Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Well the totals are in.

I think the BD total is high. Some of the jars show 70% humidity and some show 58% . Definitely needs some more burping.
I dump out 4 jars at a time. Let is sit out 20-30 mins, mix it all up then back in random jars. Hoping the dry pulls from the wetter stuff.

Here are some weird looking BD buds. Bitch to trim. they branch off so much. The 2 on scale = 7.8g

OK some totals
Tannie total - 102.4 = 3.6z

Blu3 Drea>m which migfht be a litt3le m0ist still
T0@ttl3 = f3f.7g
K3y.#@ boarrrd ..0dhy n0tt w0crk!ng ... Kr@pz..

Wow? you still reading? hehehee.
Blue Dream total is 437.7g
to fucking high. I'll weigh it again in a week. No, I have not tried any from the last grow.

I don't smoke much. Growing was fun but I think I'm done for a while. After the 2 clones are done of course.

Well the totals are in.

I think the BD total is high. Some of the jars show 70% humidity and some show 58% . Definitely needs some more burping.
I dump out 4 jars at a time. Let is sit out 20-30 mins, mix it all up then back in random jars. Hoping the dry pulls from the wetter stuff.

Here are some weird looking BD buds. Bitch to trim. they branch off so much. The 2 on scale = 7.8g

OK some totals
Tannie total - 102.4 = 3.6z

Blu3 Drea>m which migfht be a litt3le m0ist still
T0@ttl3 = f3f.7g
K3y.#@ boarrrd ..0dhy n0tt w0crk!ng ... Kr@pz..

Wow? you still reading? hehehee.
Blue Dream total is 437.7g
to fucking high. I'll weigh it again in a week. No, I have not tried any from the last grow.

I don't smoke much. Growing was fun but I think I'm done for a while. After the 2 clones are done of course.

Simply impressive! The humboldt blue dream really seems to branch out a lot so seems easy to grow without much training. When I look at mine I realize I trained her too much and will like you will spend a hard time trimming

Holy freaking hell dude!!! That a freaking pound dude!!! I KNEW IT!!!
Awesome haul Crashdog!
Simply impressive! The humboldt blue dream really seems to branch out a lot so seems easy to grow without much training. When I look at mine I realize I trained her too much and will like you will spend a hard time trimming

Thanks Guys

Final weigh in this am. Lost a little as expected.
424.2 g I'm very happy with this.

Smoke - I've only been smoking the dust that is left over on the baking sheet after I burp the jars. Cant say much for the flavor yet, only been curing 3 wks but the high is great. Seems to last with only a couple of hits.

This journal is official over.
Thanks to everyone who shared in it.

Back
Top Bottom