Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Crashdog, girls are looking great brother. Wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the new year!

He's back!!!! Show me what you've gotttttt!!!! Update overdue bruh

Well now,.....i forgot how to do this.

OK.... Day 39 of Flower
Here are shots from tonight.

IMG_304225.jpg
IMG_304618.jpg
IMG_304523.jpg

I'm running out of room.
You can barely see the ceiling in the first pic. I only got a few more inches I can raise the light.
The BD height was
Dec 28th - 24"
Jan 6th - 33"
Jan 12th - 37"
Tonight's height ? I forgot to measure. DOH!!!

Some bud shots
Blue Dream
bd_bud2.jpg
bd_bud11.jpg

Strawberry Amnesia

Strawberry_A_BUD.jpg

And these last 2 are of the Tannie.
Tanny_Bud.jpg

Side door shot with BD in the back ground.
Tanny_bud_2.jpg

Bad shot of the Clones. they are 2 big. Will cut them in half saturday. I don't want to throw into flower yet. Cukes are doing to good with current light schedule.

IMG_304714.jpg

Cukes
Cukes.jpg

Never heard of that strain before .. Cukes? Pretty cool yellow preflowers! Hahahaha.

The BD colas are gonna be mammoth sized. But the frost on the Tannie is going to be a winner! They all look super happy. Good job!

Never heard of that strain before .. Cukes? Pretty cool yellow preflowers! Hahahaha.

The BD colas are gonna be mammoth sized. But the frost on the Tannie is going to be a winner! They all look super happy. Good job!

I love me some fresh cukes in the winter. Yum Yum..

Your f'n plants are outrageou . I love the color.

Your garden is drop dead gorgeous Crash, great job with it.

Thanks dude. I purposely did not take pics of my tomatoes cause they are almost dead. Looks like I know only how to grow weed and cukes. hahaha

You can make a sweet steamroller out of a fresh cuke lmao weed salad anyone? I can’t believe that BD she got massive! The ladies all look amazing dude, gonna have a huge harvest! Any plans to backbuild that tower of yours?

I got no plans. I did have to cut the tops (5") off the clones this am. They fall over to easy in those little 2" cups.

I hear ya I have had to tape them down to the bucket before lol bet your house smells lovely these days

Fruity pebbles my friend, Fruity pebbles.
I got to wear my bathrobe with I go in there. I don't want my work cloths smelling perfumy.

Back
Top Bottom