Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

special delivery.......

20160223_161017.jpg

Hi Cult
I want to try coco with 2/3 feedings/day and can get anything from An and found explode at the bay.
Did you try Sensi coco ? or better go with g m b.
And what weeks do you use explode.
:thanks:

Cheers cult Ye I helped a friend trim it up an he had a bit of Rot an he pulled at 8 weeks an sure that strain is ment to go 10
Im gonna try bulk as you suggested when I next get chance I would lik to try pure power plant aswell
I tryd thc bomb not to long ago they looked pretty well

Hi Cult
I want to try coco with 2/3 feedings/day and can get anything from An and found explode at the bay.
Did you try Sensi coco ? or better go with g m b.
And what weeks do you use explode.
:thanks:

honestly 1 feed a day in coco is all you need if you can give the plant the exact amount that its almost dry 24hours later.

the sensi grow is shit, i dodnt like it. plants showed deficiencies. but the gmb is the way to go.

are you using only explode in flower? i usually use 2 diff boosts. but if so start it at 1/2 ml per litre at start of week 3 then up to 1 ml per litre and last 10 days of feeding 1.5ml per litre.

Those are some big buds for 37 days! Is that 37 days since flip or 37 days since bloom? Thanks bud

So here is a little space i just started for mothers and cloning. Will run 6 600w hps duel spec bulbs and there are 40 Incredible bulk mothers there now which i will grow and select 12. I will add 3 or 4 other strains also. Its early days in this space so lots of training to do.

20160226_104648.jpg

Here is a pic of the clones i will use for the RDWC system. Should take off as soon as they are transplanted.

20160226_104720.jpg

honestly 1 feed a day in coco is all you need if you can give the plant the exact amount that its almost dry 24hours later.

the sensi grow is shit, i dodnt like it. plants showed deficiencies. but the gmb is the way to go.

are you using only explode in flower? i usually use 2 diff boosts. but if so start it at 1/2 ml per litre at start of week 3 then up to 1 ml per litre and last 10 days of feeding 1.5ml per litre.

Thanks

Money is not a problem if you can suggest anything.
Until now I had planed on sensi bloom coco and big bud coco, bud ignitor and still have Overdrive.

I have no experience with coco and have 3 month time and just follow your expertise.
Most will be 5L bottle and I don't want to waste to much.

what size space you using and what type of light. Coco for me is the best way to grow for consistent quality and numbers. Its a good cross between soil and hydro (although its technically hydro).

If go ph perfect grow micro bloom, superthrive or super vit, great white mycorhizzae cannazym for veg if money no prob. and ionic coco bloom, bud ignitor, buddhas tree pk and dutch pro explode or plagron green sensation, bud candy.

You can use less but that will give you weight and quality.

Back
Top Bottom