Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

I don't have any cheesy poofs but I picked up this guy today to for fill my munchy needs
420-magazine-mobile203523782.jpg

Hey Crash, your girls are really looking great brother. Can't believe how fast they are growing man.

Thanks Van. They sure are. Nice and easy grow so far.

So I "Gumby'd my gals today. But not the way Pokey refers to it with Gumby smoking a cigarette.

Bit of a haircut too.

Before (started the SD)

IMG_270326.jpg

And After

IMG_270527.jpg
IMG_270625.jpg
IMG_270923.jpg
IMG_270825.jpg
IMG_270731.jpg

Canopy is about 7". Liking that a lot . I'll flip em next weekend if they recover.
Pie for dinner yum yum

Tonights update.

The girls have fully recovered from the defoliation and drinking lots. Blue dream is going crazy. Do they always grow like this? Maybe I should take a clone of her and have it hang out with the veggies.
IMG_271121.jpg

I had to give em 3 gals of pH'd water between the 4 of them.
The ppm's had only gone up slightly with the loss of water so I like that. Sometimes it spikes with a big water loss and I know they aren't eating.

On the Dewey's I fill the water to the edge of the air hole just before it covers it.
You can see by the picture how much they drank in the last 24 hours.
IMG_271223.jpg

This is what I don't like about the dewey's. Shallow reservoir, have to feed them every day. For flower, I plan on throwing in an air stone and removing the Dewey's so I can add more water or maybe I'll just cover em in water.

Sneak peak of the cukes and tomatoes in the dome tent. Aint dead yet
IMG_271329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom