Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil - 2013

Re: Crawdaddy's First Grow in 10+ Years Greenhouse/Soil -2013

everything looks great, but i would stop foliar feeding them. its stressing them out a bit.

ahh. sorry man didnt even read through again, just did now when you mentioned it. problems are always cool becuase we learn from each other. i know mites are a pain in the ass. maybe when you get rid of them add like 4 lady bugs in there? thatll do it. theyre growing better than fine though as we can all see haha

ahh. sorry man didnt even read through again, just did now when you mentioned it. problems are always cool becuase we learn from each other. i know mites are a pain in the ass. maybe when you get rid of them add like 4 lady bugs in there? thatll do it. theyre growing better than fine though as we can all see haha

I am thinking I am going to buy some ladybugs for flowering, cause don't want to use even organic pesticide then. Or at least that the plan as of now :)

ten four, ill enjoy the ride

Sub'd and only three pages late :slide: Man I love how many photos already + reps

Good Skunkday to you buddy :rollit:

Thank you same to you, time for my morning bag of vape :roorrip: (they need a smiley using a vaporizer).

I will be taking my weekly height/width measurements and updating graphs later today. They have more stretch this AM.

Made some measurements today, not much change put measuring system is not precise. To the naked eye they really appear to be try to stretch themselves out, but that could be wishful thinking. There is alot of regrow that needs to be stretched. I may have to do some serious thinning out later today or tomorrow. The jump in width between 7/14/13 and 7/21/13 was me pulling them down.

Height11.jpg
Width3.jpg

Here at the Crawdaddy Research Institute the data clearly shows...... :laughtwo: seriously tho Great job

Subed +reps on the forest.

Got some new 'toys today'...

Plant takes to help hold up my plants when they bud, also got a plan to use them to help open up the regrow parts. Will try later today.
Plant_Holders.jpg

Calibration Solutions for my pH tester
Cal_Solutions.JPG

And finally an aeroponic cloning kit
CloningKit.JPG

Of course you have to like new toys

That bucket cloner I like... does it come with a dome? :Namaste:
Nope no dome, says it does not need it.

I am going to have to cut back a lot of regrow on my plants so I will probably take a bunch of clones I do nto need as experiment.

Also with regards to pH, I bought the cal solutions because my pH tester was showing my tap water to be 7.9, even after sitting in gallon jug for 24 hours. Well after cal still showing that. Same water I been feeding my plants for 3.5 months and they healthy as can be. Is this normal for city tap water, and if so should I use pH down on all my water?

Back
Top Bottom