Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Hey Blaze, yeah once a day but it was like today ... tomorrow... wait a day ... 2 days in a row and skip a day.

spray - spray - wait - spray - spray - spray - wait - wait - spray - spray - wait - wait - wait - spray

Like that every day - each "spray"/"wait" is 1 day - 1 spray. Thats a 2 week schedule.

My IPM is:

2-3 tbs of Monterey (with mites)
1 tsp - Pro-tekt
cap full of Ful-power
1/4 cup kelp tea
1/4 cup of Horsetail Fern tea
1/4 cup of organic coconut water with Aloe - (trader Joes version - no sugar no preservative)
1 gal - filtered water

I spray the shit out of the plants like a hurricane. top to btm, btm to top. Spray and spray some more. Plants bounce back in like 3 minutes. Can spray again .. .wait 10 minutes. I don't do that all the time unless I have mites.

Did that for 2 weeks and I just did another spray today waited 3 days.

Took leaf cuttings but haven't scoped them yet. They probably crawled onto my shoes and are waiting for a ride back to the VEG room. grrrrrrrr

I'm pretty confident, I hit em pretty hard so they should be done for now.

They never go away. This time of year I get em. Mainly cause I'm not around to do my weekly IPM. Go figure....

Skip the neem oil if you're gonna chop within the week. Even bud washing its got a taste.

If you use Monterey, every 3 days you should be good. Don't forget to spray the walls, floor and soil and stalks.

Those fvckers are every where. BORG BORG BORG... THE BORG.

I got fvcktitus from those bastards.
Yeah I’ve stopped neem oil no pest attack thank god :Namaste::confused:

Hey Blaze, yeah once a day but it was like today ... tomorrow... wait a day ... 2 days in a row and skip a day.

spray - spray - wait - spray - spray - spray - wait - wait - spray - spray - wait - wait - wait - spray

Like that every day - each "spray"/"wait" is 1 day - 1 spray. Thats a 2 week schedule.

My IPM is:

2-3 tbs of Monterey (with mites)
1 tsp - Pro-tekt
cap full of Ful-power
1/4 cup kelp tea
1/4 cup of Horsetail Fern tea
1/4 cup of organic coconut water with Aloe - (trader Joes version - no sugar no preservative)
1 gal - filtered water

I spray the shit out of the plants like a hurricane. top to btm, btm to top. Spray and spray some more. Plants bounce back in like 3 minutes. Can spray again .. .wait 10 minutes. I don't do that all the time unless I have mites.

Did that for 2 weeks and I just did another spray today waited 3 days.

Took leaf cuttings but haven't scoped them yet. They probably crawled onto my shoes and are waiting for a ride back to the VEG room. grrrrrrrr

I'm pretty confident, I hit em pretty hard so they should be done for now.

They never go away. This time of year I get em. Mainly cause I'm not around to do my weekly IPM. Go figure....

Skip the neem oil if you're gonna chop within the week. Even bud washing its got a taste.

If you use Monterey, every 3 days you should be good. Don't forget to spray the walls, floor and soil and stalks.

Those fvckers are every where. BORG BORG BORG... THE BORG.

I got fvcktitus from those bastards.

Yea no shit they fukn live everywhere an i jus did a tent spray dwn an wash clean but i forgot an ipm while i was on tour n came hme to a disaster n now they jus keep popping up. So im guna completly gut the flower room and clean then only put what i meed to grow back in there n once i get a second wall put up no one or anything will even b able 2 get in there. Atelast tht my planing lol.

Yeah I herd that the bear season was open. Saw hound dogs running with tracking collars around the lake shoreline on Crownland. I tried to figure out how to eat that meat.

Going with a pass... unless something you got can change my mind.

Prolly scare my dogs and they eat raw meat diet. I could see my dogs smelling like danky shit with a cover of danky danky shit after eating that.

I would say to my dogs... "come in house, it's a no-go", So So Sorry, See ya's tomorrow!

I'd rather feed the dogs Red Eyes... (its a fish for us Americans).

Eye Candy alert.

About to chop these two lovely ladies. Chunky buds here. Wood have been good to know the strain I ended up with. This is scrog goodies.

