Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Few morning shots. Gobble Gobble

IMG_267225.jpg
IMG_267325.jpg
IMG_267420.jpg

Man they look perfectly uniform in size, that topping came at the right time! Looking good Crash! They are all loving their light and looking perky this morning!

Thanks Growchy

I did notice the leaves seem to reach up when I forget to switch the cob back to full power after taken pictures the night before.

There is a little curling going on with SD ( front right) not sure if it's lights to close or a growth spurt coming on

What do you think of the PS COB? I will be adding another light, thought I was settled on a 515w led, but this light has really caught my attention. Thanks man.

What do you think of the PS COB? I will be adding another light, thought I was settled on a 515w led, but this light has really caught my attention. Thanks man.

I'm loving it. Nodes are staying nice and tight.

And since I added the 6" fan I found I don't need to use the 4" for intake. Only getting to 75 or 76 degrees when I'm home.
It does go down to 59-low 60's at night. I keep my house cold at night.
I think I'll move the fan over to the light timer today so it only runs when the lights are on. I'll have to come up with a better plan when I flip to 12/12.
I got to get a filter for it also. Starting to smell out the vent

So noticed a slight issue with the Blue dream. Tips are clawing down. Not sure what it is.

IMG_269724.jpg

They all need a haircut today.
IMG_269820.jpg

You should chuck a screen in there and be scrogcrashdog. And stop feeding them dude you'll end up with fat kids. Looks loverly mate when are you flipping?

Within 2 wks max.
I just ordered a 5x5 tent. The cellar is too cold for my veggies and they have just sprouted. Cukes and tomatoes again.
When the tent gets here the 4 girls go in the big tent with the cob and the veggies stay in the 4x4 (if they are still alive).

The veggies got to tall for the small germinating tray so I put them in the big one but my desktop light is too small for that tray.
So i put them in the tent and covered the tray with a white garbage bag to diffuse the light. Cob will still probably cook them.

Oh and a lovely shout out to Amazo......... 2 day guaranteed delivery with Prime and tent won't get here till the 6th. Thanks for F'n me. hahaha. Those veggies are gonnna die.

Ya, they are usually really good. I've also gotten shit on sunday. One of the 3 items I ordered with the tent does have an arrival of the 3rd. Maybe because of its size? . noo. wait. other tents I could've gotten on the 3rd. ahh fuck it. I'm gonna light up a bowl and find some munchies

Back
Top Bottom