Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Thanks brother coulda went another few days but looking at the weather. We at the begining of the rainy season now so it sun wind cold and rain and repeat. Was 41 and the dew point last night was 42f so just a matter of time till cold fog.

This plant looked and smelled very very good so why risk it.

I'm letting the other outdoor plants go a little longer. 2 of them are fire wood.

This just turned into a full time job for a few.

I had to chop 2 plants a little early do to mold.

I was worried about it. 2 of my other outdoor plants have it and they are toasted. I gotta chop em and burn.

Genetics at play I'm thinking. I've got a few other plants that are perfect and right beside the toasted plants but different genetics. Plants grow great indoors and burnt toast outdoors.

I'm learning.

Looks like your doing fine over there Mister BBrown nice colors...

be careful with that bong there @Blazinjones I got acouple with that plastic? on the outside.. it will peal kind of easy... But then Miss J is hard on pipes... I bought two and one started to peal.. so far, 6 months later, the others holding in there..
[/QUOTE/]

What do u mean plastic? This is all glass even the spider skull thing lol.

It’s weird, had 2 plants show mold but the Hazes next to it were fine.

Yea simial to me i had a tangy an a smoothie both mold alil on one top but the bluedreams next to them bam fat as hell n no mold atleast from what i can see lol.

Yea simial to me i had a tangy an a smoothie both mold alil on one top but the bluedreams next to them bam fat as hell n no mold atleast from what i can see lol.
Hey Blazin, how do you find Blue Dream, I been thinking about getting some seeds of that. I read how it was a pretty much a number 1 strain in many dispensaries, and Sativa dominant, but not sure how all the real growers rate it. I live in NZ so we have no dispensaries where one can bowl down and pick up a few grams to toke test it first before deciding to grow or not. Who was the breeder/seed bank?

Blue Dream is a Haze hybrid that can lean heavy to the Haze side. I’d have to look and see who has decent versions of it. Buyer beware though, Blue Dream isn’t as good as it was back in the day. If it was me i think I would look at Blueberry Blast from Snowhigh seeds. It’s Snows version of Blue Dream.

Hey Blazin, how do you find Blue Dream, I been thinking about getting some seeds of that. I read how it was a pretty much a number 1 strain in many dispensaries, and Sativa dominant, but not sure how all the real growers rate it. I live in NZ so we have no dispensaries where one can bowl down and pick up a few grams to toke test it first before deciding to grow or not. Who was the breeder/seed bank?

Yea i feel u man same here i live in shity old wisconsin lol but yea its an auto form from fastbuds an its killer its supposed to be like jus like its photo version but yea its awesome cause its so loaded with triches so its a favorite of mine cause i can use my nugsmasher n get amazing rosin yields of tht one. The Bluedream is gud for tht as well as my Smoothie auto i got those 2 jus ooze out rosin wen i smash em lol. Not to mention the flower they look an smell beautiful as shit an have amazing bag appeal it has a mix of fruitiness with hints of citrus. An since it has some haze in its lineage its a great one 2 avoid mould n all tht shit so over all a great strain to try.

Blue Dream is a Haze hybrid that can lean heavy to the Haze side. I’d have to look and see who has decent versions of it. Buyer beware though, Blue Dream isn’t as good as it was back in the day. If it was me i think I would look at Blueberry Blast from Snowhigh seeds. It’s Snows version of Blue Dream.

Ohh tht sounds like i wud like tht. But dnt they only deal in reg beans or am i wrong? I cant remember why i choose not to get there gear wenever i look for beans. But yea i agree with u tht it definitely is not like it was back in the like early to mid 90s i got sum fire ass bluedream all kinds of fruity colors on her.

Back
Top Bottom