Buds here VVV :

Hi bobrown, beautiful flowers you got there.

I think it would be as safe as any seed bank but you don't know who the seller is. I've seen a couple strains on there I was interested in but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

I think it would be as safe as any seed bank but you don't know who the seller is. I've seen a couple strains on there I was interested in but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger.
Same on instagram I get messages I don’t even reply to hey your looking . Or buy these seeds now get this free lol

Nothing is free I’ve leaned..

Hey brown hope all is good my man been raining here in my part of Ontario buddy.

Been shaking plants a lot bit still the bud rot keep poppping up.

Is strainly safe? I'm not in a legal state btw! Just wondered if it was legit!? Thanks!

Yes I've gotten seeds from there. There are some breeders selling seeds direct so you get them straight from the horses mouth as they say. Solfire sells there; and there are others.

They send me a daily digest of the new strains added each day so I can jump on something special if it comes up. Some folks sell packs they bought and didn't use as well. So there's that... I've found a few gems.

MY last round weren't the seeds I ordered, but happy with the result but wont be purchasing from that breeder again.

Can get better prices from there for sure $2-4 per seed... a little better than a seed bank.

Payment you work out with the seller so its usually paypal or similar which is fine with me. I actually prefer paypal.

Bud rot... yeah shit sucks. Sun only been out 1 time since we've been home in 18 days. I think I got bud rot in my shoes.

Was sitting in a chair yesterday fixing a fan just screwing and un-scewing screws with an automatic screwdriver. I was covered in sweat in like 5 minutes. Can't wait till fall shows up.

OK so in the grow room....

Popped 5 Jellium and I think they are all popping up thru some soil so they will be into the VEG room soon enough.

Transplanted a Dark Devil AUTO that isn't Dark Devil. It's what looks to be a Sativa of some sort. Not sure what happened but this plant has some big ass leaves. Has some promise so I'm a gonna run her. Sorta reminds me of Chemdawg and has that smell. The DD that I planted in begining of summer is about done... this mystery girl is still in VEG.... so safe to say not an AUTO!

Here's the Dark Devil getting close... little plants but AUTO and they all grow like this for me. I dont use nutrients prolly why these are smallish.

On the other hand - these are Photo period and they just went into flower room a few days ago.

Devils Tit #10 - clone of clones - she was HEAVILY defoiled right before switch. Trying to keep her under the lights this time. Prolly wont work, she's half way there and its only been 4 days in flower. She's already 4' tall.

Mystery Girl - this one was started with the Dark Devil but this is no auto. Maybe I dropped a seed and picked up another one that I dropped before.. I dunnno but not an AUTO and sorta looks like a big ass sativa to me. Can't say anything to the cupped leaves... thought it was mites there for a sec but nope. Got rid of them again.

Bud rot... yeah shit sucks. Sun only been out 1 time since we've been home in 18 days. I think I got bud rot in my shoes.

Was sitting in a chair yesterday fixing a fan just screwing and un-scewing screws with an automatic screwdriver. I was covered in sweat in like 5 minutes. Can't wait till fall shows up.

OK so in the grow room....

Popped 5 Jellium and I think they are all popping up thru some soil so they will be into the VEG room soon enough.

Transplanted a Dark Devil AUTO that isn't Dark Devil. It's what looks to be a Sativa of some sort. Not sure what happened but this plant has some big ass leaves. Has some promise so I'm a gonna run her. Sorta reminds me of Chemdawg and has that smell. The DD that I planted in begining of summer is about done... this mystery girl is still in VEG.... so safe to say not an AUTO!

Here's the Dark Devil getting close... little plants but AUTO and they all grow like this for me. I dont use nutrients prolly why these are smallish.

On the other hand - these are Photo period and they just went into flower room a few days ago.

Devils Tit #10 - clone of clones - she was HEAVILY defoiled right before switch. Trying to keep her under the lights this time. Prolly wont work, she's half way there and its only been 4 days in flower. She's already 4' tall.

Mystery Girl - this one was started with the Dark Devil but this is no auto. Maybe I dropped a seed and picked up another one that I dropped before.. I dunnno but not an AUTO and sorta looks like a big ass sativa to me. Can't say anything to the cupped leaves... thought it was mites there for a sec but nope. Got rid of them again.

