Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

He will be dressed up proper and full of pollen lol I like the idea of separating the male or in my case a reversed clone for future attempts. It will be awesome to see you do some crosses Crash!

Yep I'll be watching this one

Thanks guys,

I definitely want to try that. The BD will be my test subject.
I'll have to go back and re-read your journals for the best way to spray and collect.

Here are some pics from tonight just before lights out.
They are really starting to stretch. I removed the tie downs on the all the girls but the BD. Maybe they will catch up.
IMG_296415.jpg
IMG_296518.jpg

I'm really enjoying the Liberty Haze. I tried the vape again with it. Actually filled up the chamber.
The Xmas tree looks amazing thru Liberty Haze eyes. And the weed inspector likes it when I don't move for a few hours so he can snooze on my lap.

Thanks guys,

I definitely want to try that. The BD will be my test subject.
I'll have to go back and re-read your journals for the best way to spray and collect.

Here are some pics from tonight just before lights out.
They are really starting to stretch. I removed the tie downs on the all the girls but the BD. Maybe they will catch up.
IMG_296415.jpg
IMG_296518.jpg

I'm really enjoying the Liberty Haze. I tried the vape again with it. Actually filled up the chamber.
The Xmas tree looks amazing thru Liberty Haze eyes. And the weed inspector likes it when I don't move for a few hours so he can snooze on my lap.

Your tent is going to be a damn jungle in a few more weeks. The girls look amazing and seem to be loving the Cob. Great job and happy holidays.

Sorry,
Haven't been around much.
Been dabbling with concurrency. Lots to learn.

Rez change yesterday.

They were getting real bushy so gave them a haircut.

Here they are yesterday.

IMG_298020.jpg

Tanny
IMG_298318.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_298424.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia and Sour Diesel
IMG_298519.jpg

Got a double fan leaf on the SD which looks kind of neat
IMG_298815.jpg
IMG_298920.jpg

Here they are today after the hair cut