Crop King Seeds Originals - White Widow - Blueberry - Journal

I'm late to the show but I just subbed to this amazing thread. Gonna start reading from page 1 after work. There seems to be a lot of usefull info to learn from. Thanks for you hard work KidGrow420 !

:thanks: Even tho I must admit, this is my first journal, and I'm already starting to pick it apart. I know where my entry's need to be fixed, and you can tell I am a novice journal writer lol. But I try. As I said before tho, within a few I'll find my rhythm. Thanks for joining the thread and I hope you can pick it apart and utilize some of the knowledge in your own garden! :thumb:

Excellent work brother. A little heat stress going on with the widow, but you know that already. I'm having the same issue with my one Exodus Kush. She is taller than the rest and shying away from the light. So I've had to bend her over a bit. Not really LST, but you get what I'm saying.

Hit the nail on the head. ;) I was thinking of just doing a quick supercrop a week before flowering. I anticipated that with the stunt in her growth from when I went to Alaska and dumb and dumber was in charge. But like we all do in a new room. You make mistakes, learn why they happen, fix them, absorb the knowledge, go into grow 2 with everything a bit more dialed in, make mistakes, fix them, learn.... Then by the 3rd or 4th we usually have it on a dime. This is the case with me. I'm just eating myself apart about certain aspects. Especially because I have the equipment to make it a great room. But I just need to find the time to install it all. I kind of rushed this anyways. Soon as I built the addition I started growing. Should of had a bit more patience. But misses KidGrow was excited to have her own little garden. ( she doesn't like wearing hair nets, but I force her to wear one when she go's back into the facility. So she hardly goes out there :). Only for her sift, or if she wants to use the sift screens.. One can say this is actually her room, that I hi-jacked for 420mag haha, but she's fine with it. I have shown her the community and she adores it. And might also register someday soon! :thumb:

Agreed 100% bud. You have the skills though, that is plain to see. Your mrs should definitely join up. I'm also getting my fiancee involved and she is enjoying it. Next grow she will be growing her own plant from start to finish. This is a great hobby, even if you're not a big smoker. It's also great chatting to people on the other side of the world. I get a glimpse of different cultures from the comfort of my study.

17th Day Of Flower..?

Well, I'm back from yet another amazing trip! 1 day early do to certain unforeseen events. Feels good to not have to worry about anything for once when I was gone. Miss KidGrow has done a great job, and has even collected our pollen for us! God love her!
Seeing my buddies grow facility was pretty rad. I helped him "re-format" his mother and cloning rooms. I also got some more landrace seeds! 25 Panama Red seeds that I will be using for breeding purposes. **Also, for all those Emerald triangle folks. I'll be visiting "Mean Gene" and the Aficionado crew in May, May 6th - may 9th. for whomever is in the area and want's to chat with me one on one and maybe do some bean trading or just shmoke a blunt ;). I'll be donating some good genetics to random growers, but want to make sure that they go to good growers/breeders, to keep them alive.
Me and misses KidGrow are also working on getting a 420magazine banner to tow behind our plane for this years 420 here in the Okanagan Valley. We have already contacted the company downtown and selected a design. We will be flying over the "Okanagan Lake" on April 20th of this year 2016. So if you're in the beautiful Okanagan please come see us up in the air at 4:20 am and 4:20 pm & post some pics of us up in the sky here on 420mag in the "Off Topic" section!! **

:high-five:

So, like I said above, misses KidGrow has done a wonderful job since I have been gone. I arrived here this morning at 4:30am and was back here on the farm at 6. Since I have been gone, misses KidGrow has collected the pollen, taken pictures and actually went ahead and pollinated a stem/few flowers. (with me watching over her just a an hour ago)

Here's the pollen sacs and pollen

IMG_171023.JPG

There are more clusters all over this plant. The smell is outstanding. I haven't had a male with a smell this pungent in a loooong time. This guy smells more then my flowering room altogether!

IMG_170619.JPG

This was from only 3 pollen sacs. It's hard to tell cause of the camera but there is plenty BB pollen there ;)

So with the pollen what I simply do is get some Q-tips and a plastic bag. Make sure all fans and "air movers" are OFF. You do not want this pollen to be blown around in your flowering room ;) That would be disastrous.
IMG_170717.JPG

Then select the branch you want to inseminate. Dip the Q-tip in and around the pollen and slowly put it on the flower(s) of the selective branch(s). After your confident you have pollinated the flowers put the plastic bag over the entire pollinated stem/branch/flowers, & make sure it cant come off.. This is ensure a greater chance of not pollinating the rest of your plants when you turn the air devices back on. AC/FanS/Exhaust...
IMG_172221.JPG

After 24/36 hours I will remove the bag. roughly 3 weeks from today we should have some nice Blue Widow seeds,
:)

With that being done let's move onto the pants.
I think this is day 17 since flower? Either way, they are looking really good. The blueberries are starting to catch back up now with the last defoliation done. The WW's are really taking off. Here is one stem on my WW

IMG_172020.JPG

Node spacing is great less then 2 inchs. And she's really starting to "pop". I can see that this will be a nice thick cola that will need some yoyo's to handle it's weight.

