Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Hey bob, glad to hear you are back brother. Looking forward to them pics!! Need some DT updates in my life brother! Is he ever gonna sell that strain again? I look often for it but its always out of stock.

Hey bob, glad to hear you are back brother. Looking forward to them pics!! Need some DT updates in my life brother! Is he ever gonna sell that strain again? I look often for it but its always out of stock.

Hey Stank.. thanks for the welcome back bro.

We made it back home. 37 days in the great white north with some mighty fine Canadians. Man they like there weed. Mighty fine~!

Just pulled in and I'm firing up a bowl right now. Much needed one at that. Was a rough drive - rain rain rain going 75 in a loaded up pickup truck. hehehehe got me some real good fog lights that light up the corners. Cruising at high speed in wet conditions with fam. Only felt a tinge of stress a few times :eek: passing trucks with cars in front of me scared. Get stuck beside an 18 wheeler in the rain always gets my hairs up a little.

Pufff puff... feeling much better now.

There was a Snowhigh drop at OES a few weeks ago. He had 2 more versions of DT - got both of them.

I ordered some Panama Red (sweet berry) - was in before they were out and I got a call. Was a fail. They hooked me up with :

Durban Thai High Flyer II

Durban Poison BX - This is DT back crossed. High recco on this one.

I got Royal Purple Thai as a freebee for getting puked on the Sweet Berry. I feel good.
Had a chat with the I think the guy that runs the shop there at OES. He hooked me up.
I knew that Sweet Berry was the diggles and I'd be lucky to get it. Maybe next time I'm first in line now!
Maybe I'm destined for the Purlpe Thai. Could be a sign I'm thinking.

Check out Panama Poison - Panama Red x Durban (same Durban from DT).

DT is Durban x Acapulco Gold.

Panama Red or AC... pick your Poison. <--- see what I did there?:cool:

There are other DT variants too. You have to pheno hunt but what I do is select all the females. :D

The farts wont get any light. You know what to do.

Here's something cool. I took some DT clones before l left for vaycay. 38 days ago... clones in the cloner there are 3 for 3 still green. Almost out of water too. Crazy. This plant has everything. I've tried to kill them SEVERAL times. Success rate on kill.... like 10% maybe. No shit.

Nice score Bo. Can’t wait to see some of those beauties!

thanks Magoo... maybe some Karma sign?? Hope so.

Always looking for a positive.... I have to.

I still cant believe what we can grow in a room in a house. This is a special time. I'm so lucky to be here with 420mag and all the fine peoples.

Cannabis is a medicinal plant
That needs to be treated with high regard.

I'm so happy to be home again. YAY

Hey Bob, I just got the Colombian Gold '72 from Snow High. This supposedly was from an open pollination. Looking forward to picking through them for a keeper. You have some sweet Sativas in the wings!

I still cant believe what we can grow in a room in a house. This is a special time. I'm so lucky to be here with 420mag and all the fine peoples.

I feel the same way. Welcome back. Sounds like you days up north filled with getting high and having fun. All good. Yeah, Karma has a way of moving around. It's nice when you can feel the warmth of it.

:passitleft: and :bongrip: - Choose your poison from the new DT beans. I can't wait to see you grow them.

Hey Stank.. thanks for the welcome back bro.

We made it back home. 37 days in the great white north with some mighty fine Canadians. Man they like there weed. Mighty fine~!

Just pulled in and I'm firing up a bowl right now. Much needed one at that. Was a rough drive - rain rain rain going 75 in a loaded up pickup truck. hehehehe got me some real good fog lights that light up the corners. Cruising at high speed in wet conditions with fam. Only felt a tinge of stress a few times :eek: passing trucks with cars in front of me scared. Get stuck beside an 18 wheeler in the rain always gets my hairs up a little.

Pufff puff... feeling much better now.

There was a Snowhigh drop at OES a few weeks ago. He had 2 more versions of DT - got both of them.

I ordered some Panama Red (sweet berry) - was in before they were out and I got a call. Was a fail. They hooked me up with :

Durban Thai High Flyer II

Durban Poison BX - This is DT back crossed. High recco on this one.

I got Royal Purple Thai as a freebee for getting puked on the Sweet Berry. I feel good.
Had a chat with the I think the guy that runs the shop there at OES. He hooked me up.
I knew that Sweet Berry was the diggles and I'd be lucky to get it. Maybe next time I'm first in line now!
Maybe I'm destined for the Purlpe Thai. Could be a sign I'm thinking.

