Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Yes, they are the clones.
Mom is till a month away from harvest.

Ah ok....For some reason I thought you would have harvested her by now LOL. Man this month is dragging on.

Hey mate, did you cut the roots apart when separating ? I had to do this with my last lot, and noticed a bit if dead root in the ball after couple days and picked it out best I could. Just a heads up, last thing ya need is some rotting roots in ya buckets

Yes I did.

I'll be fucked then cause my root ball is in bottom of the net pot under the pebbles.
Thanks for the heads up.

Here are some pics from yesterday's rez change. DAY 49F I think they are all blue dream pics. the tops closest to the light have really bleached out.
They look better when I take the picture thru my glasses.

IMG_310216.jpg
IMG_310320.jpg
IMG_310415.jpg
IMG_311016.jpg
IMG_311224.jpg
IMG_311320.jpg

I did notice the Sour Diesel has no pistils. I'll have to start checking the Trichs on her.
Here is a shot from Wednesday.

Wednesday.jpg

I separated the 2 other clones. Chucked one and put the other in a dwc. Thursday I looked in on them and the 1st clone was all wilted. I had set the new dwc bucket on her air hose.
She is still looking kinda sad today.

IMG_312024.jpg

The new one is looking great.
I'm now hoping I don't get some dead root rot in the net pot like Tunkers was talking about.

IMG_311922.jpg

I'm dealing with a wicked cold. I decided to smoke a bowl last night and it was the first night out of the last 4 that I slept all the way thru.

Laters gators

Glad you were able to feel some sort of relief brother. It sucks about the air hose, I actually did that recently and put her on her own air line but I noticed before any negative effects. I know I don't gotta tell you, they're resilient, these bastards! That cob lights got some Ballz you've got bleached! Looks cool though lol that's one big gal and she's got towers of flowers!

The jungle is coming along nicely. Any thoughts on how long you "plan" on running the BD? She looks great, and I can't wait to watch her swell the next few weeks. .keep up the great work

Here is an update from yesterdays rez change

Day 56 of flower

They are getting fatter and stickier. I checked the trichs on the SD. Starting to turn milky. Some of the pistils are turning brown on the other girls.
I'm guessing 3-4 wks till harvest.

IMG_312523.jpg
IMG_313022.jpg
IMG_313217.jpg
IMG_313618.jpg

The clones are doing well. My cukes are not. I got ONE fucking cucumber out of over 100 flowers.

IMG_314017.jpg

IMG_313818.jpg

I can't seem to dump this cold. sucks.

GO PATS!!!!

Great update minus the last line there .. I have a feeling G is a pats fan too..... sorry to hear your cuckes aren't doing too well bud. Feel better soon crash

Back
Top Bottom