Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Hey Bob, I see your weather is permitting! Hope it holds up for you for a while longer brother! The garden looks great!

Thanks Otter - I took down the tree yesterday. I think it was yesterday. lol Spent a good 8 hrs taking off all the fan leaves she's hanging dry. Not gonna bud wash this one she got a ton of rain right before chop so she's cleaner than I can get it.

I have some other plants in the patch out back. Letting them run see what happens. We are getting very very humid nights now get VERY close to dew points and cold. So its just a matter of time.

Rainy season is trying to get a start sunny cloudy and rain for 20 minutes every day now. Temps in the 50s daytime and night time its down to 40F.

We got like 6 days of rain since May thru September and May 9th was a snow day. So great for growing but hadda water every freaking day. If it wasn't for Covid and me being home all the time they'd have be dust by now.

Was seriously hot and dry af all summer. Then poof, cold and rain. Not even any transition. I fully expect one of these nights to see some snow! Which I like so not complaining. That will be the chop day - next day after snow.

Getting some purps in the garden now so serious purps.

Blue Dream is a Haze hybrid that can lean heavy to the Haze side. I’d have to look and see who has decent versions of it. Buyer beware though, Blue Dream isn’t as good as it was back in the day. If it was me i think I would look at Blueberry Blast from Snowhigh seeds. It’s Snows version of Blue Dream.
I have heard Snow produces some great strains. I think it was from earlier in Bob's thread where he mentioned the Devil's Tit as being a good one. From memory he had some real nice frosty pics showing her off too.

Yea i feel u man same here i live in shity old wisconsin lol but yea its an auto form from fastbuds an its killer its supposed to be like jus like its photo version but yea its awesome cause its so loaded with triches so its a favorite of mine cause i can use my nugsmasher n get amazing rosin yields of tht one. The Bluedream is gud for tht as well as my Smoothie auto i got those 2 jus ooze out rosin wen i smash em lol. Not to mention the flower they look an smell beautiful as shit an have amazing bag appeal it has a mix of fruitiness with hints of citrus. An since it has some haze in its lineage its a great one 2 avoid mould n all tht shit so over all a great strain to try.
I guess that would be the Bluedreamatic, I have read quite a few encouraging reports of that strain. The tendency for the haze genetics to avoid mold is a good one when that a problem. I wonder if that includes bud rot.

We got like 6 days of rain since May thru September and May 9th was a snow day. So great for growing but hadda water every freaking day. If it wasn't for Covid and me being home all the time they'd have be dust by now.

Was seriously hot and dry af all summer. Then poof, cold and rain. Not even any transition. I fully expect one of these nights to see some snow! Which I like so not complaining. That will be the chop day - next day after snow.

Getting some purps in the garden now so serious purps.
That's a nice thing when overnight temps drop. Glad you got your tree down fine.

Thanks @Stunger, she was big. My first outdoor chop.. not too shabby for a 14 footer lol.

Even tho they are bigger there are more leaves it seems outside. So trimming going to be work. Also seems there's much more LAF didn't get the real dense nuggets I usually get with this strain. Her sister I ran side by side in VEG outside then moved her inside got 10zips of nugs but 1/3 of them had mold. This outdoor start to finish no mold. Go figure.

I'm running some SnowHigh gear now.

Neville's Haze x Purple Thai

3 plants out of a six pack.

Get some pics up here in a bit. They ready for the chop too!

I have heard Snow produces some great strains. I think it was from earlier in Bob's thread where he mentioned the Devil's Tit as being a good one. From memory he had some real nice frosty pics showing her off too.

I guess that would be the Bluedreamatic, I have read quite a few encouraging reports of that strain. The tendency for the haze genetics to avoid mold is a good one when that a problem. I wonder if that includes bud rot.

That's a nice thing when overnight temps drop. Glad you got your tree down fine.
Thts exactly what tht means lol. I jus had a plant right next to it get sum bud rot an the BD plant sitting rite next to it is jus fine going strong still lol.

I think Snowhigh gear is all regs, it’s mostly Landrace crosses. Tons of genuine F1’s

Yea dang i jus always have horrible luck with regs lol. Idk y but every single time i run regs i always miss one n it pollinates my whole dam crop. But shit i wud love to get some once an make some fem seeds cuz the strains they got look amazing.

First thing I’ll do with most of my Snow gear is do open pollinations to preserve the lines.

If u did open pollination wont tht jus make more regs? An i guess if u had a shit ton of seeds which if making ur own u shud lol. An were gud at finding males n getting them out then yea i spose it wudnt matter lol but im jus not the best at finding males lol. But yea man gud luck cant wait to see what u end up running.

Back
Top Bottom