Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Morning shot
420-magazine-mobile1280014507.jpg

Busy week for me

Wow look at that BD go, she’s going to need her own tent . looking forward to watching these get huge under that COB. I know three of those are gonna go liberty haze crazy in there, any training planned?

NO MORE LIBERTY HAZE size. Faster grows so I can try more strains. Want to try making some seeds from the Tangie and BD clones.
Just some light LST with 1 top.

Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Look great! That'll keep em together, the bd has some big leaves in her. I am getting amnesia as a freebie so I'm also interested in watching how she reacts to any training you do. As far as the FIM it looks a little long but I've never fimed before. PW did a FIM recently I believe. On second thought I see it better looking again it looks like it's dead on .

Re: Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Good looking job on the top and fim.

Thanks Scrogdawg

Look great! That'll keep em together, the bd has some big leaves in her. I am getting amnesia as a freebie so I'm also interested in watching how she reacts to any training you do. As far as the FIM it looks a little long but I've never fimed before. PW did a FIM recently I believe. On second thought I see it better looking again it looks like it's dead on .

Thanks Growchy.

I'll be hooking up the 6" inline today. Need to give it a couple of legs to stand on. Not hanging it from the tent.

My 4" will become in intake for the tent sucking air from the outside of house. I have been leaving the window open to cool the room but I have to keep opening and closing the window depending the light schedule.
So I just ordered a Outlet Thermostat that I will hang in the tent. It will turn on the intake fan when it gets to warm in there.
At least that is the plan.

And its only an extra 325 bucks if I have some one install it for me.

What? oh good news. The weed inspector said he'd install if for me if I give him some Scooby snacks and a tummy rub.
What a good dog I have.

NO MORE LIBERTY HAZE size. Faster grows so I can try more strains. Want to try making some seeds from the Tangie and BD clones.
Just some light LST with 1 top.

How did you like that Liberty Haze Crash? I have a bunch of those seeds and I have thought about running that strain but it has never made it to the top of my grow list.

How did you like that Liberty Haze Crash? I have a bunch of those seeds and I have thought about running that strain but it has never made it to the top of my grow list.

I have not tried it yet. The closest I got was the little piece of brownie. The Budder was made from the LH trim.

I really don't smoke that much, a little bit every couple of weeks. That might change when I find something that tastes good.

Looks really nice in your garden, damn do I love a DWC and Dewey grow
Produces some super vigorous buggers when done right and you're definitely doing it right Crashdog!

I have not tried it yet. The closest I got was the little piece of brownie. The Budder was made from the LH trim.

I really don't smoke that much, a little bit every couple of weeks. That might change when I find something that tastes good.

I hear you there. I have only smoked once since I started making my oils about 2+ weeks ago. I get a much longer duration from my medication when I take the oil without feeling like I need a lung transplant.

Back
Top Bottom