Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

And, we took a lil pollen over to the NYC Diesel auto, and...
420-magazine-mobile867803583.jpg
we've a couple beans! It's a Northern Storm auto /NYC Diesel auto! Dirty city snow storm! Really digging this reversed method. If I can do it, any one can. Thanks

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Awesome! Is this a self produced substance, or do you buy it? And if ya buy it, shoot me a PM if possible. I would dig adding it to the Hive. I've 3-1/2 bottles of colodial still. Should do another 5 plants.
And Zigs, when are you gonna do a sts reversal?

Peaceful blazing

bumble, the link to gismo's and cannas thread...on the page i linked to, it has the ingredients and procedure nismo used to make the STS.

-i've not yet started a new recent grow.

:)

You rock my friend! Thanks. I will definitely be doing some digging! I think I remember when he was messing with it.

Peaceful blazing
It worked a lot better than I thought. It sure does beat spraying daily and there wasn't a delay in the production of male flowers. It was instant. When the run is complete, I'll do a start to finish write up and create a thread on it. I'll say 5 weeks to finish on this current grow...with pollen any day now.

It worked a lot better than I thought. It sure does beat spraying daily and there wasn't a delay in the production of male flowers. It was instant. When the run is complete, I'll do a start to finish write up and create a thread on it. I'll say 5 weeks to finish on this current grow...with pollen any day now.
Sweet! Yea, everyday spraying gets monotonous I'm sure, even though I made my brother do it this last time! Ha ha. He has M.S. and was able to get er done! But complained about the sprayer. Was a cheapo.
I'll definitely be waiting for your STS run to be threaded! DANKA...

Peaceful blazing

Man, I'm a happy camper! Went in to see my brother, he's had the the Northern Storm reversed branch cut and bagged, and the rest of the plant was drying since the 22nd. Only 14 grams of good dry bud. Reversed branch was @ 4grams, it was trashed with no sign of seeds,only pollen pods. But, in the good bud I found some beans!
420-magazine-mobile1120717516.jpg
4 Northern Storm auto
420-magazine-mobile1032852643.jpg
bagged,
420-magazine-mobile1905714812.jpg
and tagged. I'm stoked!! We rolled up some right when we got there and Bam, Ass knocker for sure! Got so baked off a 3 person joint, it was couch lock and a Taco bell tacofestarama!!

Peaceful blazing

Man, I'm a happy camper! Went in to see my brother, he's had the the Northern Storm reversed branch cut and bagged, and the rest of the plant was drying since the 22nd. Only 14 grams of good dry bud. Reversed branch was @ 4grams, it was trashed with no sign of seeds,only pollen pods. But, in the good bud I found some beans!
420-magazine-mobile1120717516.jpg
4 Northern Storm auto
420-magazine-mobile1032852643.jpg
bagged,
420-magazine-mobile1905714812.jpg
and tagged. I'm stoked!! We rolled up some right when we got there and Bam, Ass knocker for sure! Got so baked off a 3 person joint, it was couch lock and a Taco bell tacofestarama!!

Peaceful blazing

congratulations!! (+) reps! :)

Icemud! how are you? Happy Healthy New Green Year to you and yours too :circle-of-love:

great to see you around...

I'm excellent, no complains and if there were, no one to listen to them...LOL So far this year is starting off great :) Hope the same for you too! I'll try to stop by more frequently than I have been... Just started my CS spraying about 6 day ago so about a week or 2 until pollen :)

I'm excellent, no complains and if there were, no one to listen to them...LOL So far this year is starting off great :) Hope the same for you too! I'll try to stop by more frequently than I have been... Just started my CS spraying about 6 day ago so about a week or 2 until pollen :)

Nismo and Canna had great results with their Silver Thiosulfate seed spraying..just say'n :)

We've tried both the CS and the STS. STS works best and is way easier by far. There was so much less time spent spraying. I couldn't believe how well it works! Feel free to stop by and read up on it.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom