Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

It's a mis consecration that bud sites need direct light to mature. I'm not going to try and piss farther then you so there are many ways to achieve great results. And your doing great so trim away because you know your grow.

Cheers

Ouch, I did not mean to sound like an ass. I ment mo dis respect.

Millertm

Impressive cult do ya think bulk performs better in coco or hydro
Are these still the plants from seed what's the difference in phenos
:goodjob:

These are the ones from seed. Theres 2 phenos showing that i can see now. over half is heavily favouring big bud and its apparent in the large colas that are forming. The rest are shorter fatter buds. Its still hard to guage any more than that at this point but it will become more apparent in coming weeks.

Id say from what ive seen this strain performs slightly better in true hydro than coco. But thats true for most strains.

It's a mis consecration that bud sites need direct light to mature.

Maybe so but thats not the reason i prune the plants. I prune them to take away sucker branches that are a drain on the overall plant. Taking away lower growth and bud sites that wont materialise into much forces the plant to focus on more productive areas. Also parts of the plant that dont recieve light do suffer. you never see the best bud in the darkest area of the plant.

Hey cult another great video man. Im just wondering how big those plants were when you flipped them to 12/12? Awsome bud developement for 28 days!

The plants werent huge but they were bushy. I think about 2-2.5ft tall when i flipped.

Hey Cult. Looking awesome buddy! Just to make sure I got the concept right... At the start of week 5 in bloom you give them a light feed and let them completely dry out then a heavy feed to spur the next stage of development?
Also do you still use atami bloombastic? While I was on my break I tried to get a of the ingredients from your old feed schedule. Unfortunately I can't get Buddha's tree over here. Stoopid import registry....

Yeah i might just do that as ive never done one. I might even do it in a 400litre dwc outdoors! now that would be epic.

Im very fortunate that i have the option of many spaces to grow. It has given me a comfortable life. However i am very passionate about growing and i care what people take from me. I always give stuff away for free and i never give people dirty weed. Just saying. I also dont put other growers down, infact i try to help them. So if anyone has read what ive been saying in nug of the month just take it with a pinch of salt, i dont suffer fools or arrogance and i will always speak my mind.

That's why I like you Cultivator :Namaste:

So if anyone has read what ive been saying in nug of the month just take it with a pinch of salt, i dont suffer
fools or arrogance and i will always speak my mind.

I go along and vote but avoid replying there.

Then again, I was going to enter one of my scraggly pink buds this month since that's often what's popular but never got round to it.

All progress depend on men like you....I just want a nug jar to use in pics :biglaugh:

Haha i did have a nug jar but i lost it. Never mind lol.

People take contests far too seriously, its meant to be a bit of fun. Shit if people want the prize so bad at least dont make it so obvious. I hate arrogance and self importantance. Its resolved now any how.

Its 0 degrees here today so i will not be leaving the house. Its not the cold really as where i come from it always rains and is always cold, its more that i moved to a hot climate to enjoy to sunshine and now i cant handle the sudden drops in temps brrrrrr.

Managed to get a few pic have you any idea why these look shite
Temps an humidity are now in check don't seem to have any bugs
EC is now at 1.3 an ph5.9 I will change Rez agen at weekend I have no idea why these look this way they have been in the system for nearly a month but just ain't doing anything
IMG_194625.JPG
IMG_194519.JPG
IMG_194421.JPG
IMG_194318.JPG
IMG_194318.JPG

They look locked up mate. what are the roots looking like? are they coming through white. What are the water temps? If you using tap water its very very cold where you are located at this time of year so add some hot water to bring temps up to mid 60's f.

Remind me exactly what you are putting in res now.

Your mates look fine. where arw they exactly in time? clean up the bottoms a little but they have plenty of space around them so no need to prune tops too much. I hate growing in lofts lol.

So I have a 16pot Alien Pro RDWC set up on route. Had to go with the 34litre buckets as the 55 were too big for the 3x3 space i have. Going to be epic growing the bulk in this. watch this space.

Funny you should ask about the roots I did have plenty of nice white roots an I noticed about 3 days ago they seem to of disappeared only a few left like they shrunk and I fort was it cold water so I put a nute heater in yesterday so ya wreckin that could be it cuz it's defo cold here at the min
As for lock out should I change the Rez a leave with just water for couple days I do use drip clean which I fort was ment to help
Thanks

Sorry cult the Bulks are 20 days in but that pic was about 4 days ago they ain't got no where near the stack yours have
Haha Ye love the lofts it's really not ideal it's pitched so the adjustawings won't go all the way up so really struggle with height
Ile stop cluttering ya thread give ya some breathing room haha top man.

Id leave the nutes as they are. Just get the temps up to about 68f. Get some great white and knock 20 litres or so up with some carboload and manually top feed every plant 250-500ml. That will help damaged roots recover. Dont add it to the tank as it is just a waste.

You shouldnt need drip clean in that set up mate. Drip clean is really for set ups that use thin drip lines. Its unnecessary, your wasting money mate.

Go AN PH perfect micro grow bloom, added in that order at 1.4 ec. AN B52 1ml/litre. Superthrive 5ml/100litres. cannazym is optional. If you want to be sterile dont use great white powder and cannazym and use oxyplus instead. The mychorizzae poweder will help alot mate.

Back
Top Bottom