Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Looks awesome, Brother! :welldone:

How often do you have to maintain those autopots with that huge res? Once per week? I've seen some very nice grows with those!

Depends on a few factors. High heat and big plants that big RES usually goes 10 days or so. With the current grow, it's been going 20+ days but small plants. It's still 3/4 full too.

I usually run a summer grow. This summer I slimmed down so I could get to our cottage in Ontario for most of the summer.

When we get back should be time to harvest early September. Will have a few DTs going by then in flower and they grow very large and drink a lot of water.

I've been away since late July. IF I had a full room going 8 days water runs out then have another say 4-5 days before the ladies get desperate for water. Thats in the summer heat. I've got AC going now so they are a lot happier.

Here's a few pics of my summer run. Big thanks to a friend of mine @Phillygrow13, he's checking in on the girls and taking these pics for me. Reps to Phillygrow.. da man. :high-five:

Here's my 2 little ladies coming down the stretch.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #1 & #2

#1 - Closer up

#2 - Closer up

#2 - frosty nugs

#2 Frostier nuggiers

#2 close up - I hear it smells like candy in there! I dunno... haven't been there in a month. :smokin:

#1 side shot

Those pics I think are from a few weeks ago.. I have more to upload in a bit!

Sorry haven't been around lately but still growing here. Weather in Canada has been so freaking great 84F and water temps 84F. Been swimming and puffing by the lakeside mostly. Weather even too nice to fish. All good.

AutoPot Veg system - these are 3.5 gal pots with a 25gal Res. The larger plants are DT Mothers. No matter what I do they get big. I cut these girls back to bare bones and they are already getting too big and drinking all the water. Should have gotten a 70gal Res. but have to add a proper base to get it off the ground.

Hey bobrown hope you don’t mind I have a question for you outdoor pro

Can I remove the lowers shown in this video buddy ?

Also what kind of bug is this any insight ?

Bug looks like a leaf hopper or tree hopper. Google "tree hopper north America"

Not 100% but that's what it looks like to me.

You should find your little friend in the pics.

They aren't as invasive as other insects but they suck ass non the less. I use Montery insect spray - spinosad. It's only effective on the bugs that are alive so you need to repeat. Or use neem oil but go light. Neem is pretty strong. Add in some sort of emulsifier (sapanin/soap) to mix with water.

G/L with your outdoor... coming along nicely. In a few weeks gonna be some big flowers forming. Just waiting for the sun to start going lower in the sky. Won't be long now.

Some more pics thanks to @Phillygrow13. These are the latest from a few days ago.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #1 & #2. I'll try and figure which is which. There are DT clones not pictured just getting going. By the time we get home from the Great White North they should be just catching stride. Maybe a Xmas haul for them I'm thinking. So well over 100 days.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2 - fan leaves starting to give up the goodness.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2 - still throwing out some pistols so not ready yet.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2

Nug shots #1

Nug shots #1

Bug looks like a leaf hopper or tree hopper. Google "tree hopper north America"

Not 100% but that's what it looks like to me.

You should find your little friend in the pics.

They aren't as invasive as other insects but they suck ass non the less. I use Montery insect spray - spinosad. It's only effective on the bugs that are alive so you need to repeat. Or use neem oil but go light. Neem is pretty strong. Add in some sort of emulsifier (sapanin/soap) to mix with water.

G/L with your outdoor... coming along nicely. In a few weeks gonna be some big flowers forming. Just waiting for the sun to start going lower in the sky. Won't be long now.
Yeah it was actually shield bug . Got it treated and yes I got unscented dish soap few drops less then mil of neem oil and fermented foilar spray 2 mil all let litre.

Sees to be doing the job .

...told Ya' I was sending some good weather down to cottage country...glad you're enjoying your time in the GWN...could be some swings comin'...looks to be 30c on Thurs. and 19C on Fri. here...FFS!...:rofl:...trials and tribulations up here...;)...things are looking good at home Bob...nice to have a caretaker...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k..:rollit::passitleft:...

