2013-01-22_14_13_39.jpg
2013-01-22_14_14_091.jpg
2013-01-27_17_00_29.jpg
:thumb:

1.5 litre coca colas :smokin::smokin:

I agree with Kitty this has to be my favorite thread in the whole site. I come to drool and I can see some friend's final pictures of their harvests. Their best shots. Hope all are doing great out there... Love them monsters from down under. I've seen some 'hemp' plants grow that tall well not as tall but in the ballpark. And they weren't near as bushy as it was hemp grown out in cornfields which tends to keep pretty straight and tall. Of course not good for anything but rope.
A lot of good looking flowers here. Keepem Green

Ok I have nothing really great to post but I'll try to get one or two up. It's great for people to see a lot of other peoples best pictures. People like me that don't do the tournies. This is a Stoney Girl Gardens plant called Marion Berries;
MBerry.jpg

mb111.jpg

mb30.jpg

Ok here's one more that I seen a grower grow on this thread before, So I had to try it. Giga Bud from G-13 Labs;
giga6.jpg

giga22.jpg

Like I said nothing great, but smokeable for sure Keepem Green
]

Id like to share my first Super Soil grown plant. She was from seed which was forgotten about and grew 2 to 3 inches in a shot glass of water in a dark cabinet. Not too long after she was planted we moved and she got buried by about 2 feet of top soil that was dumped from a dump truck and spread farther than I expected. Later to be transplanted into 7 Gal SmartPot with the SS and finish out her life.

She is my Sour Diesel which was a seed from a previous outdoor grow that I left behind when I moved west but was harvested by family.

This first pic was from the first week of August. The rest are at harvest and she is still drying.
DSCF7821.JPG
DSCF86622.JPG
DSCF8663.JPG
DSCF86652.JPG
DSCF86661.JPG
DSCF8672.JPG
DSCF86751.JPG

Its great to see some of the best bud and plant photos being posted by novice growers and pro's alike. Ill be continuing to view new posts and im sure the other regulars will be also.. Im sure a million will roll by soon enough ! :bravo:

Here's a little organic Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Bubba Kush from this years legal outdoor harvest. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC064332.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Bubba_Kush_Bud.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro-1.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some dried nugs. shots of my personal strain named "The Silver Fox" which is a three way cross of G.D.P. x Silver Haze x Kali Mist. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC065892.jpg

DSC066221.JPG

DSC066263.JPG

DSC066551.JPG

DSC066901.jpg

DSC067121.JPG

The_Silver_Fox_Macro-11.JPG

The_Silver_Fox_Macro-21.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A few cured shots of my outdoor grown tropical goodness, as these meds were grown a hop, skip, and a jump down to the Pacific Ocean.
Thank you 420 for such a warm community to share in!

"Sour Apple"
IMG_011426.jpg

"Cotton Candy"
IMG_012127.jpg

Hong Kong OG
IMG_012227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom