Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

hey folks, heres the result of my dta clone x bta pollen.

20161030_195133.jpg

20161102_150350_0_.jpg

and the first seed i pulled from a closed seedpod on a smaller bud of silvergirl 3. seeing this, i have harvested and am drying her now. will post again with final seed pic!!!

20161102_212904.jpg

20161102_212937.jpg

have fun eh

Both my attempts to hermie a plant limb using CS led to thousands of hermie flowers. I don't have an extra grow space to isolate the result, and it's been a bit chaotic trying to make this work. This next attempt I'm just spraying the last inch or so of a branch on my Critical Cheese, and not spraying as much. The master plan is to try and end up with just a few hermies if possible and let them go until I see signs of pollination, but hopefully before I get billions of seeds throughout the grow.
Is there any sort of consensus on how much/many times to spray? Pretty sure I overdid it the last times ;) I don't mind reading the 50 pages back if I have to, it's a great thread, but am usually short on time. :thanks:

hey weasel, i started planting specific plants in a smaller pot. the same as the one above with my cross in it. so i have an lsd 25 and an amphetamine auto, each in one of those pots. easy to control, you can spray the entire plant. it doesn't get too big either. the aa is about 10 inches or so. her i only had to spray for i think it was 15 days and she was showing the parts really well.

separating a branch i've now done 3 times with great success.

as for pollinating, i guess i do it kinda like a bull in a china shop...i take the pollen sacs and force / mash them into the buds i want pollinated. i do it for a couple days then spray down the plant with water and back into the bloom room with everyone else.

that clone had the sacs mashed in. not to say i am brutalizing the buds, moreso i am brutalizing the sac with it touching the buds, then i push it into the bud to stick there. it has worked for me.

i spray my homemade cs until i see good evidence of flip. so i want to see guaranteed male parts forming then i stop spraying. by that time most if not all pistils have burned up, and you can't see any female bud forming, but male bud forming in its place.

have fun eh

Both my attempts to hermie a plant limb using CS led to thousands of hermie flowers. I don't have an extra grow space to isolate the result, and it's been a bit chaotic trying to make this work. This next attempt I'm just spraying the last inch or so of a branch on my Critical Cheese, and not spraying as much. The master plan is to try and end up with just a few hermies if possible and let them go until I see signs of pollination, but hopefully before I get billions of seeds throughout the grow.
Is there any sort of consensus on how much/many times to spray? Pretty sure I overdid it the last times ;) I don't mind reading the 50 pages back if I have to, it's a great thread, but am usually short on time. :thanks:
We had to spray for 3 weeks 2 or 3 times a day until we had pollen sacs then went a few more days until first sign of pollen. Our CS was 48 ppm.

Thanks Nismo and Unforgiven. I sprayed willy-nilly when I was at the grow, but I'm often only there on weekends. So I sprayed a couple times a day when I was there. Took a few weeks before hermies showed up, but after that it was like you said, Unforgiven. Only a few female pistils left amid masses of hermies, and the effect spread well down the branch as well as affecting a branchlet or two next over.
I thought that maybe it just takes a few weeks for the hermies to show up, and possibly if I had sprayed less in the beginning I would have had results in a few weeks as well, but fewer hermies to control.

Ok what I'll do then is experiment and just spray one tip of the Cheese a few times, and douse another tip more regularly, and see what the results are. Would be nice to just get a few CS nanners instead a few thousand.

My second attempt was a tiny Thai Stick clone on a cup. It still bolted in early flowering but I hacked it down again. Shuffled it around for a month or so under cfls then pretty much mashed it into it's moms flowers like you said. I seem to have a few seeds, not many. But this has been a confusing round in the grow- seeds everywhere and a few nanners showing up on some of the new strains too. For some purposes having 'mystery seeds' isn't all that much better than having no seeds.

I want to preface this by saying I only reverse autoflowers so have no experience reversing photo girls. I use 50 ppm CS and I have reversed a branch with as little as a week of spraying daily, but have had some take a couple of weeks of spraying.

Since I did just one branch, I have changed to putting the girl I want to reverse in a solo cup and spraying the whole plant. Then 2 weeks after I start the pollen maker, I plant another one to receive the pollen in a 2 or 3 gallon pot. Then hopefully by the time the pollen starts to drop the female autoflower has started flowering and the love making can begin. I gave an old 2x2x3 that I use as a love shack. Has its own filter, fan, and 300 watt panel just for the lovers. I put them together for about a week and Seeds aplenty about 4 weeks later.

Thanks HemiSync. That gives me another plan, which I should have thought of already but hadn't, and that's to- well basically to do what you just said, but use two clones, as small as possible, and use them- one for 'male' and one for female. Much easier to keep those penned up under a cfl or two and I'll take the female out of jail when she's knocked up, and kill the 'male'. Sick and twisted plant sex, chemical experimentation, bondage and humiliation, and murder. Nice.

Thanks HemiSync. That gives me another plan, which I should have thought of already but hadn't, and that's to- well basically to do what you just said, but use two clones, as small as possible, and use them- one for 'male' and one for female. Much easier to keep those penned up under a cfl or two and I'll take the female out of jail when she's knocked up, and kill the 'male'. Sick and twisted plant sex, chemical experimentation, bondage and humiliation, and murder. Nice.
Absolutely, it's better than watching soap operas. :high-five:

Keeping them small like that you can pretty much keep them anywhere there is an electrical outlet. I only reverse a single branch when it is the only seed of an autoflower that I have.

Good day everyone. Just got caught up with this journal and would love to have the same results. Got a young Northern Storm auto @ 8 weeks and I started spraying it yesterday, 2 lil spots only.
420-magazine-mobile1978737279.jpg
We are hoping to get a few seeds as well as pollen from her. This is a Rockin thread, that's for sure. Insane and untamed! Great skills round these parts ya'll.

Peaceful blazing

Just got back from my bro's house and yes, we have multiple pods on our Lady! And she is putting out some mean sticky ass bud. So, we have stopped with the silver as of Monday, and we are letting her grow out to maturity. I'll get some pics Sunday! Big thanks to the thread. It pushed me to getting my shiz together and to just do it! Danka.

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

And that was in LA, if I wanted to cross the border into Mexico, same kg was 8 dollars !! That's how i got mine !! The good old days !!
Yea, that was the street price. If you wanted a discount you went to the banana docks and helped unload. It's a different world today that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom