Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

@Pennywise @Van Stank haha I am so glad I am not the only one who’s behind the button on the regular , I may get lucky and trim one plant at that perfect 68% rh point , but I just can’t process enough to keep up . So I was just shucking nugs off the stems I don’t mind trimming a couple mins before smoking . I need to sit in with @KingJoe83 he is so fast and surprisingly his stuff is decently manicured for how flash like fast he is . Sure is a talent .
thanks for making me feel like I’m not such a fall down fail on keeping my shit on schedule
@yogi gardener when I was working with one tent it was no problem I was barley pulling two. 1 pound harvests a year and I would pull an all nighter to get it done but always the last couple jars were always getting on the dry side so I’m hoping with only harvesting a plant every 15-30 days I’ll really be able to get my one plant into the jar at the right time so I can burp it down slowly like I want to do , I harvested 4 last month and only got one of the plants on point for the cure , the rest I just left in my tent another 3 weeks with rh@52. Pretty much ruined the cure process but good lesson learned so now ones it’s at the right rh I want who cares about trim get it jarred so I can cure properly , it is a game changer in quality

That’s the best way to do large yields Van.

I just trimming my ass off here. Its been raining for 2 days and foggy and covid aint going anywhere so rainy trim days are here again. yay me. lol

The over-dry thing is quickly coming and gonna be an issue.

Although I just harvested another Cookie Monster in the rain.... she's hanging in three pieces couldn't get her in the door in one piece lol new world problems. She will take a few days to get dry.

I just get sore from sitting in one place for that long, it’s definetly an art form.
Dude I have to sit inside my tent to do it , and guess what when I only had a 2x4x5’3” tent my wife was shutting that door behind me , the first harvest I trimmed in the house , and it stunk for 3 days my wife was livid , so I know what you mean haha
@bobrown14 haha yeah new world issues . Life is crazy now . I have thought about getting a bud trimmer table , but there’s something about the quality of hand trimmed that cannot be beat , in my opinion. Good luck on the trimming brother , i think trimming party’s are a thing if the past , covid and all .

I just get sore from sitting in one place for that long, it’s definetly an art form.

Cookie Monster making my eyes water and burn a little bit from the terpines.

Wife supplying me with tea and a "no go" on pulling up a chair with a lending hand. She's NY tough.

Mexico wood definitely be building a wall.

Getting nugity out there.

Cookie Monster on the vine. Day to day minute to minute here.

Prolly gonna chop 1 tomorrow.

20201013_182750.jpg

20201013_182740.jpg
damn.........

I freaking hate trimming!!
Your not doing it right that means .

1 get extremely medicated before the real work comes in play.
2 coffee of water and beverage beside you
3 alcohol keep two to three snips pairs in it . Then when I get hunky in cup let sit in alcohol then take other pair . Keep cycle going .

4 make sure the out side of buds are dried enough to trim for a final trim .

5 most important

Need good vibing music calming

I like Bob Marley ory NF music .

6. Take a break here and there to reset Yoru arms mind eyes and wrist.

I hate it so much I’ve been just jarring my Reyes flower and curing it without trimming and then when I m going to smoke I have 20 seconds of trim to do on each bud , not as torturous for me anyway
Yeah I wanted to kick you in the nutts the other day when I tried that ogkz these are full fans on here still dean. You take so much time growing Dont cheap put at the end . Lol just bugging buddy kinda

Cookie Monster making my eyes water and burn a little bit from the terpines.

Wife supplying me with tea and a "no go" on pulling up a chair with a lending hand. She's NY tough.
Yup mine promised me to help trimming to since I maintained her garden she wanted . Nope didn't happen o got my shoulder is sore or I am too tired tonight maybe tomorrow..woman sighs lol

I'd help brown if you lives part I really don't mind trimming.

Trimming aint too bad, I'm one with it now..

I got me some REAL nice scissors
Chikamasa TP-500SF - super sharp and super light couldn't get the curved blade was sold out.

These really made my trim day/weeks a little more fun.

Thanks to @Van Stank for the tip.

I got 2 more outdoor plants to go after this one.... lol. Another week lookin like.

The outdoor Cookie Monster all the nugs are black! Super happy with this one and I have seeds.

These were FEM seeds and one of the outdoor plants turned into a male after transplant so I've got early calyx with some seeds like 20-30 so far just on the stem calyx. So she was pollinated early on before flowering. Some of the seeds are purple black too!

So yeah trimming aint that bad when I get the gift that keeps on giving seeds. Love that and the weeds are tops.