Lookn good man congrats on tht dda about to come dwn she looks like a beauty for sure. I love the dda strain i was running them for awhile there n always made sure to have some going in the garden. Now i got the devils carnival going so havnt got dark devil ina while since they r so similar not surprising considering dark devil was used to make it lol. An tht mystery girl u got goin tht u thought was a dda looks like a big sativa for sure. An good luck tryn to keep those tall girls u jus flipped under the lights. They got some legs on them lol i bet they make some big ass colas tho.

Chop day coming for the DDA for sure. One plant already tipped over top heavy so a good thing. I sorta kinda wanted 6 of em but 1 died and the other was not a DDA. Oh well.

So Jellium are all poppin .. got one that looks like a winner already!! Yeah buddy!

Instead of 2 true leaves we have 3. I gotta baby these they are tiny and not real energetic yet.

Mutant Jellium - she's already up-potted to soil and with the 3 Slurricane I already have in soil on 3rd leaf sets already. They look good.

The first day I noticed mutant

Jellium Mutant - A few days later

Next up in the seedling depo is a set of PMB - Purple Monkey Balls.

I had a male last time I ran them and pollinated my Mutant PMB which turned out to be real good weed. I'm interested in seeing what happens with these. So I should have a few males here.

PMB - still in the army... Gonna have to fish off those helmets. I had to do that to almost every one of my seedlings this time. First day looking for light. High there! :ciao:

Slurricane - 3rd set of leaves. Already see a purple pheno in there.

Seed poppin technique I use step by step:

So yeah didn't get 100% but pretty darn close.

Soaked the seeds in filtered water with a tiny bit of peroxide to kill any bacteria from me handling them with my fingers.

Once a tail happens I put then tail down in a peat pellet. Not very far down in the peat pellet just deep enough to barely see the seed. Sometimes I will cover the seed lightly with a little peat from the pellet.

Re-hydrate peat pellets with boiling water to kill any gnat eggs - they can eat seedlings when the seedlings are young. Let peat pellets cool to room temps.

Once the seeds are planted in the pellets I put them in a container with a lid and put them on something warm, I used a heat mat this time but I have something like a towel and some other material on top of the heat pad. It's too warm without a cover. I'll let the heat on for say 24 hrs then turn it off. Wait for the seeds to pop up. Usually takes another 24 hrs. Operate on any helmets that are stubborn. VERY carefully... clean clean clean. Once we get true leaves - BINGO.

I water them with a spoon at this stage ... very little water but keep everything moist. Once true leaves then wait a few days and up-pot into soil. I tear off the outer plastic stuff on the peat pellets and just put the pellet with the seeding into soil.

Thats how I do it. This round got at least 90% success rate so far, knock woody.

Next up will be some flower pics. DT #10 is almost at the lights already. Had to move lights back up to the ceiling. Here we go again! I should just move her to the back corner and save myself the head ache.

I'm hooked on seeds... again. Went with a hunch and just bought this from Strainly:

Skoo Kine Cookies (F1) Regs

Cookies & Cream x Platinum Dosido.

Regular F1
10 seeds per pack

$34 shipping included (US only).

Platinum Dosido.... with a side of cookies. :yahoo: and the price... was too hard to pass, hope I get some!

That's a helluva good price for those genetics.

Got a paypal invoice paid $34 for a 10 pack including shipping. Got my tracking number ... they are on the way straight from Hawaii too.

Sometimes it's about relationships. A breeder living in HI - might be a good thing. Get me some Heirloom seeds from the islands, maybe!

Little update here:

There off and running. 5+ feet tall and just showing flowers. Gonna need a bigger tent. Moved the DT $10 to the back corner. Mystery Girl front right corner - she's a tad shorter and my DT Mutant I threw in flower as a cut stuck into soil in flower @ 60+ days now.

I have a lot of seedlings going most are FEMs too. Gonna get busy here pretty quickly. I have 3 sets of seedlings each about a week apart.

Looking like she is going to bud all the way up then poles bud?

Super crop her hard lol :passitleft:
Just taking notes lol

Back
Top Bottom