Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Mmmmmmmm cerveza! :thumb:
How will you be selecting your mother's Cult? Will you Flower them out or just pick the ones with the best structure and growth thru veg?
Buds are looking super tasty!! Hope you have mad fun at spannabis! I'm gonna try and time a climbing trip with it next year. :)

The flowering plants are the originals and new mothers are cuts of those. So I already have an idea which ones to keep. But i have just taken a round of cuts to flower out and then i will make a decision on which to keep and which to bin.

16 will go in the new Alien RDWC setup and 16 in coco in this 4 light space and another 40 at another space. So I will def have a good idea of what are keepers.

They look Chunky allready do they look bigger than the ones that come out ya alien system last

Cult I no ya said ya struggling with the elec in one place but have the room could you run 2 more tents an have em flip flop so when 2 tents go off for 12 hours the other 2 tents come in for 12 hours You wouldn't be drawing any more amps but could double up just a fort I no you have a lot going on

They look Chunky allready do they look bigger than the ones that come out ya alien system last

Cult I no ya said ya struggling with the elec in one place but have the room could you run 2 more tents an have em flip flop so when 2 tents go off for 12 hours the other 2 tents come in for 12 hours You wouldn't be drawing any more amps but could double up just a fort I no you have a lot going on

They are about the same size, maybe slightly smaller in coco. Hydro normally does better than the coco per plant but works out the same per m2.

Yes its possible to alternate lights like that but During the day I use alot of power for my pool and oven, kettle, coffee machine etc etc so it would trip. Its old wiring and I need to get it over hauled. I cant run a board here running more juice until I replace all off the old wiring.

what size space you using and what type of light. Coco for me is the best way to grow for consistent quality and numbers. Its a good cross between soil and hydro (although its technically hydro).

If go ph perfect grow micro bloom, superthrive or super vit, great white mycorhizzae cannazym for veg if money no prob. and ionic coco bloom, bud ignitor, buddhas tree pk and dutch pro explode or plagron green sensation, bud candy.

You can use less but that will give you weight and quality.

Grow space is 6,5 x 9 for bloom and I use 3x9 with 1000W LED.
Real W with 5 x 300W panels.
In soil with canna atm, I use Rizo and cannazym with Tnt Myco powder and super vit.
Flora, Pk, Overdrive.
I cant find White shark and buddas tree and only 1l ionic bloom,
but think I have enough options now to start and don't waste or miss to much.

I have platinum P300.
And I will switch to most AN with Explode for now most of what you use in your RDWC
IMG_20151221_183302.jpg
IMG_20160104_1848101.jpg

First pic 3 and 5 second about 7 to 9 but some are 12 week sativas.
It is an older pic it just shows the room with lights best.

I will give it a try and found all you use at least at the bay.

Uninterrupted darkness, not light. On and off light not to bad. Less then 12 hours darkness bad.

Cheers

I know about light cycles. But thanks for your input.

Its the general stress of plants being moved out of their environment and being placed in dark for 2 hours then back into light for 7 hours. Then a complete change of environment for them to get accustomed too. They will most likely be fine but it could def herm any weaker plants .

Back
Top Bottom