Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Damn.....don't you have a 2nd adult in the house....you could have 12 then! Seems like a terrible thing to have to kill a perfectly good BD clone!

Just the weed inspector but I don't think 4 leggers count.

His other nickname is stinky butt

Damn.....don't you have a 2nd adult in the house....you could have 12 then! Seems like a terrible thing to have to kill a perfectly good BD clone!

If there was ANY adult in the house I probably wouldn't be able to do this. Hahahahaa, Never grow old my friends.

So I removed the Dewey's yesterday and filled the buckets up.

My STS chems arrived yesterday so I'll be whipping up a batch of that soon.

Did some trimming yesterday and today.

Here is a shot from yesterday

IMG_274624.jpg

Here are the gals today after I finished.

IMG_275418.jpg
IMG_275522.jpg
IMG_275617.jpg

Not to impress'd with the Tanny and Sour Diesel so far. I think I left to many bud sites. Stems are very skinny.

As promised, Major defoliation.

Got half way thru Sour D. before I remembered to take pictures

1/2 thru and after
IMG_288414.jpg
IMG_288518.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia - Before and after
IMG_288612.jpg
IMG_288715.jpg
IMG_288815.jpg

And the Big girl - Blue Dream
IMG_288918.jpg
IMG_289015.jpg

Group shot
IMG_289717.jpg

Next up - Added a 2nd light. This only brought the temp up 4 degrees to 81 with my house temp at 67. Happy with that.
The Building Inspector paid a visit to make sure I was up to code.

IMG_289217.jpg
IMG_289613.jpg

He gave me 5 wags.

No roots on the clones yet
IMG_290312.jpg

Looking great crash! I'm due for a defol today and pretty nervous.... yours look nice. How did you determine when to set the snippers down??

Looking great crash! I'm due for a defol today and pretty nervous.... yours look nice. How did you determine when to set the snippers down??

Well, if it's your first time. Taking off less is better till you see how your plants recover.

I got rid of all the lower buds because they never really get big and having to trim them SUCKS!!!!!!!! so i just get rid of them from now on.
It took this 3rd grow for me to realize this.

I try to keep keep a couple of fan leaves just on the top bud sites and move them if they are blocking light from any lowers.

I learned all this from Growchy, PW and reading many other journals.

and the final reason, I got no more jars if they die oh well HAHAHAHAHAAAa I crack myself up.

Glad I'm not the only one who laughs at myself and my own jokes....

Just did about half a grocery bag ... should have read your post first. Probably took too many top fans but they were already blocking bud sites and only growing bigger

Ya, if you got those big leaves on top and they are blocking lower bud sites Ya got to remove em if you can't tuck them somewhere. In veg they will grow back. in Flower, ya gotta live with what you got.

And don't forget, it's just a weed. I've learned you can cut the head off and it still grows.

Poor Resilient Bastard. Almost killed her but she recovered and was a fine producer.
Golden_Leaf_Super_Cropping.jpg

That stick grew into a plant?? . I guess that I was wrong about topping at the first node

Nice! That gold leaf at 420 does look good but I went with the forgiveness of the strawberry kush.

Good to know they will fight through just about anything

Back
Top Bottom