Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Just finished moving the girls into their new home. I love the extra space
420-magazine-mobile540299623.jpg

HSO right? Plan on flipping any time soon?

Thanks G. Yes to HSO and flip date is this weekend. I might have to get some more beans from HSO if they are gonna grow like Ol'Blue
New Carbon filter came in today but I forgot to get a bigger clamp. crap.
Moving everything took up all my time this evening. Have to catch up on other journals to morrow.

Flip day and Rez change.

The girls will be going 12/12 starting tonight at 7:30

Made some other changes in the tent. My temps have been 61-77. I don't think it will get any colder than that since that is what my house thermostat is set for night time. I moved the exhaust fan back to 24/7. I added the space heater connected to a thermostat set at 65.
Do you think this is necessary or is night time of 61 ok?
Added the carbon filter because it's starting to smell outside.

Some pics.

IMG_273018.jpg
IMG_273125.jpg

They need a haircut but I think I want to let the stretch a little to see if it thins em out.

ahh crap, I forgot to take a clone. I'll do it tomorrow.

Ya I was a little shocked when I looked at the BD roots. Her roots are twice the size as the others.

I don't know what I'm doing with those clones. I guess when they show some roots they will go into the Flower tent for a bit. But then move them back to the Veg tent when they get close to dropping Pollen. One is going to die. The weed inspector told me so and he's da boss. (6 plant limit)

Taking the Dewey's out soon. Need to feed em almost everyday. My ph always goes up the day after rez change so I have to keep dropping the ph for them. Need a bigger reservoir.

Works way better with a recirculating system. It sucks having to manage the water depth daily especially when they drink like that BD. They will like the extra air going to an additional stone . that's what I regret not doing. Looks insane dude now I know for when we pop that. I guess the Bd really responds to your root dance!

Flip day and Rez change.

The girls will be going 12/12 starting tonight at 7:30

Made some other changes in the tent. My temps have been 61-77. I don't think it will get any colder than that since that is what my house thermostat is set for night time. I moved the exhaust fan back to 24/7. I added the space heater connected to a thermostat set at 65.
Do you think this is necessary or is night time of 61 ok?
Added the carbon filter because it's starting to smell outside.

Some pics.

IMG_273018.jpg
IMG_273125.jpg

They need a haircut but I think I want to let the stretch a little to see if it thins em out.

ahh crap, I forgot to take a clone. I'll do it tomorrow.

Don't neglect getting that clone brother. A good plant is worth keeping around!

Took some clones from the Blue Dream and put them in with the cukes and tomatoes.
Hoping to get one good one of the 3

IMG_273919.jpg
IMG_274015.jpg

Ordered some stuff to make STS. Will attempt to get some pollen from the clone and maybe some seeds

Blue Dream Roots

IMG_273824.jpg

Nice work on those clones! Hopefully they all take!!

Your roots are always ridiculous and damn dude you’re not even in flower yet! So you think you’ll get a good one in that Dewey cloner bucket? Psshhhhhh no way bro, you’re gonna have to figure out what to do with the other two cause they’re gonna all be good lol

I am sure that we could come up with something to do with any extra Blue Dream clones!

Ya I was a little shocked when I looked at the BD roots. Her roots are twice the size as the others.

I don't know what I'm doing with those clones. I guess when they show some roots they will go into the Flower tent for a bit. But then move them back to the Veg tent when they get close to dropping Pollen. One is going to die. The weed inspector told me so and he's da boss. (6 plant limit)

Taking the Dewey's out soon. Need to feed em almost everyday. My ph always goes up the day after rez change so I have to keep dropping the ph for them. Need a bigger reservoir.

Damn.....don't you have a 2nd adult in the house....you could have 12 then! Seems like a terrible thing to have to kill a perfectly good BD clone!

Damn.....don't you have a 2nd adult in the house....you could have 12 then! Seems like a terrible thing to have to kill a perfectly good BD clone!
Just add a name to your lease . Say it's your cousin who visits once a month?

Back
Top Bottom