Your not doing it right that means .

1 get extremely medicated before the real work comes in play.
2 coffee of water and beverage beside you
3 alcohol keep two to three snips pairs in it . Then when I get hunky in cup let sit in alcohol then take other pair . Keep cycle going .

4 make sure the out side of buds are dried enough to trim for a final trim .

5 most important

Need good vibing music calming

I like Bob Marley ory NF music .

6. Take a break here and there to reset Yoru arms mind eyes and wrist.
All good info brother but I am in truly in trim prison.......and what makes it works are the herniated disks in my neck. Causes all my surrounding muscle areas to tense and tighten and it feels like I have a 500 lb gorilla sitting on my shoulders after about 30 minutes of trimming. All my discomfort and hate of trimming stems from my neck and back discomfort. If I wasn't dealing with that, then trimming wouldn't be too bad. Actually last night was a good night of trimming. I got 9-10 hours in without hurting too badly though I'm feeling BIG TIME today. I still have days of trimming to go on the outdoor crop. This is the one I finished up last night.....ended up with 22 ounces off this wild woman. Took me two nights to finish her off! Still have 1 more plant to snip off the branches and then 6 more plants to final trim. Wish you were here to help brother!!

Trimming aint too bad, I'm one with it now..

I got me some REAL nice scissors
Chikamasa TP-500SF - super sharp and super light couldn't get the curved blade was sold out.

These really made my trim day/weeks a little more fun.

Thanks to @Van Stank for the tip.

I got 2 more outdoor plants to go after this one.... lol. Another week lookin like.

The outdoor Cookie Monster all the nugs are black! Super happy with this one and I have seeds.

These were FEM seeds and one of the outdoor plants turned into a male after transplant so I've got early calyx with some seeds like 20-30 so far just on the stem calyx. So she was pollinated early on before flowering. Some of the seeds are purple black too!

So yeah trimming aint that bad when I get the gift that keeps on giving seeds. Love that and the weeds are tops.
Those Chikamasa trimmers are the SHIT! I won't go back to the other brands. In fact I'm gonna pick up three or four more pairs of em. The pair I have right now has run through about 7 lbs and feel brand new.

All good info brother but I am in truly in trim prison.......and what makes it works are the herniated disks in my neck. Causes all my surrounding muscle areas to tense and tighten and it feels like I have a 500 lb gorilla sitting on my shoulders after about 30 minutes of trimming. All my discomfort and hate of trimming stems from my neck and back discomfort. If I wasn't dealing with that, then trimming wouldn't be too bad. Actually last night was a good night of trimming. I got 9-10 hours in without hurting too badly though I'm feeling BIG TIME today. I still have days of trimming to go on the outdoor crop. This is the one I finished up last night.....ended up with 22 ounces off this wild woman. Took me two nights to finish her off! Still have 1 more plant to snip off the branches and then 6 more plants to final trim. Wish you were here to help brother!!

thats how i do it to bob i love those trimmed plant pics that one is a monster lol :) hey van i checked out those scissors spendy but im going to get a pair and start from there thanks!

Yeah I wanted to kick you in the nutts the other day when I tried that ogkz these are full fans on here still dean. You take so much time growing Dont cheap put at the end . Lol just bugging buddy kinda
Brother when you have kids and a house to run ontop of work and my current grow stuff , I am maxed out for time. Unless I want to pull all nighters trimming cause daddy can’t hide in a tent all day know what I mean . So My only option is to take a min to trim before smoking , but yes I do have everything on the plant to slow that dry time down as much as possible . I tried the all nighters to trim and I just can’t handle all nighters anymore like I used to. Sorry buddie .
the only real time I get to myself is when my kids go to bed , I’m up at 330 am and come 8pm when their ready for bed so am i but I still have a grow to run house to clean , you know what it’s like running at a 110% capacity . so trimming is at the very bottom of my to do list honestly

22 ounces, that's a terrific effort - well done. It is a shame about the trimming tensions in the back and neck. Is it worth rubbing some CBD/THC oil on your neck and shoulders first?
What was the training if any you gave that plant? Was it just topped to help her get more bushy or was she just a naturally bushy girl?

Having pre flowers end up seeded is the best of all worlds.

Thats what I'm thinking. Yeah got about 30 seeds total. All on the preflower calyx down close to the main stem. Hope it was the female that turned male after flip be cool if they were fem seed from a different plant same genetics.

Gonna dunk some seeds here pronto! See what we got.

Back
Top Bottom