Here's a look at the top(s) off the WW
IMG_171222.JPG

Here's the tops of the BB

IMG_171518.JPG

Even tho these BB's are or have been showing signs of sensitivity, I have been able to stabilize her and keep her nice and healthy after the certain issues we have had in the past. They are starting to catch up! They also haven't been fed anything but PH'd water for the past 2 weeks. See how amazing good soil works here folks? No need for the nutes as of yet.

Everything is going well & is on course. For all those who are interested in misses KidGrow's BlueHaze she is amazing. Honestly one of the healthiest plants in that room. I really love to see when other people grow out my genetics. Makes me smile :) The budz are going to be amazing on her and Im going to use environmental adjusting to manipulate her color. (that's for the later posts when we get there ;) )
IMG_172119.JPG

Wow, has she ever grown since been in 12/12.. Simply outstanding how much these plants grow in flower. I love em so much!
Her leafs are starting to turn bluish in color. and will end with a nice dark navy blue purple. ;)

Sending positive energy and :peace: to all you onlookers out there. :Namaste:

those planebanner pictures are going to be awesome:cheer::cheer::cheer:
its a pity that the distance is so big between us, otherwise i would love to trade beans and smoke blunts:cheesygrinsmiley:
:passitleft:

You organize your posts like a pro...oh wait you ARE a pro! Haha brother your garden is a pleasure to visit and I enjoy seeing it, especially now that the pistils are kicking in! Keep on rocking the good life KG!

Thanx :goof:

Good to see you back kidgrow, glad the Mrs. Was a good caretaker for them ladies. Pollen sacks eh? I just applied some colloidal silver on my deficient Nadine in hopes to get me some female autoflower pollen to use in later breedings.

Missed those fantastic posts. Cheers mun!

Good to see you back kidgrow, glad the Mrs. Was a good caretaker for them ladies. Pollen sacks eh? I just applied some colloidal silver on my deficient Nadine in hopes to get me some female autoflower pollen to use in later breedings.

Missed those fantastic posts. Cheers mun!

Booo, on the "atuflower" breeding :p gl

Looking spectacular KG :thumb: I have a question ?? have you every experience foliage that grow downward light a taco kinda my afghani is doing this for what ever reason idk but all my other plants are fine any input maybe someone in here could shine the light on this issue ??

Frikken top notch dude! I love watching seed production. Absolutely fantastic plants.

I definitely wanna get a seed box going at some point this year. Or maybe just a seed bag like you! How many seeds can you expect out of a single branch like that?

I almost hate the idea of buying one off fem seeds. I wanna store the genetics for everything I grow :Namaste::thumb:

I love the breeding techniques, One day :dreamy:

can't wait to be in that area come next year. If you do another meet sometime it would be sick to talk with a group of growers, sounds like a good ol chill time to me! everyone shares a few homegrown j's grab a couple beers sounds mint!

Misses KidGrow's birthday is April 19th (Just 24 hours off 420 :/ a total tease!) which is a Tuesday this year. I am throwing her a surprise 420/birthday party @ "WaterFront Wines Restaurant & Bar & at the yacht club downtown Kelowna the evening of the 19th. On the 20th we will be in the sky all day.(for the most part) So if your anywhere near Kelowna by then come join us for a drink & a puff :) and congratulate misses KidGrow on her birthday. IF all goes well, I'll bring you back for the after party. That's when the real "fun" begins. I just wish I didn't have to fly in the morning. But that's ok. worst comes to worst I pass n the 420 am fly-over. haha 420 pm I'm there rain or shine! :)

Looking spectacular KG :thumb: I have a question ?? have you every experience foliage that grow downward light a taco kinda my afghani is doing this for what ever reason idk but all my other plants are fine any input maybe someone in here could shine the light on this issue ??

Post a picture in your journal then post a link here for me. (makes life easier ;) ) BUT, that being said it sounds like you're having a nitrogen toxicity issue. Usually when the leaves curl downwards it's the grower incorrectly feeding a plant or feeding a plant several different products and all have N in them.. That specific strain must be a bit more sensitive then the others.. With N tox leafs tend to curl downward or inward, and begin showing strong signs of "clawing" Do you have clawing going on as well? Post a link to your journal here and I'll scoot on over and give you a hand.

