Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Yeah true that @Pennywise , they seem to be holding steady and if bulking up very very slowly any tips on helping that along?? Maybe a full dose of Mega Crop or something similar??

That one plant in the container - watered her yesterday 7 gallons of water and mixed in some llama poop tea and some fish hydrolysate for shits and giggles. Gotta go down and start bud washing and check out the progress.... she's getting more and more shade as the sun drops lower in the sky. Thinking of moving her to a full sun location again.

Why wouldn't you want her in a full sun location?

Why wouldn't you want her in a full sun location?
I believe that he had her in a full sun location but due to the descending arc of the later season sun, they are in shadows at a much earlier hour. Thats whats happened to me. I used to get full sun until 6pm, now Im in the shade by 2pm. No full sun location for me to move em to though....they gonna get what they get LOL

I believe that he had her in a full sun location but due to the descending arc of the later season sun, they are in shadows at a much earlier hour. Thats whats happened to me. I used to get full sun until 6pm, now Im in the shade by 2pm. No full sun location for me to move em to though....they gonna get what they get LOL
same here in the beginning they were getting 9 hrs now 5 thats all there is!

Im in a 30 gal cement container plant 14 feet tall.

I hadda get the tractor out and wrap a pull strap around the container hook it to my tractor and slowly pull her about 6 feet farther into the sun. It worked she's been getting full sun again but now exposed to more wind.

Chop day tomorrow been very windy today and tonight. Have the 12foot ladder there beside her with her top wired to the ladder for stability. I fully expect a broken top in the AM tomorrow. Great then I'll only have to saw the base instead of sawing her in half to get her inside to hang.... lol

Here she is today - Nug Tree:

20200930_141341.jpg
20200930_141341.jpg
20200930_141501.jpg
20200930_141438.jpg
20200930_141455.jpg
20200930_141405.jpg

I just today finished picking through Garlic Sherbert buds looking for seeds. I reversed one of her branches with colloidal silver and she produced a LOT of pollen. Being the best strain I've ever grown I wanted to have a good number of seeds on hand. Well she provided that for me that's for sure. A fairly accurate estimate is 1,700 seeds. I've germinated 10 of these so far with a 100% success rate so over the moon happy.

Holyshit are all those fems? Talk about a shit ton of seeds lmao congrats nice job im currently reversing some autos so i can make my own Gorilla Glue cross of some kind. Was thinking of crossing my Red Poison auto from Sweet Seeds with there Gorilla Girl XL auto if i can get one of there beans to ever go 3 of the 4 so far were duds so hopefully this last one goes otherwise ill have 2 get mre beans lol. But yea nice job man

The original Pink Kush does that in flower. Every fan leaf turns yellow and falls off

I got one like tht right now myself. One of the phenos im running of Smoothie auto from Sweet Seeds tends to turn really yellowish an fans jus falln off lol. But man oh man is she a juicy girl. I love the rosin i get from her wen i smash the buds.

Yeah Woody still at it. Outdoors afraid to say anything they ain't done yet and it's been below freezing here for several nights but drought so no fog and no rain.

Holding breath. Getting close need another week maybe 2 or 3 for a few. Sun going down early now too.

Hard to see they too large to fit in the frame. 12-14 footers.

20200922_131912.jpg
20200922_131937.jpg
20200922_132015.jpg

Nice lookn girls u got there bob congrats. Those outdoor girls are freaking huge as shizz lmao. Dam those are guna be some huge ass colas u get come harvest time nice.
Outdoor trees hoping weather holds getting close to October but was 90F here today.

20200925_164118.jpg
20200925_164139.jpg

Holyshit talk about a tall girl she must be dutch or sumthn hahahaha. But for real lookn gud out there nice job.

Yeah true that @Pennywise , they seem to be holding steady and if bulking up very very slowly any tips on helping that along?? Maybe a full dose of Mega Crop or something similar??

I no i do backbuilding wen i want my buds to chunk up jus snip a few cm off the tips of some buds an they will fatten up to nice size gernades lol.

Nice tree....the nug tree. I'm sure you'll remember her. I can hear you now telling the youngsters "I chopped her using a 12 foot ladder. Moved her around the yard with a tractor and a strong strap." :rofl:

:bravo:

Lol i no right an each year he tells it the tree gets 12inches taller hahaha jk. That thing is ridiculously huge nice job moving tht huge container 2 bob bet tht wasnt easy did it leave a huge dug up drag mark threw the lawn?

Great looking girl there Bob.....good luck with bringing her down. I took down the first of my outdoor girls yesterday. I'm holding off on the bigger ones for a few more days if the weather will permit. I have snipped a few spots of bud rot off, but so far so good.

Wind storm played hell on them though LOL. They wasn't pleased by the whole evolution but they still kicking :yahoo:

Didn't chop her down yet..... what ami waiting for I dont give a damn.

Still in trim jail so gotta finish that before I start another project.

The outdoor girl gonna be a big project.

I may not need to bud wash tho - one good thing. We got a shit ton of rain finally now windy too. She's sorta bent over now and her skirt fell down a little bit more. She's done just gotta do the work.

That thing is ridiculously huge nice job moving tht huge container 2 bob bet tht wasnt easy did it leave a huge dug up drag mark threw the lawn?

Been dry af here so the ground was hard as rocks and the grass slippery.

I got a 4x4 pickup truck with tow/snatch straps in my kit. Just pulled out a tree saver snatch strap outta the kit wrapped it around the base and tied it to my zero turn tractor with 26hp backed her up about 10 feet. Took longer to tie the straps they are like 5" wide can handle 30k pounds.

Been dry af here so the ground was hard as rocks and the grass slippery.

I got a 4x4 pickup truck with tow/snatch straps in my kit. Just pulled out a tree saver snatch strap outta the kit wrapped it around the base and tied it to my zero turn tractor with 26hp backed her up about 10 feet. Took longer to tie the straps they are like 5" wide can handle 30k pounds.

Oh shit well nice man. Thats crazy u had to move it with a dam tractor hahaha awesome man.

Didn't chop her down yet..... what ami waiting for I dont give a damn.

Still in trim jail so gotta finish that before I start another project.

The outdoor girl gonna be a big project.

I may not need to bud wash tho - one good thing. We got a shit ton of rain finally now windy too. She's sorta bent over now and her skirt fell down a little bit more. She's done just gotta do the work.

Lmao shit thts aton of work dam i do not envy having to trim tht basturd up haha. Gud luck bro she is a beast shit all ur plants are jus amazing lol. Hey check the new glassware i got 2day she even glows.

woah that's some crazy glass. Thats a big party rig right there! Well done.

Yea a party for one me lmao. Well unless sum1 comes over but in the house here im the only 1 who smokes really. My girlfriend cant handle the bongs or smoking so she jus vapes an does concentrates so she dnt gotta smoke really but yea this thing is super sweet u get some monster rips out of her thts for sure lol.

Looks like your doing fine over there Mister BBrown nice colors...

be careful with that bong there @Blazinjones I got acouple with that plastic? on the outside.. it will peal kind of easy... But then Miss J is hard on pipes... I bought two and one started to peal.. so far, 6 months later, the others holding in there..

Back
Top Bottom