Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Dude what did you feed that blue dream?! I can honestly say I don't know if I've seen colas that large! Look out rider ..

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. The BD is a weird looking beast. She has buds growing off her buds. She probably wont produce as much as she looks like she should. Pistils are just staring to turn.

checked trichs on all the girls, mostly clear.

Side door shot of the BD.
IMG_315621.jpg

Nukehead Clone for a Clone of that Blue Dream CrashDog? LOL

Yaa, I read this post last night and I'm like ya, that sounds like a good idea. Clones are getting big and I'm not happy with the node spacing so maybe ill just take a bunch of clones of them and start over.

I took this picture to show how big they got........
Then I'm looking at the picture on my phone and I'm like WTF!!!!?

IMG_315725.jpg

They're stretching and all got pistils!! They have gone to flower. CRAP!! I thought 12/12 was the magic number? I change the light schedule from 15 to 13 on 1-31. LOL Bummer. I guess I wont make any seeds this round.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. The BD is a weird looking beast. She has buds growing off her buds. She probably wont produce as much as she looks like she should. Pistils are just staring to turn.

checked trichs on all the girls, mostly clear.

Side door shot of the BD.
IMG_315621.jpg

Yaa, I read this post last night and I'm like ya, that sounds like a good idea. Clones are getting big and I'm not happy with the node spacing so maybe ill just take a bunch of clones of them and start over.

I took this picture to show how big they got........
Then I'm looking at the picture on my phone and I'm like WTF!!!!?

IMG_315725.jpg

They're stretching and all got pistils!! They have gone to flower. CRAP!! I thought 12/12 was the magic number? I change the light schedule from 15 to 13 on 1-31. LOL Bummer. I guess I wont make any seeds this round.

You can still take clones from those and re-veg them and then you can make seeds from them. If I was you, I would certainly give taking clones from that beast. That looks like a top notch Blue Dream brother.

Did you make it through the transition to the new website Crash?? And more importantly, is that Blue Dream still kicking ass??

I made it. I'm just living up to my profile. Looking for new newbdom. The thrill is gone.. Kind of a chore now..

Here we are day 70 something of flower.
The Strawberry Amnesia, Blue Dream and Tanny are all in flush. Probably start harvesting after a week of flushing.
I pulled all the fan leaves off those 3 today.

Tent shot

Straw. Amn.

Sour Dee

Tanny

And here is the Monster Blue Dream.
Front of tent

Side door

And here are pics of her clones

That's tent is next level dude! :adore::drool:

Gonna be a helluva a haul. No wonder you never concern yourself with scissor hash ...

I made it. I'm just living up to my profile. Looking for new newbdom. The thrill is gone.. Kind of a chore now..

Here we are day 70 something of flower.
The Strawberry Amnesia, Blue Dream and Tanny are all in flush. Probably start harvesting after a week of flushing.
I pulled all the fan leaves off those 3 today.

Tent shot

Straw. Amn.

Sour Dee

Tanny

And here is the Monster Blue Dream.
Front of tent

Side door

And here are pics of her clones

Damn had never seen that! Your blue dream is a BEAST! wonderful job!

probably last update.

some totals

Strawberry Amnesia - 3.07
Sour Dee - 3.08
Tanny - looks like i forgot to weigh it.
Blue Dream have not weighed it yet. some of it is to wet . Lots of burping to do.

Issue.- let the SA,SD and Tanny hang to long. 6 days. at 30% humidity they were brittle when I was jarring. Used a orange peel to bring the humidity up and lots of burping. they have now stabilized.

Here are some pics
Blue Dream Pre-chop
EDIT - I HAVE NO IDEA Why this site loads pictures sideways
and i dont really care at this point.

Hanging

Jarr'd up

probably last update.

some totals

Strawberry Amnesia - 3.07
Sour Dee - 3.08
Tanny - looks like i forgot to weigh it.
Blue Dream have not weighed it yet. some of it is to wet . Lots of burping to do.

Issue.- let the SA,SD and Tanny hang to long. 6 days. at 30% humidity they were brittle when I was jarring. Used a orange peel to bring the humidity up and lots of burping. they have now stabilized.

Here are some pics
Blue Dream Pre-chop
EDIT - I HAVE NO IDEA Why this site loads pictures sideways
and i dont really care at this point.

Hanging

Jarr'd up
Humboldt should give you free seeds to promote their products with your blue dream as proof! If I were you I would email them with a picture of that beast and tell them to send free seeds so that you make advertisement for them by growing big beasts like that!

Thanks Flash

I don't know how long the branches were. I should measure the clones, they are the same. I don't like the way the buds form. Lots of little fingers, kinda like your hand. Not these round nice buds. I should take a pic to show. they are about ready to weigh in a couple of days. Jar humidity is staying in the 60's now. I got waaaaaaaay to much bud.... no were to put it.

Nice haul there crash! Those were some crazy BD colas! I think you'll have some meds for the next week or 2. Don't smoke it all in one sitting....

Back
Top Bottom