Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Couldn't help get into the garden one more time before lights out

420-magazine-mobile1350833539.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1277215580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1950255081.jpg

And then got a very formal handshake from my little lady congratulating the bubbas reaching their first week ;)

Was having a lovely late morning lay in. Mrs Chro woke me up with a mooosive hash joint and coffee (got to love a poor man speedball ;)

All was going swimmingly. Thought I might be in judging by the naughty twinkle (I think) I saw in Mrs C's eye.

Then the landlord f****** knocked for a surprise (and illegal visit-need 3 days notice)

"Mrs Chro, various animal companions, we have a CODE RED, I repeat a CODE RED"

Having been doing the type of gardening that I indulge in for a while now, I've found it's beneficial to practice drills for such occasions.

Cue changing the garden room into a 'Sensory Environment' that helps me to calm down if I'm having a meltdown brought on by my autism.

I zipped myself inside while Mrs C showed our landlady round the house.

On the signal ("this door gets a bit sticky, you just need to jiggle it") I open the tent and zip it up just as the landlady and Mrs C enter.

"Oh hello there ––, we wasn't expecting you, how have you been? Oh this? It's a sensory tent that helps me to control my autism."

I then proceeded her to give her a nutshell explanation of what autism is and how it affects my day to day life, and how I wouldn't be able to really get through life without having a space where I can chill and be me (it's a half truth)

She hugged me and asked if there was anything I needed all I had to do was ask.

Starting to think I got misdiagnosed with Autism. Should be Border Line Personality with Sociopathic Tendencies.

Hey ho. At least the bubbas are safe :)

Speaking of which....

Day 7, nearly 8 in 5 hours.

420-magazine-mobile406073036.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2060869698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile378967251.jpg

Saw new, healthy, type of growth I've been after over night. I'll be honest. I hate this stage. The sound of my atomiser is driving me mad. I can't wait to get involved, I need mud under my fingernails and sticky icky that makes reading a newspaper after impossible ;)

I just started growing at the first of this year.. just wait and see where you will be in a year man! Im about to get a third harvest in my first year so not too regular lol.

I'm thirteen years in geez! You're just having a blinding debut year. I had ten years of s*** weed ;)

GAVITA 600se, Barney's Farm Critical Kush. Calling at all stations until we hit Downtown Dankton. Had to take a forced sabbatical thanks to Plod. We actually had a nice break in the sun so kudos to those filthy swine :)

I've missed my gardening

I'm back now

Joe the Chro/Jose' del Cuervo/Percy Blakeny.

Keep it Green

Damn Critical Kush again I lost my two to poor enviroment for seeds . but I love to see the difference compared to others who have grown it . mine wasn't from Barney's farm though it was from .... brb

Back this is the strain I lost two of the seeds. Stupid me
420-magazine-mobile1293271517.jpg

Was having a lovely late morning lay in. Mrs Chro woke me up with a mooosive hash joint and coffee (got to love a poor man speedball ;)

All was going swimmingly. Thought I might be in judging by the naughty twinkle (I think) I saw in Mrs C's eye.

Then the landlord f****** knocked for a surprise (and illegal visit-need 3 days notice)

"Mrs Chro, various animal companions, we have a CODE RED, I repeat a CODE RED"

Having been doing the type of gardening that I indulge in for a while now, I've found it's beneficial to practice drills for such occasions.

Cue changing the garden room into a 'Sensory Environment' that helps me to calm down if I'm having a meltdown brought on by my autism.

I zipped myself inside while Mrs C showed our landlady round the house.

On the signal ("this door gets a bit sticky, you just need to jiggle it") I open the tent and zip it up just as the landlady and Mrs C enter.

"Oh hello there ––, we wasn't expecting you, how have you been? Oh this? It's a sensory tent that helps me to control my autism."

I then proceeded her to give her a nutshell explanation of what autism is and how it affects my day to day life, and how I wouldn't be able to really get through life without having a space where I can chill and be me (it's a half truth)

She hugged me and asked if there was anything I needed all I had to do was ask.

Starting to think I got misdiagnosed with Autism. Should be Border Line Personality with Sociopathic Tendencies.

Hey ho. At least the bubbas are safe :)

This story!! You are awesome and I would have pissed my panty If I was in that room probably... it feels good to tell half the truth so it aint a lie eh?

You dog looks so Sweet! Is She a young girl?

Have a great evening and I am off to bed(my GF is sleeping on my shoulder right now xD)

There's another bloke I'm following who started the same day as me, he's using the Dinafem ones so I'm keeping an eye on them too. He's got a completely different set up so it's not an exact way to compare but hey ho.

I've literally used Barney's since the day I started growing. Couldn't get the seeds online then, had to actually go to Dam if you wanted them. Well worth the trip(s) but had to buy loads to make it worth it.