*Anyone with any questions on their grow and need assistance please feel free to post a link to your journal here with a brief description on whats going on and I'll try to help the fastest and best I can ;) *

For the next week or so I'll be busy out back. We have another harvest to do tomorrow, then we need to clean up everything up in those three flowering rooms and push another 750 plants into them from the veg rooms. Then refill the veg rooms with clones. So I'll try to help out everyone and anyone I can. ( I just signed on to see I have 14 pm's, mostly from people who need assistance.) I love to help as much as possible, but I do live a busy life, so I'm sorry if I can't respond to all of you immediately. But I promise whenever I do my rounds on here I'll try to get to you. I have laptops literally hanging off the walls around the property, so usually I can check in, in whatever building it is I am in. If I don't I will soon. Promise :)

Sending :love: & :peace: to all!​

Frikken top notch dude! I love watching seed production. Absolutely fantastic plants.

I definitely wanna get a seed box going at some point this year. Or maybe just a seed bag like you! How many seeds can you expect out of a single branch like that?

I almost hate the idea of buying one off fem seeds. I wanna store the genetics for everything I grow :Namaste::thumb:

:thanks:
I can expect probably 50-250 with the way I inseminated. The key is tho, It doesn't end there. I still have to back cross them to stabilize them. So I only want 50-200 seeds.. To grow out, select best male/female phenos, and breed them, to stabilize the genetics. THEN, I will be giving/donating away to lucky individuals. :) This is a process that one shouldn't go without forgetting. Stabilization is the only True way to make sure your genetics is top shelf and good quality from the git go. We all love our plants, but we all hate mutants! :Namaste:

Post a picture in your journal then post a link here for me. (makes life easier ;) ) BUT, that being said it sounds like you're having a nitrogen toxicity issue. Usually when the leaves curl downwards it's the grower incorrectly feeding a plant or feeding a plant several different products and all have N in them.. That specific strain must be a bit more sensitive then the others.. With N tox leafs tend to curl downward or inward, and begin showing strong signs of "clawing" Do you have clawing going on as well? Post a link to your journal here and I'll scoot on over and give you a hand.

*Anyone with any questions on their grow and need assistance please feel free to post a link to your journal here with a brief description on whats going on and I'll try to help the fastest and best I can ;) *

For the next week or so I'll be busy out back. We have another harvest to do tomorrow, then we need to clean up everything up in those two flowering rooms and push another 750 plants into them. So I'll try to help out everyone and anyone I can. ( I just signed on to see I have 14 pm's, mostly from people who need assistance.) I love to help as much as possible, but I do live a busy life, so I'm sorry if I can't respond to all of you immediately. But I promise whenever I do my rounds on here I'll try to get to you. I have laptops literally hanging off the walls around the property, so usually I can check in, in whatever building it is I am in. If I don't I will soon. Promise :)

Sending :love: & :peace: to all!​

See KG I was thinking the same thing with the N toxicity, I ran into that same issue with a bag seed prior to this grow, it ended up being a male but I was feeding it ff big grow nute and didn't do my research on the ocean forest soil. so from learning that I haven't feed the girl at all beside alittle calmag once and some big bloom witch don't have any N at all here the link take a look for yourself GuttaCannabis - 2nd Organic Indoor Grow - 600W HPS - Grow Journal 2016

Day 23 Of Flower

So things are looking great. Frost is starting to pack on and the our pollination attempt was a success!

Here is what the pollinated WW flower looks like, notice the tangerine hairs

WW_Pollinated.JPG

Hehe, I also went out back and grabbed some NL#5 pollen and pollinated a BB flower :)! :cheer:

BB_pollinated_-_Copy.JPG

Here is what the normal WW flowers look like for comparison. All white thus far. Except the pollinated flowers. Which is a indication of successful insemination!
:high-five:

WW_2_FLOWER_ROOM_2.JPG

& here's what the normal BB flower looks like

BB_flower.JPG

Every-time I see one of my BH beans pop I always know something great will come with patience and diligence. This plant is just beautiful and frosty. If cared for properly she will surpass your expectations and then sum.

BHBH.JPG

2nd BH flower

BH_Flower1.JPG

Here's WW # 2

IMG_176717.JPG

WW#3

IMG_174227.JPG

So there we go. Everything is going smoothly and basically is just on cruise control at this point.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

Sending positive energy and
:peace: to you all!

IMG_176924.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom