Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Re: Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil -2013

Got two more boxes from Fed Ex guy today....
Boxes.jpg

to see what is inside go to Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 LED Test Grow

Promised update a day late....

Here is the whole garden, they are stretching out pretty good except for the Grape Apes, I did some serious thinning on those two...
WholeGarden8_3_2013.jpg

Grape Ape #1, I really thinned this one out A LOT, hope not too much..
GA_1.jpg

Grape Ape #2, Thinned this one out too, but not half as much, just did it right before picture so still a bit droopy cause I was beating her up..
GA_1.jpg

Choco Chunk, this and Heavenly #3 have stretched out the most...
CC16.jpg

Heavenly #1 , may need some thinning in near future but letting it play out for now..
H_1.jpg

Heavenly #2, same as #1 may need some thinning in near future...
H_2.jpg

Heavenly #3, this is starting to be my favorite plant, right now CC still has slight lead, but this one catching up, spacing itself out nicely IMO...
H_3.jpg

Fed them all some FF Tiger Bloom with Super Thrive today. Hoping they continue the stretch before budding, all the re-grow growth is tightly spaced, but they sure are bushy. Thinking I get lots of medium sized buds and not many huge colas.

Thanks everybody!!!! :high-five:

This morning I could not see my praying mantis guardian, but checked just a bit ago and .....

Gabriel_the_Manits.jpg

My girlfriend named it Gabriel, because he/she is the guardian angel for my garden.

P.S. Can see the pre-flower pistils there too, been on all my plants since I got the clones.

Thanks everybody!!!! :high-five:
P.S. Can see the pre-flower pistils there too, been on all my plants since I got the clones.

I am pretty sure most clones will have the pre-flowers mainly because they are older and the pre-flowers show maturity. It probably depends on the strain but I think pre-flowers show after around 4 weeks of Veg.

:peacetwo:

Nice garden Crawdaddy, I'm all caught up on this journal now also. Sub'd to both your grows ;)
I'm gonna call this grow the "Mantis Garden"
Keep up the good work, the plants look awsome!! +reps. :goodjob:

:rollit:

Nice garden Crawdaddy, I'm all caught up on this journal now also. Sub'd to both your grows ;)
I'm gonna call this grow the "Mantis Garden"
Keep up the good work, the plants look awsome!! +reps. :goodjob:

:rollit:
Thanks and welcome Stealth:high-five:

Anyone want to play a game? Well if you do it like Where's Waldo, but in this case it 'Where is Gabriel the Mantis?' See if you can find him in pictures
Where_is_Gabriel_2.jpg
Where_is_Gabriel_1.jpg
. I will be posting pic with him circled around 7-8 pm tonight.

Lookin good crawdaddy and yeah, took a minute, but I see him... gotta love nature's garden guardians ;) :Namaste:

Thanks Rune. Yea I look for the guy every time I visit garden. Might play another game of Where is Gabriel, but make it harder next time.

Getting warmer next few days, high 80's low 90's not having A/C sucks. And I can see diff in the plants from it too.

Anyone want to play a game? Well if you do it like Where's Waldo, but in this case it 'Where is Gabriel the Mantis?' See if you can find him in pictures
Where_is_Gabriel_2.jpg
Where_is_Gabriel_1.jpg
. I will be posting pic with him circled around 7-8 pm tonight.

I see him in left center just below halfway in the first picture and center 1/4 of the way up in the second pic pretty stealth what do I win????:peace::thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom