Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

420-magazine-mobile422618164.jpg

Repotted after rethinking they had a bit of a stretch to them

I'm using HPS at a low wattage, I've used it as a way to go straight from seed on many other grows and not had the problem.

Admittedly I know using HPS for seedling and vegging stage is not the most desirable way to produce the sort of blue spectrum wanted but having produced some nice bud regularly and consistently using the same set up, I've decided to stick with it.

A workman shouldn't blame his tools so I'll blame myself. I think the light was a bit far away ;) I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong,

it's easier win a war by admitting defeat in a battle, than to staunchly deny and hunker down and lose the war completely (Joe the Chro,2017) ;)

I'm using HPS at a low wattage, I've used it as a way to go straight from seed on many other grows and not had the problem.

Admittedly I know using HPS for seedling and vegging stage is not the most desirable way to produce the sort of blue spectrum wanted but having produced some nice bud regularly and consistently using the same set up, I've decided to stick with it.

A workman shouldn't blame his tools so I'll blame myself. I think the light was a bit far away ;) I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong,

it's easier win a war by admitting defeat in a battle, than to staunchly deny and hunker down and lose the war completely (Joe the Chro,2017) ;)

Well said! Live and learn :)

420-magazine-mobile860009541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1510752607.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1929936418.jpg

I'd like to put the above images from my last grow as a benchmark that I'd like to exceed this time round. I hope it also stirs up the bud-lust in those who are currently subbed and those who may hopefully join in the coming weeks.

I say this without a hint of pride but with heavy undertones of humility, respect, the desire to persevere and to ultimately succeed. Hard work pays off and it is never more true in 'our' world of gardening.

Due to an incident that occurred that affected a family very close to me last week, I have made a decision. All of my leftover trim, cuttings, leaves and any other viable matter that can be utilised will be, in order to make CBD/THC capsules for those who need it. For free.

I've seen first hand how these capsules have greatly changed the outcomes of many illnesses that have affected the majority of us.

Yet it seems that unscrupulous characters are ripping people off when they could be saving a life. How can someone profit from that?

To me, cannabis brings the world together. The notion probably resonates with a good 99.9% of users and readers here.

I've got the best vibes about this current gardening adventure and I hope you can send some bud-love too. I've estimated I can make a couple of months worth of capsules out of it.

Helping someone not go through pain is probably the only high that's better than a joint.

Peace and love, stay lucky

Joe the Chro

420-magazine-mobile860009541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1510752607.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1929936418.jpg

I'd like to put the above images from my last grow as a benchmark that I'd like to exceed this time round. I hope it also stirs up the bud-lust in those who are currently subbed and those who may hopefully join in the coming weeks.

I say this without a hint of pride but with heavy undertones of humility, respect, the desire to persevere and to ultimately succeed. Hard work pays off and it is never more true in 'our' world of gardening.

Due to an incident that occurred that affected a family very close to me last week, I have made a decision. All of my leftover trim, cuttings, leaves and any other viable matter that can be utilised will be, in order to make CBD/THC capsules for those who need it. For free.

I've seen first hand how these capsules have greatly changed the outcomes of many illnesses that have affected the majority of us.

Yet it seems that unscrupulous characters are ripping people off when they could be saving a life. How can someone profit from that?

To me, cannabis brings the world together. The notion probably resonates with a good 99.9% of users and readers here.

I've got the best vibes about this current gardening adventure and I hope you can send some bud-love too. I've estimated I can make a couple of months worth of capsules out of it.

Helping someone not go through pain is probably the only high that's better than a joint.

Peace and love, stay lucky

Joe the Chro

Well said Joe. That's awesome! ..

Critical by name, critical by nature.

Repotted yesterday due to a spot of stretching (light was too far) and then said a prayer as I went to sleep.

All seemed well this morning, the bubbas look as if they have coped with the shock of being transported at such a fragile age. Will be keeping an eye on them until their nightfall, the garden feels good though :)

420-magazine-mobile1300255277.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1070558971.jpg

420-magazine-mobile38902040.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1100526704.jpg

420-magazine-mobile602738059.jpg

Day 5- Hopefully the shock of the repotting was kept to a minimum. It's 2 days after and there seems to be no visible signs of trauma and there has been a small amount of growth that I'd normally be happy with.

I was just going to move the lights a bit closer and hoped it corrected itself. I've never repotted so early into a seedlings life so fingers crossed they'll see it through this tense two week period

Stay lucky

:)

Haha thank you N.S

I'm trying to be as hard working as yourself ;)

There is a lot of chilling in between my work with the girls. The watering with nutes and Some lst, tucking and loving them... Its not that much of work atm. Just need to figure out If I Flip them today .

420-magazine-mobile560969063.jpg

Just before their nightfall. Trying not to rip my hair out, need to remember patience is a virtue. Have been away from gardening for longer than I would have bloody liked. I'm taking a positive from it and putting it down to enthusiasm that can be put to good use as the weeks go by. Night all, stay lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom