farmer carrying plants on his back ... yeah that was me today. Strapped it on carried out of the woods.

Hadda cut down the plants with a saw my loppers weren't big enough.

The one plant hadda stem like a baseball bat.

Easy enough to cut thru.

Never ending here.

Back
Top Bottom