This is the shiz bang!!!!!!!!! And boom boom boom !!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE=Janja;949176]My Sweet Cheese Haze live:
sweetness_1280x960_1.jpg

and dried and cured

P61800031.JPG
[/QUOTE]

This is the shiz bang!!!!!!!!! And boom boom boom !!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE=Janja;949176]My Sweet Cheese Haze live:

WOW it looks really yummy, pass me the bowl please !! Love the look and the amount of Trichomes on your bud, way wicked !! I have never grown any of the "cheese" strains, or smoked any either. After looking at your bud, I think I need to try it !! :bravo::thumb::bong:

A couple shots of some legal CO2 induced organic Purple Diesel I grew some five years back.:ganjamon:

Organic_CO2_Induced_Indoor_Purple_Diesel1.jpg

Organic_Purple_Diesel_in_Drying.jpg

Wow, there are some really amazing pictures in this thread - further supporting my contention that the best growers anywhere are members here!
BTW -- Thanks Happy Kitty for bringing this thread to my attention, what a great thread! :thanks:

Thought I'd share a few photos from my most recent grow. These are from a couple of crosses I made using a Jack the Ripper male (Haze). These are indoor bushes I grew from mostly sativa genetics. My goal was to produce strong "up" sativa meds to help with my nerve pain - I was also trying to max the "frostiness" factor.

Deadhead Ripper (Deadhead OG x Jack the Ripper):

nov_15_3.jpg

nov_12_5.jpg

nov_17_4.jpg

OG Ripper (OG Kush x Jack the Ripper):
potm_ogr_nov_1.jpg

nov_15_1.jpg

nov_15_2.jpg

Deadhead Ripper nug:
nov_20_41.jpg

OG Ripper nug:
nov_20_31.jpg

Photos from past legal grows of some indoor CO2 infused Grand Daddy Purple & one of Purple Diesel at the bottom. Enjoy!:ganjamon:

CO2_Grown_Grand_Daddy_Purple1.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple3.jpg

P70800242.jpg

P71000151.jpg

P92100191.jpg

P92700431.jpg

Indoor_CO2_Purple_Diesel1.jpg

hey everyone here is an updated pic from my first grow. she is really proving to me that she can really produce. if this is just my first i cant wait to see what i can produce in the future!!!
She is triple diesel at day 53 of flowering!!

P1060343.JPG
P1060340.JPG
P1060329.JPG

Deadhead OG (Cali Connection)
Grown with Blue Planet Nutrients (3-part) with Liquid Blue bloom booster, in Flo N Gro hydro system. Dual 400w HPS for bloom lamps
apr_27_01.jpg

apr_27_04.jpg

apr_27_02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom