Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Good luck with the aphids brother. I had them on a couple that I didn't notice at first. Keep checking the stems on the ones you bud washed. I found lots of aphids on the stems after washing and hanging. I squish em with my fingers when I see em setting there. Congrats on the harvest brother all that hard work is paying off.

I'm chopping my big Jack today. That will leave me 4 big ones left!! Took this big one a couple days ago

Cheers brother!

Worms maybe?

Burn baby burn... they went into the fire ring yesterday. Dont want any more of them hanging around for next year. Looked like worm hole to me but I never saw any not that I was out there looking very closely.

Didn't even wanna touch the plants outside just in case an all. Never know who wants to shlep a ride inside. Forgetaboutit.

473g trimmed/dried off The Tree.

Wifi x Jellium - Very gooey and greasy. Pretty happy for first time outside. Now waiting out the others. They have a waze to go.

I think I saved the best for first. lol

Begining of rainy season here. High winds, thunderstorms, sunny rainy... all day yesterday and today. Wont be long till snow.

Bummer bout the bugs...... I'm not a big fan of washing,, but is a time and place.

Girls sure had some pretty colors....

GL and Keepem Green

Washing is a lot of work but with aphids I'm lucky they washed off.

Those bigger aphids that get on tomatoes dont wash off. They just stick to the plant stems. I've tossed plants that had them.

My outdoor tree I didn't wash - the day before harvest we had a huge rain - plant was cleanest I've ever had on the trim table.

Time to trim up the Neville's Haze x Thai now.... hoping no aphids.

Outdoor I'm thinking waiting till the next full moon this month.

Blue Moon - 2 moons same month. This year we have 13 full moons - VERY VERY rare event.

2020 turning into a shit storm of rareness.

Looking forward to your smoke report on Neville's Haze x Thai , That's a strain I would Love to try some time in the future. Are they from ACE

Looking forward to your smoke report on Neville's Haze x Thai , That's a strain I would Love to try some time in the future. Are they from ACE

From Snowhigh - hit me with a pm.

My friends from over the hill in Upstate NY Donna the Buffalo

This is The Good Stuff.

Neville's Haze x thai at the trim table.

20201008_143123.jpg

Washing is a lot of work but with aphids I'm lucky they washed off.

Those bigger aphids that get on tomatoes dont wash off. They just stick to the plant stems. I've tossed plants that had them.

My outdoor tree I didn't wash - the day before harvest we had a huge rain - plant was cleanest I've ever had on the trim table.

Time to trim up the Neville's Haze x Thai now.... hoping no aphids.
that haze thai looks killer bob i deal with aphids everytime i grow outside in my backyard not so much at grow #2 i take the hose with the nozzle on mist and go around the plant and kind of pre wash before i chop gets most of them fuggars off there they pretty much on the stems anyway not toking that part :) im interested to here what you think about the high of your outdoor grown compared to indoor to me it seems like the outdoor hangs on longer.

Back
Top Bottom