...told Ya' I was sending some good weather down to cottage country...glad you're enjoying your time in the GWN...could be some swings comin'...looks to be 30c on Thurs. and 19C on Fri. here...FFS!...:rofl:...trials and tribulations up here...;)...things are looking good at home Bob...nice to have a caretaker...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k..:rollit::passitleft:...

Yeah went from 28c to 10c and wind. Shut the windows.. tomorrow going for a boat ride and get fire wood. Yeah .... not prepared.

Be waiting for that 30c again. Was nice while it lasted.

Now balls cold. :eek:

Thanks Doc.. best place on earth GWN 420% :passitleft:

and bit frightening o_O

I like the looks of this nugget.
full

Aint that special.

Me too, i might get some rough ideas do a re-set next year, thanks for the set up info.

Been puffing this a lot while on vacay. It's face and mind tingling.

Yeah went from 28c to 10c and wind. Shut the windows.. tomorrow going for a boat ride and get fire wood. Yeah .... not prepared.

Be waiting for that 30c again. Was nice while it lasted.

Now balls cold. :eek:

Thanks Doc.. best place on earth GWN 420% :passitleft:
Hey it’s coming back to 28 for all week almost thirty few days all next week . Hit about 15 tonight.

Leaves startignnto change colour not much but some fall is around the corner though.

Geesh time flies ...

Hope all is good bobrown .

Some more pics thanks to @Phillygrow13. These are the latest from a few days ago.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #1 & #2. I'll try and figure which is which. There are DT clones not pictured just getting going. By the time we get home from the Great White North they should be just catching stride. Maybe a Xmas haul for them I'm thinking. So well over 100 days.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2 - fan leaves starting to give up the goodness.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2 - still throwing out some pistols so not ready yet.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #2

Nug shots #1

Nug shots #1

Sorry not the best photographer. Hahahah

Depends on a few factors. High heat and big plants that big RES usually goes 10 days or so. With the current grow, it's been going 20+ days but small plants. It's still 3/4 full too.

I usually run a summer grow. This summer I slimmed down so I could get to our cottage in Ontario for most of the summer.

When we get back should be time to harvest early September. Will have a few DTs going by then in flower and they grow very large and drink a lot of water.

I've been away since late July. IF I had a full room going 8 days water runs out then have another say 4-5 days before the ladies get desperate for water. Thats in the summer heat. I've got AC going now so they are a lot happier.

Here's a few pics of my summer run. Big thanks to a friend of mine @Phillygrow13, he's checking in on the girls and taking these pics for me. Reps to Phillygrow.. da man. :high-five:

Here's my 2 little ladies coming down the stretch.

Illegal Alien x BOGD #1 & #2

#1 - Closer up

#2 - Closer up

#2 - frosty nugs

#2 Frostier nuggiers

#2 close up - I hear it smells like candy in there! I dunno... haven't been there in a month. :smokin:

#1 side shot

Those pics I think are from a few weeks ago.. I have more to upload in a bit!

Sorry haven't been around lately but still growing here. Weather in Canada has been so freaking great 84F and water temps 84F. Been swimming and puffing by the lakeside mostly. Weather even too nice to fish. All good.

AutoPot Veg system - these are 3.5 gal pots with a 25gal Res. The larger plants are DT Mothers. No matter what I do they get big. I cut these girls back to bare bones and they are already getting too big and drinking all the water. Should have gotten a 70gal Res. but have to add a proper base to get it off the ground.

The smell in the flower room is insane.. like pure chocolate.

Where ya been @Phillygrow13 ? Missed ya man!
Been working 7 days a week, kids, life.. hahaha the normal. Just tent to forget about this site. Been tending my garden and just keeping a eye @bobrown14 garden as well. I gotta start getting active again as I have alot going on now. I just normally call or text @bobrown14 for question or issues now.. hahaha need to come back here again.. alot of awesome people here..

Back
Top Bottom