We're still being naughty here but whilst we stay vigilant it's relaxed a bit. Back in the day (and to a degree now, I dont visit grow shops or use credit cards) it was an absolute nightmare getting any sort of equipment as old bill (or the cops as you say ;) used to sit outside waiting. And if it wasn't them it was the stick up gangs.

We are so far behind you lot due to the secrecy and paranoia we have. I talk to one person about my growing (you lot don't count) and it's only because he's blood and grows too.

Haha and thank you. I genuinely have practice drills so no one in the house panics when the shit hits the fan :) I'm not going to lie I love the kick of it, we done the funniest jig in the world when she left. I'm sure she must have heard us laughing ;)

That's Dolly she's only 3 months. Germans Shepherd x American Pitt. I was in a tower block for my last three grows and had my little terrier (he's wanted as my accomplice so can't reveal his name). Security was tight and if a burglar scaled 8 floors to nick my garden I'd applaud him ;)

But I'm in suburbia now. Im away at all hours of the day so I needed Dolly to look after Mrs Chro (and the garden) whilst I'm out.

And tbh my decade of poor weed was to

. Bad advice

. Lack of bad advice. No one talks (and I was vehemently steered away from it by the fam so none from them)

. Paranoia (internet, credit cards and talking about what you do are a no no when you're from a family of growers-all retired now of course)

. Growing in tents. We can't do outdoor grows so come summer, the tents that are hard to control in winter become ovens. And as we are being naughty, we can't have the miles of ducting and AC units stuck around the house. We get a drought every July/August even now so I stock up from April and then (ruthlessly) make it available come drought time ;)

. And finally, my own laziness or lack of foresight. A grower gets the feeling when something isn't quite right, I used to be guilty of leaving it and hoping it would correct itself with the attitude "it's a plant it will be ok"

For the past five years I've been reading, putting into practice, f***** up, trying again and then re-reading

I've still got a s*** load to learn too (colloidal silver????)

Sorry for the essay mate, was nice to be asked some questions, I hope you stick around and I can make it worth the visit :)

Stay lucky geez

This story!! You are awesome and I would have pissed my panty If I was in that room probably... it feels good to tell half the truth so it aint a lie eh?

You dog looks so Sweet! Is She a young girl?

Have a great evening and I am off to bed(my GF is sleeping on my shoulder right now xD)

Sorry N.S I didn't see it was you that posted!!

420-magazine-mobile1983648443.jpg

Dolly the German Shepherd x American Pitt (left) and next to her my bottom dawg from day dot Kenny the Border Terrier

Your stories had me cracking up. Being in the first few months of growing for the first time, I have been constantly telling my wife that if the cops come to the door be the pleasant people who dont look like they are potheads or have ever smoked bud in their lifes for that matter and by no means allow them entry into our home under any circumstances other than a search warrant. I might have to run a bug out drill or two or ten to make sure we have our story strait. :thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1721604774.jpg

Last one I took before lights out. Humidity is turning out to be a recurring foe in this garden. The fans I'm using to move air evaporating from bowls near the intake are a bit harsh for the plants without the thermometer placed between them. The other lot are drying out quicker than I'd like and I found the tiniest spot of mildew on one plant (Tallest One Nearest to Door)

I'm in the garden every hour so I'm on top of problems fairly quickly. Just a bit of a pickle as I need the fan to a) get the water vapour over and b) to cool down the oh so hot HPS (no one say I told you so ;)

I've two fans up at the other end now at a low speed. In the last hour of light I was happy with the levels and air movement. Will update come the plants 'sunrise if I'm up (bit late here, had a few beers and seemed to have got the flavour for it now ;)

I'm joking (about going in the garden, not being s*** faced) DRUNKENNESS AND GARDENING DO NOT MIX!!!!

I learnt the hard way stepping on three plants and cracking my light trying to free me feet from the pots. Sad times ;)

Your stories had me cracking up. Being in the first few months of growing for the first time, I have been constantly telling my wife that if the cops come to the door be the pleasant people who dont look like they are potheads or have ever smoked bud in their lifes for that matter and by no means allow them entry into our home under any circumstances other than a search warrant. I might have to run a bug out drill or two or ten to make sure we have our story strait. :thumb:

Hahahahaha me and the missus use "We're the Millers" for inspiration. I like your style mate, it's always good to be prepared :)

I spray (liberally) every four hours or so, the plants that dried out had so after about an hour. When the fan was on the top soil the reading was 22.6 with the humidity dropping and rising between 41 and 32%

The new direction of the fans at the other end got the temp up to 23.4 and thankfully got my humidity up to 51%. Had to turn the lights out so will be able to see if it settles a constant in the morning

Back
Top Bottom