Critical 47

Very nice garden Jiggi. Your plants look great. Good job. :goodjob: 🍋
Thanks Keith ☺️
I think I'm gonna be drowning in bud when these BJ's are done. Got to thinking about that, one plant alone is a lot of trimming and prep..took me like 2 hours to process the critical 47! It's gonna take me days to do the banana girls!!lol
🤯 ....my hands are gonna hate me.

You have a ton of plants...🤩...and they all look happy. Beautiful garden.
What's the chances of me planting myself and you taking care of me? 😂😂

Thanks Handsome 😘
Grabbed a set of TerpLock groove bags, didn't know what size to get...so I think these will do. Lol
17153432431176747066411973649635.jpg

and I got a big glass jar too. It's got the larf buds from the underbrush. Been keeping me from jones-n.
1ad8f403-c162-4a38-978b-0e7ab3def0c2.jpg

Hate when I pluck n fuck. 😆

Definition of pluck n fuck:
(Pick off buds and smoke em green just cuz you need something to hit).

Which when you got a good sack it's always better followed by a good ol' 'fuck n tuck', helps relieve the stressors of the day and sleep like a baby. 😁🤫😇
Where’d ya find the bags?
I bought the last two my local hydro store had and they ordered more. They apparently refilled their stock from Amazon, the new bags they got in were Chinese knockoffs. I ordered some from Amazon that specifically said Grove bags, and mine were the same Chinese knockoffs.
I only need like 2 bags and with shipping from grove it’s like 30$.. so that’s not happening either.

I bought the last two my local hydro store had and they ordered more. They apparently refilled their stock from Amazon, the new bags they got in were Chinese knockoffs. I ordered some from Amazon that specifically said Grove bags, and mine were the same Chinese knockoffs.
I only need like 2 bags and with shipping from grove it’s like 30$.. so that’s not happening either.
I found these on Amazon, $8 for a set of 2.
1/4 Lb Window Pouch (2 Pack) Amazon.com
TerpLock groove bags Amazon

I found these on Amazon, $8 for a set of 2.
1/4 Lb Window Pouch (2 Pack) Amazon.com
Sweet, I’ll return the other.
I just bought 4 of them. I don’t know how they get away with selling knockoffs and using the brand name

Right? They've got these listed under generic 😆
I had to convince the guy at the store that he had counterfeit bags in a grove display.
They look legit but don’t say grove on them. They say “terp loc” . When I pointed out that the fake had humidity misspelled and didn’t say made in USA and had no grove printed on them he finally conceded. Hopefully he took em off the shelf. If I was a manufacturer and found someone selling knockoffs in my display for full retail, I’d be upset.

I hope they work as good as the originals. 🍋
I’m sending the ones I got back. Not worth the risk ruining a whole harvest over a 4$ bag.

I recently bought 3.

How do you know if they’re authentic?

I'm pretty sure I slightly over did these girls by accident, not sure which too much food or not enough of something. So tonight I just gave a gallon of water between them see if that helps. In a few days they'll either be lighter green or darker green. The areas effected by the over/under something will either stay same and get old. Or they'll increase and spread. Or ...
I ran out of most of my Fox Farm nutes they're used too. So i feel like they're acting like they need something. They're very light green compared to the banana girls. I brought them back under the lights after arranging the others. Mostly due to my new bunk ass fan, freaking dollar store bullshit. Takes a USB plug and the ones I have don't have a USB port. Go figure.
Write that shit on the package you twats!!
Concerned about them not having enough air circulation on them colas and stuff. Don't want to risk mold and PM or rot...none of that do I want anything to do with. "Right ladies?" They completely just agreed.
17157384539026297387239526149398.jpg
17157385605655744865207681187913.jpg

17157386629848892137437514604116.jpg

1715738717498461177822911333713.jpg
17157390806825538264847049570817.jpg

Auto Fractal and Auto Kabul
1715738972342702421318041187672.jpg

Your plant is green. I don't see any major issues.

You using cal mag?
What's ur pH?
What size pot?
No major issues thank gawd. Just a little crispy on the edges here n there. 🙏🏻
3 gal. Haven't ever used cal/mag. Just kinda go with the flow and feel them often. I get all up in there and touchy feely. 😇 No bleeders. 😆

Oh and I placed them gnat traps everywhere. Duuuude... they're such a good thing. I've caught mosquito, flies, other little flying things ...fuck them gnat bastards!!

Forgive me y'all, I'm kinda ornery tonight.
I shouldn't have had 2 cups of coffee before bedtime...fuck my face I'm gonna be laying here staring at the ceiling half the night.

Back
Top Bottom