Check out Panama Poison - Panama Red x Durban (same Durban from DT).

DT is Durban x Acapulco Gold.

Panama Red or AC... pick your Poison. <--- see what I did there?:cool:

There are other DT variants too. You have to pheno hunt but what I do is select all the females. :D

The farts wont get any light. You know what to do.

Here's something cool. I took some DT clones before l left for vaycay. 38 days ago... clones in the cloner there are 3 for 3 still green. Almost out of water too. Crazy. This plant has everything. I've tried to kill them SEVERAL times. Success rate on kill.... like 10% maybe. No shit.
Hey bobrown

Welcome Back must have missed somehow you were over on my side of melded next time at hi maybe we meet up and blaze one and say hi :passitleft::passitleft:

Hey bobrown

Welcome Back must have missed somehow you were over on my side of melded next time at hi maybe we meet up and blaze one and say hi :passitleft::passitleft:

HEy KJ - Where ya at on Ontario.. We are on Lyman's Island in Weslemkoon Lake. Can google it and see our cottage from about 50' up on Google earth.

Weslemkoon is about an hour or so south of Bancroft, Ontario... not a very big town tho... say 2 hrs south of Algonquin Park off Hwy 62.

We spent most of the summer there. Came home for 2 weeks then back at it.

Left when we got the frost warnings! Was 3C and the water was like 24C so went swimming ... water was excellent and then I had to get out. Brrrrrrr Turtle guy did the duck and cover. :eek: Sorta like getting out of a hot tub in the winter... sorta kinda.

So finally getting back to normal here. Will be back here on 420mag. Gotta get to chopping and bean popping.

Already have some DT clones @ 3 feet tall ready for flower and some Dark Devil going but they arent doing very well for some reason. I'm working on them but they look like they have some Mosaic Virus they are not growing out of.

So much more to come here.

Getting feet back into the gardens.

It's good to be back and It's good to be us.

HEy KJ - Where ya at on Ontario.. We are on Lyman's Island in Weslemkoon Lake. Can google it and see our cottage from about 50' up on Google earth.

Weslemkoon is about an hour or so south of Bancroft, Ontario... not a very big town tho... say 2 hrs south of Algonquin Park off Hwy 62.

We spent most of the summer there. Came home for 2 weeks then back at it.

Left when we got the frost warnings! Was 3C and the water was like 24C so went swimming ... water was excellent and then I had to get out. Brrrrrrr Turtle guy did the duck and cover. :eek: Sorta like getting out of a hot tub in the winter... sorta kinda.

So finally getting back to normal here. Will be back here on 420mag. Gotta get to chopping and bean popping.

Already have some DT clones @ 3 feet tall ready for flower and some Dark Devil going but they arent doing very well for some reason. I'm working on them but they look like they have some Mosaic Virus they are not growing out of.

So much more to come here.

Getting feet back into the gardens.

It's good to be back and It's good to be us.
Maybe try playing around with humidity? See if it likes hot or cooler

Sounds like you had s great time here.

I just went to parry sound Ontario lake kill bear . Beautiful went swimming too was bit chilly got wind burn lol

Maybe next summer when your here we can figure something out ?

Might have a million annoying questions though lol

Maybe try playing around with humidity? See if it likes hot or cooler

Sounds like you had s great time here.

I just went to parry sound Ontario lake kill bear . Beautiful went swimming too was bit chilly got wind burn lol

Maybe next summer when your here we can figure something out ?

Might have a million annoying questions though lol

Yeah I herd that the bear season was open. Saw hound dogs running with tracking collars around the lake shoreline on Crownland. I tried to figure out how to eat that meat.

Going with a pass... unless something you got can change my mind.

Prolly scare my dogs and they eat raw meat diet. I could see my dogs smelling like danky shit with a cover of danky danky shit after eating that.

I would say to my dogs... "come in house, it's a no-go", So So Sorry, See ya's tomorrow!

I'd rather feed the dogs Red Eyes... (its a fish for us Americans).

Eye Candy alert.

About to chop these two lovely ladies. Chunky buds here. Wood have been good to know the strain I ended up with. This is scrog goodies.

Buds here VVV :

Whoa! :bravo: Love that foxtailing beauty BB.

Just strolling through. The chocolate smell drew me in. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom