Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

We all march under the same smelly haze of smoke. We're not blood related but bud-related ;) welcome to the family

It is awesome to be a part of. and I got family I wont see or speak for months... so you guys(and girls!) are in the middle of the family probably :p

420-magazine-mobile1135396504.jpg

Sprouted. Welcome to the world my bubbas :)

420-magazine-mobile923461114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile461858030.jpg

420-magazine-mobile777353206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile292132603.jpg

It's about 24 hours since the bubbas popped up.

The seeds managed to get through even though there was a severe drop in RH (Relative Humidity). I knew they wouldn't last more than a week if I didn't raise the humidity levels in my tent.

420-magazine-mobile1778037990.jpg

I put two bowls of water at either end of garden in front of the air vents. As the water vapour rises from the heat of the light a fan in the vent pushes it towards the plants and around the garden creating a 'mini-mist'.

Crude but it saved the bubbas. I've been up all night checking and rechecking the RH level which has settled on 57% (hopefully)

Looking good! Nice set up! I'll come along for the ride :)

Sorry mate, I posted about three seconds after you. I must have looked proper rude! I will delay the joint and sleep to say thank you ;)

Seriously, I appreciate the kind words, will do my best to make it worth it :)

Have a good one mate, see you soon

420-magazine-mobile2066247553.jpg

The humidity and temperature in the tent are at a bear constant now. I've bookmarked a local weather website so I can check for any sudden cold drops or changes in wind direction or power.

It sounds strange, I grow indoors so why would I be checking on the weather outside? Over the years (and mistakes) I've come to realise it's the 'silly bits and bobs' that make or break a grow.

I've not grown in this habitat before. It's susceptible to severe indoor temp changes so I need to be on the ball to make sure the outside variables do not affect my home made environment.

Come summertime we are bang in trouble here for gardening. Not enough sun to do an outdoor but just enough heat to give the indoor grower major temp and humidity problems.

Bring on the cold snap and let's make the most of it.

Winter is coming ;)

420-magazine-mobile1860174308.jpg

I don't name mine. They're collectively called 'The Bubbas' and then referred to accordingly to their distance from the tent flap and/or any distinguished features. So this guy becomes "The Tall One You First See As You Open The Zip"

420-magazine-mobile1807337442.jpg

Next to him is "He Who Stands Next to The Tall One Looking Shy, Signified by The Slight Lean in Stem"

It makes them seem more majestic to refer to them in this way :)

Will post some more pics and will be open to suggestions ;)

420-magazine-mobile715170621.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1706853762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile336924597.jpg

420-magazine-mobile386959518.jpg

Mark my words on the little fellow second from bottom. Had a tough time coming out of the seed, a stray bit of fibrous stuff (stringy mud?) had a hold on it and I didn't think he'd poke through. I like plants like this, they've got the fighting spirit in them and although I have a feeling he will be smaller, will be a bushy little mofo

420-magazine-mobile1107303187.jpg

Mark my words on the little fellow second from bottom. Had a tough time coming out of the seed, a stray bit of fibrous stuff (stringy mud?) had a hold on it and I didn't think he'd poke through. I like plants like this, they've got the fighting spirit in them and although I have a feeling he will be smaller, will be a bushy little mofo

420-magazine-mobile1107303187.jpg

I love the random ones with special things going on. I have one as well haha. They usually turn out the most interesting and you tend to pay a bit more attention to them I find. I'm curious to see how it goes with the little guy :)

I love the random ones with special things going on. I have one as well haha. They usually turn out the most interesting and you tend to pay a bit more attention to them I find. I'm curious to see how it goes with the little guy :)

Haha I'm glad it's not just me. It's the quintessential underdog spirit ;) Your random plant will be in my bud prayers too :)

Back
Top Bottom